Mattherson, Rejoice! The Enclave Has Quit!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LucMooncrest, Jun 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Halcyon

2. Pacra

haha, in this post we have both tremendous egos, disregard for the game you played for 6 months, and rank contempt for the entire game's community and all the developers.

If you thought the game was so ****, why did you play for the last six months? If you felt you had to leave, why not just leave instead of make a big stink of it? Why have your leader talk for 7 minutes about how the game and everyone sucks and they've "won everything" instead of just... leaving?

Having a tremendously arrogant sense of self-worth in a game you deem to be "awful" and full of "terrible(ly bad players)" is truly a good perspective of what you've all been about for the past 6 months and what your legacy in the game has been
    • Up x 3
  3. Pat Cleburne

Just logged on to Mattherson and logged right back off. As I said earlier in this thread, 10% pop difference is my quitting point from here on out. You folks that are laughing about a large chunk of the player base leaving one server are about to get very bored as more and more TR stop playing the game due to imbalance. Mark my words.

[IMG]
    • Up x 7
  4. DamageKing

The evidence is that he hacked at a time critical to the TR. Doesn't matter how he named himself or who you think he targeted. He targeted TR to break lock, not Buzz. His name is not evidence - he is a hacker and a troll, and you overthink it too much. You are just trying to blame Buzz for actions of others, feeding your confirmation bias. It's funny seeing people being so bent on blaming someone for actions of others.
    • Up x 1
  5. Drealgrin

See, the thing is, most gamers play a game to have fun.
    TE does it to zerg and get the easy points.

Terran will thrive now that they aren't constantly relying on their second biggest zergfit. They'll actually log on during all times instead of waiting for their third best outfit to push their numbers to the breaking point.

Things will only get better for Mattherson on all factions, Mark my words ;)
  6. Morticai

I'm sorry, but unless you were the hacker, that's nothing more than speculation.

He was targeting Buzz, the Republic suffered for it.
    • Up x 1
  7. zedfonsie

Welcome to the population balance of the Waterson VS
  8. Alex Taldren

Game. Set. Match. Taldren.
  9. Pat Cleburne

They need to hurry up and merge these two servers or offer up transfer tokens asap. I'm just not dealing with it anymore. I've already started playing other games and when BF4 hits I'm probably not looking back.
    • Up x 2
  10. Tasogie

Ive been fighting goon an Test in EVE for many many years Test are too incompetent to play ps2 with any sense of skill.
    • Up x 1
  11. ExarRazor

so, you had absolutely no problems fighting the VS/NC when the TR regularly outpopped both (world pop, just like yer picture) by at LEAST double?

now that its happening to you, you feel like quitting?

man, must really suck to take the same medicine you forced others to take
    • Up x 3
  12. DamageKing

Sure man, you keep feeding that delusion of yours. Buzz or not Buzz, hacker was there in the first place to help break the lock. You are speculating about his motives based solely on his name. Fact remains - he targetted everyone, he targeted TR and broke the lock, it doesn't matter how he named himself.
    • Up x 1
  13. Leal

lest we forget

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  14. LT_Latency

Oh god not another player who has player for 900+ hours claiming the game is garabge. If you played for 900 hours it was good or you are a very very slow learner
    • Up x 2
  15. Ark Dax

Though, one thing I love the most: being called a spy when listening to the twitch of him explaining why he's leaving. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. So long and thanks for all the certs TE. Maybe one day, you'll pull your heads from Buzz's fourth point of contact to realize what the world is around you.
  16. Morticai

Go on. Tell me more about your speculation.
  17. Pat Cleburne

Dude I came from SolTech and TR was underpopulated on SolTech nearly the entire time I played on it. Mattherson TR has been significantly underpopped on Mattherson ever since the merge other than 3 hours of primetime a day.

So frankly, I don't know what you are talking about because at BR 96 I have NEVER played a game where TR had double the pop. Not even close.
    • Up x 2
  18. Drealgrin

You do realize you get more xp when you're underpopped?

I love it when Vanu has nobody on esamir or amerish, just flying around getting massive 50% xp bonuses. Killing ghost cappers and such.

Just doing that will encourage your faction to play. When vanu was the lowest pop on Mattherson the first like 4 months at release, we stuck it out, fought hard, and ever since then we've been the indisputed kings of Mattherson!
  19. CrimsonDaemon

I'm racist, sexist, and all round terrible human being and even I found Buzz unpleasant to be around. However, I respect what he was able to do with The Enclave. I've fought along side many of its members in ops and a lot of them are good people that I am happy to fight shoulder to shoulder with on Mattherson. While Buzz did run a huge outfit, he was hardly the leader and voice of the TR. We will continue to exist without him. If it is true and we loose a lot of numbers because of this, the TR must harden our resolve and temper our skills in battle.
    • Up x 1
  20. LT_Latency

Just go, You have over 900 hours played, You can't say the game is crap and have us take you seriously.

Most people will never even play the game for 900 hours. If you played that much you must have had fun but now you are burned out.
    • Up x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.