[VIDEO] Am I ready for MLG yet?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BuzzCutPsycho, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpal

If you did that to a pilot like thunda, I'd be impressed. The guy pretty much lemming'd into the rocket.
  2. TommyXXL

how many tries ? that is nothing new anyway, try to c4 air with LA !
  3. Stew360

:O you think its fake ?
  4. turtlestation

I like how people are talking **** just because it's Buzz. If someone else had posted it people would be jizzing their pants, although it's no loopzook. TE is a zerg**** outfit composed of mostly **** players but Buzz is a damn good player.
    • Up x 1
  5. mpal

No, the guy was probably not paying attention. He had a solid 2 seconds to move out of the way, anyone thats not terrible would be able to avoid that rocket. Source: I deci esfs all the time.

Anyone else making that deci shot would get the exact same reaction from me.
  6. subz3r01337

have i ever told you about nanites?
  7. FnkyTwn

It must be hard not having 3-4 Engineers repping you constantly while you fly.
    I'd imagine you tried doing it though, with a few Galaxies worth of Engineers
    jumping out and repping you for one tick as they flew by. Then you had them
    all summarily executed for failing you and the enclave. Stay classy BCP.
  8. Cyridius

How have you been posting for a year and still not improved your English?

Also, he uses Flak not Nanoweave ;)
    • Up x 5
  9. Liberty

Haters will hate but that was an awesome shot! The guy with the Phoenix was very impressive as he mastered getting back into his ESF, but loses a few points for it being a camera guided rather than a dumbfire shot. (Not that it makes it any less amazing to pull off)

Also Stew360, you should probably chill out some talking about medicore players. I remember killing you a few times yesterday, the one time you had the complete drop on me as I was engaging some random VS. And still managed to drop both targets. You can say I was heavy assault, but the reality of the situation is HA has 3 bars of life (with the nanomesh shield) but two non heavy's have 4 bars of life.
  10. TekTR

Damn, is it just me or is it getting harder to read Stews typing every day?
    • Up x 4
  11. Stew360

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428011263293898273/killboard/?view=kills

you kill me 3 time in your entire life lol and probably always as a HA while iam playing a medic with bandolier suits slot ;)
  12. Luighseach

I've done this twice with a shrike. Just a lucky shot not worth MLG but definitely nice vid.

MLG would be more like you and your squad walk into a base and fight an evenly skilled team back and forth until you take the base. The whole time you were engaged in extremely tactical entertaining games.
  13. AudieSmurfy

www.twitch.tv/buzzcutpsycho/c/2315666
  14. Stew360

LOL pathethics scum

First of all panthernana is a girl who just start playing this game , with a 24 to 30 ish fps lol

BUZZ NOOB psycho was raking up kill on me while i was surounded by every single corner by hes swarm ;) he is camping on every corner with a shotguns is that what you call been good ? This video was pretty situational and he manage to rak up kills on me because i wont give up because iam underpops and overhwelm i still manage to get many kills lol

OK lets show you something little TR scum

Here a little exemple of what iam capable of while facing your Zergfits AOD /TE /VG etc.. in a cheapway ;)

get own stats wont lies ;)

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Hope you reconize some of your freekill fwllow team mates and BTW buzz is bad , i was destroying him non stop in the beta but now since he have the swarm with him he is harder to find into this freaking mess ;)

Is this some amasing aiming skills ;)

[IMG]
  15. Nocturnal7x

Buzz, you've been ready for MLG.

ya silly goose.
    • Up x 1
  16. Eugenitor

I can't hear anything over that clicky keyboard of yours.
  17. Littleman

MLG pros don't pull any punches to say they're good when they still win. Winning is winning. Victory doesn't recognize "honor," or any of that other gibberish. Most people go HA because it's one of the most effective combat classes in game.

BCP is a genuinely good player. Yes he has some... minions at his beck and call that put some fights in his favor, but his aim is fairly solid, he can manage to drop a lot more guys in the same time frame most people struggle to even find one, but he seems to have a bit of a situational awareness problem when he's running solo (so damn easy to get the drop.) Finally, calling him out on being a heavy assault is really just stupid. He obviously isn't much interested in healing people. Being a medic is only harder because of smaller magazines and no god-mode shield, of which most HA don't even seem to deploy, nor survive through anyway. I'm either getting better or the HA are getting scrubbier, and most of them are at least 20 BRs over me, but rank don't mean nothing, since it just grows with time.

My problem is that despite getting the drop on people, my aim just largely sucks TR weapons have $#!% recoils. There has to be SOME reason I perform better as a VS or NC. I don't just magically become more skillful.
  18. Deathrus

Yes buzz you are.

Look forward to owning you.
  19. qsscout

Stew360 his graphic settings are low due to bad players like you going to grab your smg's and infiltrators.
    #MLG420yoloSWAGfi****aintHACKSitsSKILL
    • Up x 1
  20. TekTR

Stew360 complains about people playing heavy, has 159hrs played as heavy... Seems legit.
    • Up x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.