Players you have noticed (Ceres)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ulrikke, May 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ulrikke

For some reason there are players that I have noticed in the game and remember the name of and some have even become my nemesis that don't know that they are my nemesis. So here is my list over the 5 players on Ceres I have noticed (in no special order) :

• RedSharkz (nemesis)
    • ZombieGerible (nemesis ish)
    • Dynaphase (nemesis)
    • Kanutt (just notice the guy, I believe the reason is that he used to play infiltrator allot in the early days with a scout rifle, same as I did back then)
    • Krups (the dude is everywhere)
  2. Edmon

I'm not on this list? And after all that terrible poetry I cite every evening while gunning down people in my MAX :p

Silly Vanu.
    • Up x 1
  3. Vanus Aran

Nemesis - I dont get it as well.
    Something like a counterpart-player, or not?
    But the people im often killing and are marked Nemesis, are so random to me.

Or Revengekills that I dont recall.
    Alltough Revengekills is working correctly most of the time.
  4. IamDH

IwasDH
    IamDH
    MadSkillage
    My two accounts
    HES SOOO SKKILLEEDDDDD
    • Up x 1
  5. Teegeeack

I noticed that Ulrikke guy. He's pretty good.
  6. gigastar

Known Forumside regular Torok playes on Ceres. According to my killboard ive killed him a quite a few times recently though i cant exactly remember when.
  7. Rhaeyn

CheeseyManBoobs. Because that image is now burnt to my brain. Oh and he repaired my Harasser once, when I couldn't.
  8. W0rthy

So many good and nice TR and NC players on ceres it's hard to remember them all. Galaf and kanutt comes to mind especially because they're good players and very civil you can always have a nice chat with them and expect a good conversation in return during and after fights regardless how the fights are going.
  9. Nyscha

• Up x 2
  10. Konfuzfanten

hmm, lets see.
    - FatalityCrab = that name just sticks <3
    - K1ngKennedy = one of the whiniest players on the server, loves to qq in /yell ... but the guy got skill.
    - Dragam = might be the cheapest NC player on the server. Never seen the guy outside a tank or hacksaw MAX. /salute !
    - CoolJuice = dirtiest player on the server.
  11. Ned

torokf is one I can remember, as well as captainsnappy or something, and ragnarok
  12. ZombieGerbile

Oh yes I remember you too. Good fights so far, let's keep it up!.

My own list: (trying to not list only BR 100s)

-BettySwllocks, feels like this guy is everywhere I go. And the name sticks as well.

Generally good players that often I kill/kill me:
    -ThePieMonkey
    -Kakeface

And my one true nemesis:
    -Smith4y, haven't seen you in awhile though, where have you been? :(
  13. Ulrikke

Started to notice that guy to after he did a flash + C4 number on my poor max a few times last night!
  14. Cleaver

I notice Giggo and TorokF a fair bit, but probably Xertmet the most.
  15. Ulrikke

So your main nemesis is missing! I will work hard to take his place ;)

//Ulrikke
  16. MrMurdok

Priority Targets for me include:

KakeFace
    HotBlackWoman
    KIZZZZ
    BettySwllocks
    iWarsaw
    Lisenceplate_2

High Priority Target:
    Esmay.
  17. Torok

you're not in my killboard nor death one
    i'm in yours with a big fat 4.. lol
    cheers anyway!

as for Ceres good players i guess i first have to distinguish from those who always look for me and those who are just good
    annoying ones are K1ngkennedy always on my tail with his ESF, he's not bad if you manage to ge trough his endless trash-talking and Galaf also poking all day long on his ESF, but just to remind me i'm his *****, he usually leaves me alone right after

Honourable list goes to:
    TR: Carnage79, always hitting me where it hurts
    Sasuke1, damn these tr medics!
    Makuza best pilot
    AudI03 and our rofl knife duels
    Dynaphase the terran i respect the most, often fighting against all odds, RESTECP

VS:
    xdeex, too many x in your name bro!
    Icescreem, i really like their small but skilled outfit (but i don't like how you have a terran Alt, shame)
  18. FrenchNico

Esmay, the vanu guy who likes to hack the turrets of the crown? :)
  19. Backf1re

Due to TR having the high pop on Ceres, I find 70% of my fights are with them. FatalityCrab and Galaf are the two names that spring to my mind. But Pandora's Project as an outfit are the only thorn I have with the VS, Bio-Labs...
  20. MrMurdok

Esmay is a Vanu Infiltrator. Brilliant, cunning, the man is a ghost, and as a dedicated Infiltrator with a very similar playstyle, I've made him my own personal nemesis.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.