Loyal soldier bundle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Liquid23, May 3, 2013.

1. deggy

Okay, here we go:
    SOE account.
    No ProSieben account.
    Steam user.
    344 hours playing.
    BR 37 VS, BR 10 TR, BR 1 NC
    Never been a member.
    Purchased some SC.
    Alpha: No.
    Beta: No.
    PS1: No.

I got the bundle.
  2. nella

Soon BR 89, time played over 40 days. I don't think BR, membership or character creation date matters. Would be nice if they explained who were given these bundles and why, but I'm sure us prosiebens players are getting boned again. Just as we can't get the 170 free SC, we probably won't be getting this bundle.
  3. notyourbuddy

Oh ---- that camo is from the Loyal Soldier bundle? Saw some Vanguard driving around with it and thought it was pretty badass. :D
  4. Seranov

I'm going to guess that it's probably buying SC that does it. I've only been playing for about a month now, but dropped twenty-five bucks on it, so far, and as soon as I can log in (stupid login servers ;_; ) I'll be able to say if that's it.
  5. Jezs

Going to assume that it's accounts more than 6 months old. I can't login to check if I got it though :(
  6. Teegeeack

Thank you SOE.
  7. MikeyGeeMan

That would assume your a loyal soldier. You might not get it if you play lots of alts. That's why it's called the loyal soldier bundle.
  8. Koldorn

6 pages in and no VS screenshots?
    Got the digital camo on my VS main, but if its similar I might just toss the Loyalty one to my NC; save a bit on the station cash.
  9. HadesR

Could also be " loyal " because you are showing your faction colours
  10. TeknoBug

*** Wow looks like you get 3 more character slots as well. Unless that was from the MLG redeem.
    Yeah one sec, it looks a lot like the digital one.
    [IMG]
  11. Liquid23

there is one on the second page

also a dev has already said that they intended it to be given to all your characters so there will be a fix later so it can be claimed on all of them
    • Up x 1
  12. Clutchstep

I should've been more clear, the devs said that it's supposed to be claimable by all characters but is currently bugged. So you'll eventually get it on all characters.
  13. Koldorn

Missed that one somehow. Thanks!

It does very closely resemble the digital camo.
  14. Liquid23

ya

pretty sweet deal considering unlimited camo patterns are 5 bucks a pop so 3 (vehicle, weapon and armor) is 15 bucks worth... now since it's faction specific and you will be able to get all 3 factions versions that's 45 bucks worth of free camo
  15. SpaceKing

SOE, can we have account-wide LS camo please? I want to play my Vanu more, and look good doing it
  16. Seranov

Yeah, just managed to log in and I didn't get the notification. So it's quite possible it's not tied to buying SC at all.
  17. RHINO_Mk.II

SOE account.
    No ProSieben account.
    Steam user.
    767 hours playing.
    BR 63 NC, BR 5 TR, BR 3 VS
    Never been a member.
    Purchased some SC.
    Alpha: No.
    Beta: Yes.
    PS1: No. (But have the PS1 decal and title)

I got the bundle.
  18. Nahwel

I did buy sc, but a member from my outfit that has higher rank, and put even more money than me in the game didn't receive it.
  19. anaverageguy

Did anyone who was locked out due to the log-in problem get this? I haven't received it yet.
  20. HazyW

I think everyone gets the bundle despite whatever age your account might be. Mkae sure you check your notification area, and it may only be on the first character you logged into.