Armistice Day happened for TR, wut 'bout fanu and MC?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Drealgrin, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Drealgrin

Ok, so.. WTF WHY DOES TR GET A COOL HAT WHY CAN'T VANU GET A COOL HAT AND NC GET A HOLIDAY WHY DOES TR GET BOTH AND WE GET NEITHER WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR PROMISES SONY WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO YOUR FANS AND KEEPING YOUR PROMISES SONY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!111one
    • Up x 3
  2. Gustavo M

This just in:
    Forumside has more players than Planetside 2.
    • Up x 14
  3. Mr_Giggles

Well that certainly destroyed a batch of braincells.
    • Up x 8
  4. MrMurdok

Xeno Lovers and Rebels deserve no holiday.
    • Up x 3
  5. HadesR

You should know the TR are the Dev's Favourites :rolleyes:

( Yes I went there :) )
  6. IamDH

Jackiechan-meme.jpg
  7. Drealgrin

That's obvious because if they rushed out TRs holiday right away they sure are taking their sweet time for us. They have less than 100 days till the first anniversary to do both remaining factions a simple blog announcement and a unique hat. Why have they procrastinated?
  8. Drealgrin

Why hasn't the Sony government given its people the holidays we deserve?! What are they hiding from us?
  9. KenDelta

I want my baseball hat dammit!
  10. KAHR-Alpha

You know, I'm fairly sure they just forgot.

With that said, am I the only one thinking comissar hats have disappeared? I'm not seeing any of them anymore (except the one I'm always wearing).
    • Up x 1
  11. Klondik3

GU 15
    • Up x 1
  12. Pikachu

We want our beret.
    • Up x 2
  13. Van Dax

Half life 3. Thats right all the sony governments fault!
    • Up x 1
  14. Drealgrin

They couldn't forget, holidays are the MOST important thing in the world. Next to a government that is HONEST WITH ITS PEOPLE. The truth is out there. Tell us the truth Sony!
  15. PieBringer

VS are unworthy of the hat, and NC don't need hats to protect our heads. Unlike you two squishies, we don't need hats to block bullets. That's what we have faces for.
  16. AirbornePotato

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  17. Lazaruz

NC special day is on July 30th 2630, so you'll have to wait a while for that. That's when the "New Conglomerate" phrase was coined.

VS will have their day eventually, since September 2632 was the month Henry Briggs touched the alien carving and got a vision with the word spandex in it.

So only a few hundred years to go, hang in there.
    • Up x 5
  18. Regpuppy

Most probably realized how ridiculous it looked on anything but male heavies and ditched it after the lulz and newness wore off. Sort of like the flare gun, for the most part. Srsly though, I can't believe that freakin hat made it into the game. The shape is silly.
    • Up x 1
  19. ItsJustDash

This thread hurt my brain.
    • Up x 1
  20. LowTechKiller

Less capital letters; more punctuation. /seizureo_O
    • Up x 1