[Suggestion] I HAVE HAD IT WITH THIS BS, BALANCE NOW!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Wildcardgsx, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildcardgsx

I am done, fed up with this unbalanced crap!

So you give VS Higher Rates of Fire on all of their weapons, much higher then any other empire! You give them No Bullet Drop Offs! OHH LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THE RELOAD SPEEDS lets just pop out a battery and place another one in. which basically means that they hit you for the same dmg even at 400yards! WITH RAPID FKN FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! constantly!

Now you are nerfing NC! BUT YOU want us to buy new better weapons!?

What the F*****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????
  2. WalrusJones

Actually.....

TR have the most high rate of fire guns:

4 800 RPM guns.

1 845 RPM gun.

1 898 RPM SMG.....

As opposed to the other factions 2 800 RPM guns, 1 845 RPM gun, and 1 845 RPM SMG.
    • Up x 10
  3. Abize

The VS is so overpowered no one wants to play them they are so cheap /sarcasm

IIRC We have the largest CoF and don't have the high damage or large magazines to give us an edge there. So troll harder, please, I could use a good laugh

EDIT: Also we have damage drop off, it was actually more than the other 2 factions and the (upcoming) change is that we are getting the same damage drop off as TR and NC
    • Up x 8
  4. Radioactive Pirate

The Pampers and Huggys are that way.
    • Up x 2
  5. Wildcardgsx

yeah down play it! go ahead. Lets not take it seriously, lets just continue on blindly without regard for some actual balance
  6. Rizen

Tired of being evenly matched? awe poor baby. Its a shame all the newb NC think they are good because they were OP for so long, and now that they actually have to have skill... well it's showing how much they lack. I hope they knock down the NC population stacking that's going on next. So tired of logging in to VS 20% TR 35% NC 45%.
    • Up x 1
  7. Cl1mh4224rd

Can I make a friendly suggestion to go see a doctor about your apparent anger management issues? Because what I'm seeing here can't possibly be a healthy response to... anything.
  8. Abize

Don't worry we will, because it isnt serious. Plus if they were so OP why don't you roll VS and farm the thousands of NC that are currently running around? Why would you share such dark secrets when you can exploit it for yourself?
  9. Herrick

NC calling another faction overpowered.

What irony.
    • Up x 6
  10. Xind

Yeah...not sure what NC nerf is coming down the pipe, but I don't think the damage degradation change is going to make things all that different.

And yeah, VS is pretty well tied with TR for high RoF weapons so I guess you're mad we have that, too?
  11. Kapernum

kid lost it
  12. Bape

Nc wasn't and never will be overpowered.
    • Up x 4
  13. HellionX

Your really complaining that the VS is over powered? You can't be serious. Is this a troll post?
  14. Xind

Urge to jump down your throat resisted.

No faction is overpowered, but every faction possesses something that is quite unbalanced.
    NC has just had the fortune of having their OP stuff recently fixed.
  15. Herrick

Now if only you could be this subtle in all your posts.
  16. Abize

No, actually, this is a Troll's post XD

Yep and the magrider was perfectly fine, the prowler was just used by skilled pilots and the libs and esf's at launch were just poorly countered? yeah?

The reaver is the only thing of the NC's I'd consider to be UP, since there is no other air superiority aircraft for you to pull, if they introduced a pure AA fighter (for all factions obviously) the reaver could fill its proper role of ground support. The vanguard is fine if used properly, only being worse at infantry farming and since the reduction of flinch the NC weapons have gone from zero to hero.
    • Up x 1
  17. Blinklys

Foolish rebels. You will only find balance when you truly embrace Vanu.
    • Up x 4
  18. vincent-

Only thing I feel needs improving are the tanks and the aircraft when it comes to faction you either know what the **** you're doing or you don't and clearly none of you don't.
  19. DuckSauce

10/10 would frown and scratch my head at again.
    • Up x 2
  20. Phyr

Bulllllllllllllll****. You're lucky to hit anything at 150m with most VS weapons, and right now, when you do hit them it's little more then a tickle.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.