0.5-1 Second freezes after the January 16 Update

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PastalavistaBB, Jan 19, 2014.

1. PastalavistaBB

I started to experience random freezes that last about a half to a full second, which is plenty to cause you to die in a FPS game like this. Other people from my outfit stated that they are experiencing the same issue. Any fix for this yet?
    • Up x 16
  2. crashbx

I have same problem and also my other outfit members experience same thing its very annoying, so fix this asap !
  3. Ian_M

Hope SOE fix it soon . Happening to me also. Its annoying but Glad its the game and not my PC.
  4. ZillFattak

Same problem here.
  5. CrossFire

6. Hatamoto

7. r4z1eL

Same problem here.
  8. RisKey

yea same here
  9. Gheeta

Yep same for me.
  10. sicsoo

i'm in. it's never 1 sec fully, but it freezes for a moment you can still notice it. never happened before.

looks like the game is about to crash but then it doesn't.
    • Up x 1
  11. Zerozero

Also noticed this after latest patch.
  12. Hunterion

Same here after ESF patch. I think it has something to do with memory (leaks, garbage collection, dunno) because it happens so randomly.
  13. 3asyD

Getting stutter and freezing too also noticed after about 2 hours of play i have to restart the game because the performance degrades over time.
    • Up x 1
  14. Nepau

Personaly I think it is something to do with the Garbage collection, I've noticed less actual CTD for me, but am getting these mini freezes so my guess is that it is something to do with that.
  15. Hypersot

same here. Still haven't managed to see a pattern on when it's happening though , it really seems like it's a random thing
  16. Andrea SKye

This is happening to me too. ITS VERY ANNOYING. I just lost my mosquito by crashing into a tree because of it. FIX PLEASE.
  17. LibertyRevolution

yes... this sucks.. fix it.
  18. nitram1000

Same. Around every 10 minutes, it is a very hard freeze like it is going to crash to desktop, lasts 0.5 seconds and then returns to normal. Just glad my new GPU is not the problem. If it's any help, my GPU clocks drop to 2D speeds approx 300mhz when the stutter happens.
  19. blueangleofdeath

I got this bug also. It was happening on PTS when they put the ESF update onto it. It's still broken on PTS and now it's on live. Could this be part of the problem with the servers like last time? This could be another hidden problem due to the lack of people playing on PTS?
  20. TrainerS2

I can join your clun ,cose i got same problems :D
    Meybe some broken code after update , or is cos so much cheters braking game code to :D