[TR] The Enclave wants YOU!

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by BuzzCutPsycho, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjUnicorn

[IMG]

The Enclave is the most effective ground and air outfit organized by Daggers (Heavy infantry) and Talon (Air division), what are you waiting for?

Join today and be part of the best outfit in PS2.
  2. Gary

If by "most effective" you mean, overrun the outpost with sheer numbers, whilst screaming and shouting verbal abuse at players and Teamkilling friendly Sunderers or even entire outfits on sight then yes...but each to their own.

whilst i do admire the sheer numbers and coordination it brings to many downsides for me :(
    • Up x 2
  3. DjUnicorn

Give it a try and join us, see how it is on the dark side!
  4. Gilleland

I think you need to look for a different game to play. Make sure it's not rated anything higher than E or you might encounter some dirty words that your innocent mind can't handle.
  5. xWarMachine

cry more?

You can listen to this clown or you can see just how bad we really are by clicking bellow.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/outfit_leaderboard.php?server=&members=384
  6. TE_Elite

LOLOLOL @ Gary.
  7. MajiinBuu

In my outfit we sometimes give promotions to whoever kills BuzzCutPsycho :cool:
    • Up x 1
  8. TheHalo1Pistol

Lol it's true.
  9. xWarMachine

#metagame
  10. TheHalo1Pistol

Kill the number 1 player on your server! Metagame achieved.
  11. TE_Elite

12. Yetskii

Truth hurts does it?

Take s amp on Esamir, have maybe 40 people there....Next thing you know TE comes with 8 full galaxies and 20 mosquito's. Like clockwork.....and talk about how good they are...hell anyone can take a base with 2-3 times the numbers of defenders.

They never go to a fight with even numbers...everyone on Mattherson knows this.
  13. Yetskii

That is pretty much it....or hole up in a biolab with 40 maxes....whilst talking ****
  14. metrotw

prime example of a mad bad^
  15. Ahrkain

i play nc on that server. whether you respect or just hate the **** out of them... other factions know that TE usually wins fights it engages in- so if i were (a godforsaken) TR- id join TE
  16. xWarMachine

What about this fight where they are outnumbered?

or this one?

or this one?

or

or

need i go on....
    • Up x 1
  17. xWarMachine

or

lol want more?
  18. Yetskii

19. xWarMachine

Made your point by posting 6 videos completely contradicting you... your not too bright are you?

CML = trash outfit KD of .98... get curb stomped more scrub
  20. xWarMachine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.