Server Downtime for Hotfix December 17, 2013 1:30 PM PT (10:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shin204

It work'ed.
  2. thearcticzone

3. Alizona

Oh and if my math is correct, looks like snowmen are worth 500XP, plus whatever bonus is in effect of course (I got like 675XP with a 30% bonus). Not enough so that I'll quit my day job (engineer repairing turrets LOL) but then again it isn't like it's insignificant XP. Probably just about right I'd say.
    • Up x 1
  4. BobSanders123

I DEMAND CERTS. OR A BOOST.
  5. Luperza Community Manager

Several times. We also made sure it was plugged in if that's where you were going next. ;)
    • Up x 10
  6. SadeSkirata

i couldnt find one, but i checked out Frey and it is amazing!!! I cannot WAIT to battle there! the new layout is just sick!!
    how did you find snowmen :O i couldnt find any T.T how did you find yours?
  7. Icyydingo

Have you tried opening a ticket with SoE support?
    • Up x 8
  8. Donaldson Jones

I just want to return this Margarita machine!
    • Up x 1
  9. BigBooty

Have you tried defragging it yet?
    • Up x 2
  10. BattleMage

Ill just leave this here:

• Up x 3
  11. bttnmshr

Some smooth lounge jazz while you wait:
    • Up x 1
  12. Nopsled

Have you tried swapping out the flux capacitor?
    • Up x 1
  13. BloodyMenace

.....Good luck PS2 team hope your investigation goes smoothly.
    • Up x 1
  14. TheCuqui

Fomat c: always worked for me
    • Up x 1
  15. starecrow

Are the lights on it on?
  16. Alizona

First one was right at the end of a bridge off to the side, second one was atop a rock outcrop outside an Amp station, I couldn't get up there so I just shot it from the ground.

So far, with limited info it appears these things are not gonna spawn way out in the middle of nowhere but it seems they are spawning near places where people are likely to be. I had hoped I could spend an hour hunting snowmen as a cloaked infil out in the open, but (again with very limited info) it seems they might not be that conducive to such a tactic.
    • Up x 1
  17. Alopix

Relax, the characters are stored on the server, which is down. The game isn't even supposed to load when all the servers are down, but they messed up. Jaeger(the server that got all its accounts moved to waterson) got brought up for the update, but never got set to maintenance mode. You're getting a character creation screen because you don't(can't) have a character on Jaeger and Jaeger is the only server you can connect to.
  18. K1LL3R0Y

where did you guys see snowmen
  19. TintaBux

No ones ganna tell you, secret.
  20. LORdDXB

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE ! the character's is back !
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.