Server Downtime for PU02 December 17, 2013 9:30 AM PT (6:30 PM CET)

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, Dec 16, 2013.

1. voody

Man, now I have to run twice as long to MAX farm people...
  2. Kociboss

3. Renuse

i cant log on :( it says the servers are up and i can get into character selection but its failing to log me in as i click play. Never had this problem before, so i can only assume its the patch or server traffic?
  4. ADUILO

Me too. :( I think the servers are still down.
  5. TintaBux

So when are the servers back, EU lose more down time again because of the times they updating the server, why is this still happening? I've obvious many months ago these patches should be updated to a more suitable time for people in EU.
    • Up x 4
  6. TintaBux

:eek:
    • Up x 2
  7. Tigobit

Can I get back all of the StationCash I burnt on the harasser please? This was a little too much.
    • Up x 4
  8. ADUILO

:eek:
    • Up x 2
  9. Akuzimo

The time in which the patches are deployed is in direct proportion to the timezone the company is located in. A time more suitable for EU? Do you realistically expect the SoE PS2 team to go to the office at 0300 to deploy a patch so people in the EU can play it at 1000? Not everything is going to be fair. EVERY game company does the same thing. The revolve their maintenance, updates, releases, etc. to their operating hours. Employees have lives and families too. Except... well, maybe EA. Because EA does things that no one understands.
  10. Renuse

Im on now. None of the does work :( .. I was hoping for like the first 100 or something to enter them, but w/e.

</3
  11. honeybadger314

the pounder is actually getting buffed the damage decrease is across all AV weapons to balance out the increased armour damage
    • Max blast damage increased from 100 to 190
    • Gravity dropped from 10 to 7.5
    Actually i wonder if ill be able to use one pounder and one fracture now... I dont have a second fracture
    My question is how the repeater outperforms in any range other than knifing distance?
    • Up x 2
  12. Donaldson Jones

No splash dmg is registering on underbarrel nade launchers.
  13. ADUILO

Well, they could have deployed it like 2 hours before or something, that's still fine for their time zone.
  14. TintaBux

Considering most of the players in PS2 are from EU you would expect them to start treating EU players better after all these months yes.

When many of us don't get time to play every day for hours a day none stop, we come on some days from work, break from kids etc only to find SOE patching the game at "PRIME TIME EU" It's hardly a professional way to go about things, it's just poor treatment to the EU customers.
    • Up x 3
  15. Slandebande

World of Warcraft did it in the morning on the continents (usually from 6am locally on the continent) so not EVERY company does it that way. I don't know whether they still do it since I haven't played it in years, but I preferred that model.
    • Up x 1
  16. Piloter

I was started the game patching at 20:00pm and it's finished about a half hour later.While the game got the patch I was read the changelog. I sad: It's very cool. I have the same problem: The Loading STUCK on 96%. But why?
    • Up x 1
  17. ADUILO

I got in, but it says "Server unavailable".
    • Up x 1
  18. Cigg

Now with the tank mines working be much easier to prevent zerging from tank lines and the harasser going to get some of of that loving as well, no more of those cheap antics, boom boom boom baby! Might want to put that mine protection back on, may want to drive with the high beams on as well, have a engie hanging from the gun barrel snifffing out the road ahead. Op tactic's just like before downtown, looks like some much loving balance!!!! You will pay, you will love paying, and you will pay again! :)
  19. Destiny300

There will be a hotfix for the PU02 and there is always one because they always do one mistake (noone is perfect)
    And than there will be a hotfix for the hotfix :eek:
  20. mogveil

Still stuck at 96% during the loading process. Just read that two of my favorite weapons are nerfed!