Continuing to investigate server issues

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by d_carey, Dec 18, 2013.

1. AgentConnery

Two forum pages in 11 minutes? It's time to play Forumside, let's seriously consider roleplaying ghost capping, snowman hunting, and fighting at the new Freyer Amp Station.
  2. XxShadowSpawnxX

oh i see but i dont see how this a big deal?? lol if you get spotted your dead anyway lol not like camos really help drastically in this game lol i can still hear you flying. but maybe thats how the wings are now after the update
  3. Sebby

A few posts above you also mentioned the reaver's camo coverage so... Awkward for you really.
  4. LocoCoyote

Go outside?! Don't do it, man... take a breath... the servers will be up soon, don't do anything crazy!!!
    • Up x 6
  5. ReconOne

I blame the snowmen. Obviously, NC terrorists!
    • Up x 4
  6. BoomBoom4You

Thanks. You guys are allowed a few mistakes. It's the holidays after all!
  7. Zerky

2 days straight servers are down at EU prime time, do we get a cert-compensation?
    I mean I have little time to play, and yesterday I didn't get the XP/certs from the Alert, now today I don't get any XP/certs at all...
  8. AgentConnery

RIP Swagrider; Never forget: 11/11
    RIP: Not-so-ugly-Reaver; please forget: 12/18
    • Up x 1
  9. VS-rm7

Welcome to our world, then? They ruined Scythe the same way quite some time ago, and with the latest update also even the Sunderer. I guess the mantra now is "vehicles must have more faction color on them at all costs, and fsck camo or aesthetics".
  10. starecrow

I'm the female VS infiltrator with a mysterious past.
    • Up x 4
  11. LocoCoyote

12. VALCHKYRIE

US server are down too, no snowmen for us today
  13. Zerky

Wow heavy shizzle dude, this is far more important than the server issues at the moment.
    • Up x 5
  14. XxShadowSpawnxX

Zee snowmen did dis to us
  15. Santondouah

Such a shame I won't be able get my 1 SC Harasser lumifiber.
  16. NevarxTR

Wow this is awesome! Just unsubscribed because of this crap. Server just keep going down. This is what I pay 15 bucks a month for?
  17. XxShadowSpawnxX

funniest comment of the day :p
    • Up x 1
  18. Tunapiano

and waterson goes down again!
  19. Maverick556

I PAYED FOR SOMETHING THAT CHANGED AFTERWARDS, It's like you buy a BMW painted in Grey and then after 1 year BMW calls you, puts on your TOP a ****** BLUE and sends you back home, how would you feel? I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
  20. XxShadowSpawnxX

yes a WHOLE 15 bucks :p in singles or 5s??