I'll Finally Admit it: AA is out of control.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by NoXousX, Apr 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. holycaveman

OP?

IS there a level above op? LOL

SOE is really screwing up.
  2. IamDH

I am hoping the June update helps us
    My plane is suffering :S and im a noob pilot
    Just bought lolpods a while ago and i regret it severely
  3. NoXousX

The problem is sadly way worse now that before. The MAX benefits should not have applied to AA.
    • Up x 2
  4. Bill Hicks

They need to stop allowing maxes to swap weapons and fire from the spawn. probably should reduce burster range.
  5. IamDH

The only team happy with the MAX benefits are VS lol
    i suggested MAX AA and skyguards should switch roles but noooooo
    I eagerly wait for June ESF update
    i pictured myself going rambo mode after buying lolpods, my dreams of flying were crushed rather quickly
  6. SNAFUS

Sadly I think air is just to small a minority to matter anymore. We are seen as the bad guys who ruin all the good fights. Or the no skill "lolpodders" who just farm easy kills. Flying in this game is simply to difficult for the majority of players. Creating an atmosphere of jealousy of the players who were able to master flying. The minions "Need" their certs to be easier to obtain with minimal skill to reach it. Flying will always be hated by those who lack the skills to be good at it. We will always be the black sheep of planet side, especially since I have yet to see a dev fight for air power.
  7. simmi1717

Check out my thread about calling bursters lolbursts like they call our rockets lolpods. Don't ever say bursters again. Always say lolbursts because that's how retar*ed they are that you just have to laugh at it in disbelief after you get hit and drop to 20% health in 2 sec.
  8. illgot

Lots of AA keeping bad pilots away. Hmm I think it's working. Good pilots still zip in, drop their payload and zip out safely.
  9. MichaelBarrack

What a total bulllllllllll**** post. You're telling us that you "shouldnt be able to overpower an AA unit with a ******* jet but that the opposite (some ********* hiding in a base somewhere.... Because sitting in the open with an AA is just ********..... Is ok??) you obviously suck incredibly at flying for you to say that. I can say the same ******** comment as you. You ground whiners should have a group of air to back you up so you dont get lolpodded. think about it, ******.
  10. MichaelBarrack

Also lots of bad players in general shooting down very skilled pilots just because of imbalanced game mechanics. the amount of time and certs it takes to actually be just a decent pilot is far and above some squid pulling a max and hiding out of render distance and shredding all air that comes into range. Lets not forget those skill based STRIKERS on top of the bursters and enemy esf. seriously... All you whiney little squid ******* that ***** about air... GO PLAY ******* CALL OF DUTY WHERE YOU CAN SHOOT DOWN EVERYTHING WITH A ******* SIDEARM. Now **** off and stop ruining a great game.
  11. illgot

lol. Leading an aircraft based solely on size (no distance indicator) when that aircraft has omnidirectional movement is unskilled? 99% of the pilots I see flying around are horrible pilots that think a head on strike from high above is going to help them survive..

Sorry but if "bad" players are shooting you out of the air when you can move pretty much any direction you wish limited only by the length of your thrusters for backward/diagonal movement... you suck.
  12. MichaelBarrack

you are CLEARLY ******* ********. if I can't see WHO is shooting at me how the F**K can I make any decision to evade or use maneuvers to avoid fire. for all I know I'm moving into WORSE situations because I can't see WHO IS ON THE GROUND until I'm far too CLOSE! don't spew your "you get shot by AA and that means you suck" ******** at me. I'm not speaking in a 1 on 1 situation, dip ****! that is hardly EVER the case in this game. it's when I'm flying OR dogfighting near enemies I'm getting lockons from 500m away esf or esf's on my *** and little squid bastards in their max shooting me out of render distance. You could have a quadriplegic play this game with his tongue and shoot down esf all day without worry. don't spew your S**T smelling troll breathe on my post please... thanks.
  13. illgot

maybe by the direction of your hit markers telling you "hey there are probably AA down there in that base you are trying to dump missiles on".

But instead of learning and going in low and dumping your missiles, you are probably still coming from a high angle telegraphing your attack then hovering around for a second to try and get all your missiles to hit.

If I know an tank is laying waste to everyone in coming out of the east side of the spawn room, I'm certainly not going to keep trying to use that east exit. That is your issue, you won't adapt, instead you want nothing to threaten your air superiority.
  14. MichaelBarrack

ARE YOU COMPLETELY F**KING RET**DED? I said!! WHEN I am engaging in OTHER issues IN THE AIR such as FLYING around to "SCOUT" or DOGFIGHTING another ESF or LIB or GAL. OR Evading I have WAY too many things to AVOID. LOCKONS, FLAK, ESF... there is 0 chance of survival when it's ANY combo of 2 of these AA measures. I am NOT talking about your little WHINEY *** subject of PODDING. I could CARE LESS about podding. I would much rather fight other AIR UNITS, dips**t. now f**k off and stop your whining because you can't learn how to fly and go play call of duty like you're supposed to... whiner!
  15. IamDH

Skill should always win
    I don't see how you can accept air to be removed like that
    I am rather new to piloting but i got better recently all it takes is 2 AA MAXes and you are dead without ability to react
  16. illgot

and you think it takes zero skill to lead a target moving in 3D space at high speeds with no distance indicator?

And I suppose it is always just 1 Max that destroys your elite piloting skills and not multiple maxes and AA firing at you and every other air unit that enters air space?

You are a bad pilot.

Your weakness is AA, yet you still rush in knowing that there is probably AA running around that location.

That is stupid and a clear mark you do not understand anything about air to ground combat.
  17. IamDH

But i just said 2 maxes....
    I wont comment back untill you learn to reply in a less offensive way
    [/conversation]
  18. GSZenith

:) gonna go and burster some now i think ;)
  19. Tasogie

Why are you flying high where max can see you ? that is your fault. Yes the planes are a laughing stock now, we can agree on that. But its SOE they do not an will not buff things. They want everything to the point where the majority of gamers are at. Easy kills no thought needed fast an quick ....
    None hovers anymore, its suicide, an yes planes at start were broken, we all know that. But now AA is where planes were at retail. Leave AA alone, but bring aircraft back up to the levels they are meant to be. give our rockets back splash damage, that alone would go a HUGE way in fixing their issues.
    Only people who rant about how we just lol pod all day an farm kills, have never practiced for weeks on end to get good at flying. They have no conception of how tough it can be to get good at flying. It is far an away tougher to become a great pilot than it is infantry....
  20. MichaelBarrack

well I agree with you mostly but unfortunately you can't fly low either due to the fact that there are a lot of ***** who like to try and hit you with tank/lightning shells and can be very successful at doing so... there's really no where to hide for an esf.
    http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...supernova-fpc-vs-esf-decent-sick-pegs.131404/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.