Zoe ridicuously nerfred, give me my certs back SOE!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lux, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Krayus_Korianis

Your fear...
  2. G3arfried

sadly for you i play nc as well as vanu. I just want the game balanced but they keep ignoring the old things that need changes but instead keep releasing new things to change which takes the spotlight of opness off the old stuff. Btw I mostly snipe or use infiltrator in cqc and an infels life is a tough one in this game since sniping is so weaksauce and cloak is a joke.
  3. FateJH

As I finally read my way to the bottom of the first page, I could not but help wonder "How does this go on for seven pages?"
  4. Goretzu

When all you've got left is insults, we both know I'm right. :)
  5. Wariamu

Idk why people are saying the striker is Overpowered.. I tried it out in the VR and its damage I think is the lowest of all rockets. I swear, I think I shot all my 15 rockets at a liberator and it wasn't even so close from blowing up! Now idk what libs spawned in VR are equipped with but even with nano regen and buffed armour, I think that's still fooking crap! The only thing I see that rocket useful for is against ESFs and other similar fast vehicles.
  6. Jaxxx

Not so much that its OP, but more like every TR has one and they use it in massive groups. same could be said if the VS or NC used the Annihilator in large groups and it fired 3 rockets successively. get 4-5 guys locked on and firing 3 shots each. Nothing is going to last long against that, even with low damaged dealt per rocket
  7. Wariamu

Yeah ok so is that a problem? I mean, if there's a massive group of players with any other rocket, how is it any different? Especially if you compare with other empire specific rockets.

EDIT:I mean, if a huge column of tank attacks, does it mean tanks are too powerful? .. The same thing can happen with any weapon in the game.
  8. Jaxxx

Nope never said that, merely pointing out why the nerf is being called for and why people think the striker is OP, its misunderstood that it does massive damage where it doesn't its just simply in everybodys hands at once. Just pointing out a misconception
    • Up x 1
  9. TheQuaint

Oh what's that? This was exactly what happened to the NC after the Vanu QQed about scatmax? Get over it, SOE works like this all the time. At least you didn't spend money on ZOE like we did with the hacksaws
  10. KodiakX

When all you got is fortune cookie declarations and still no facts or proof we both know I'm right.
  11. Kozmyk

They're going to break this game if they keep mucking it about like this with such disregard.
    Perhaps they'd prefer it if more players left the game.
    That way their shoddy servers wouldn't keep making them look bad when they collapse at big battles.
    My dissatisfaction is increased with each so called update these days.
    • Up x 1
  12. Lampenfieber

I want my certs back! i dont cert to have this kind of upgrade...

Also want refund for my shotgun! you want to balance a shotgun with all weapons, this is impossible

I WANT REFUND!
  13. Goretzu

About what? :confused:
  14. Wariamu

That's right! Shotguns should be better than all other weapons! Just like in real life! .... ....

Seriously though, shotguns are good in close quarter fights. Bave you tried the barrage or the other similar shotgun? They are damn powerful!
  15. ent|ty

yep, I would take the certs I spent into ZOE and put it into Charge instead.
  16. LT_Latency

Come on, Everyone knew that ZoE would get nerfed. You can't have speed health and firepower. Which is what they had vs all infantry
  17. MasterTater

MY suggestion - delete the game - wind up the money you put in the game as SOE betrayed you constantly and will and the future and turn back on every title SOE develops in the future to rip you off your money in a pay to win cash shop mechanic.-
  18. MasterTater

The dmg potential of the 1 enforcer maghazin is 7000 dmg (10 shots 700dmg) with no accuracy disadvantage between shots

The dmg poetential of the Saron (6 shots 425 dmg) = 2250with massive accuracy problems and lowest procetile speed.

so guess which weapon is OP.

VS Saron or the Enforcer?
  19. Wariamu

How about you all stop being a child and just stop asking for a refund for something you didn't even have to buy with money! Boo hoo hoo
  20. KodiakX

Here we are back to your lack of understanding. All the information is there, it's up to you to comprehend it. Good luck with that.