THE NC17 RAILJACK

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Gav7x, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Gav7x

• Up x 23
  2. treeHamster

I am calling it the NC About2JackYou
    • Up x 3
  3. VSDerp

[IMG]
    • Up x 20
  4. Quard

I've already regretted it about 100 times. Many Quards were harmed in the making of this video.
    • Up x 3
  5. sindz

Its beyond ********, its better in every category and it has lower reload speeds.

GG SOE, just what NC needed.
    • Up x 6
  6. z1967

I fear no counter sniper. But that gun, it scares me.

No seriously, velocities like that are insane, and the mag size is still 4 by the looks of it. I am gonna say that the numbers could be tweaked to make it less OP, like maybe make it fire 700 m/s rounds with 3 bullets in a mag and 500 dmg at 300m, 750 at 75m. And a longer rechamber time (like in the 1.5 sec range) so that follow up shots take a good long time. high alpha, low sustained. NC weapons in a nutshell.
    • Up x 5
  7. Maelthra

BRB switching to NC.
    • Up x 2
  8. Brandmon

This reminds me of those days when the NC had the only Bolt Action rifle and the whine was set to 110%.

[IMG]
    • Up x 12
  9. WyrdHarper

Inb4 Mattherson becomes a sea of blue and purple.

That thing is currently beyond ridiculous.
    • Up x 1
  10. sindz

Funny how it was deemed to OP for VS to have no bulletdrop on BASR, but NC gets it. Sigh.
    • Up x 11
  11. Akeita

Meh... The dream of every sniper... Oh for flob sake, now more 4th faction is flooding in my faction. Like this.
  12. Acceleratio

Ah COME ON guys... Its not even released yet. And fear not it will get nerved so hard so that it ends up as a shotgun eventually
    • Up x 8
  13. Maelthra

Well, to be fair, my post was entirely sarcastic :p

I've been Vanu since a couple of weeks after Planetside 1 launched. I ain't switching now! Vanu for life!

Though I will shed some tears when the NC get their Railjack and I'm stuck with the Shade. NC players have actually been complaining on the test server forums that they get this "boring" rifle while VS get something unique. Strange, since given their current states, I'd trade the Shade for the Railjack in a heartbeat.
    • Up x 2
  14. VogonPoetMaster

Fine musicians. Are they NC?
  15. Syphers

o yeah baby
  16. The Shermanator

I have to know the name of that musical score.
  17. NCDaniel

• Up x 1
  18. Goden

That's ok. I prefer fighting the TR anyway.
  19. Akeita

So is mine, sarcrasm :p
  20. Metallic123

Annihilator 2.0 says hi