Indar is Vanu (miller)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Armag3ddon, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Bargus

Hovis , your missing the point.

Its true , basically nothing happened in those hexs , but that was kinda the idea.
    It was NC vs VS at connery , it was their objective and we were doing the best we could to stay out of their way for quite a while.
    • Up x 1
  2. Arquin

Am I annoying in /y

am i am i am I?!?!
  3. LordMondando

WE HAD FUN.

AND. THATS. THE. IMPORTANT. THING.

Srsly, smack talk is an american thing. Whimsy and sportsmanship is how we roll on Miller.

Miller server, best server.
    • Up x 1
  4. Pella

What shocked me was, Why was TRAM and certain NC otufits working together?

So we decided to hit the NC which was agasint TRAM's protocol and resulted in a ton of /tells.
  5. C0L0NELH0GAN

Thats a bug in the Map Screen! On the Warp Screen, there are the real pop numbers
  6. MGP

[IMG]

Warp screen shows percentage of territory owned. Not population numbers.
  7. desktop

I dont know if there was any official collaboration between NC and TR, if there was it was awful and it didnt work. I learned that if you want indar unlocked do it yourself at 4 in the morning.
  8. Xasapis

Can you please remove the cap? So I don't have to feel that I have to protect the continent. It doesn't meant that it's going to be easy though, hehe. I just want to fight an alert on another continent (only way for VS to have some decent population in a non-Indar continent without having to look at the Indar situation every 5 minutes.
  9. Ulysees

God knows we tried last night but the main problem is that those fights are not fun so people lose interest. I had to pop out for 30 minutes during the Op last night and when I came back the Op was called an hour earlier than expected because people were so sick of bashing their heads against the wall.

Will have to come up with some kind of cunning plan that involves turnips for next time this happens because that is the only obiovus solution we didn't try last night :)
  10. PS2Freak

i was there for short moment, but .. i want vanu keep the lock. vanu is underpopulated on miller, i want them having something to even out the population inbalance feeling. give loyal vanu some candy if you will.

so i was in one of 30 sundys and then died quickly after 3-4 minutes as approaching the distination... then took look at map, noticed red was attacking from behind, so i did and go hunting for that ninja-tr-cappers troops... i had really awesome Ap mines, Shotgun, ns-11c kills.
    about 150 kills. still losed the bases to tr, but went to next, tank mines, ap mines, shotgun repeat. was fun.

respect to vanu. and

vanu - keep honorable talk in yells. you are researchers and not shipyard worker.
  11. Xasapis

Well, I can see how it is not fun to guard an area for 30mins or more waiting for some other platoon or even worse, some other faction, to capture a hex ... and fail. Been there, done that ... and I'm now willing to give other people the privilege to guard our beloved continent. :rolleyes:
  12. VSMars

I wonder, did you try to give us a way out into some barely defendable position where we could be more easily contained and surrounded (say, via Crater Firing Range -> J908 Impact Site)? This could have worked, if you managed to lure us into the trap.
  13. PS2Freak

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  14. Squirreli

Last night was a great example of the futility of prime time caps. This game does the MMO part surprisingly badly for a MMOFPS ;)

Anyways, thanks to every NC and TR who kept their eyes on the prize. Thanks to VS for giving us a fight. Even though the operation was at times boring and/or frustrating, everyone held up surprisingly well. I know that after sitting with AA and AT weaponry next to the VS warpgate for 30 min with almost nothing to do, the temptation to fire at those 20+ NC sundies or galaxies must have been great.

On a different note though, I think that I will again go back to avoiding prime time Indar and stick to the better continents... Also, I think I'm going to shoot me some smurfs tonight for a change!
  15. Xasapis

In other news ...

New people on Miller, VS needs you. Yes you! Don't fall for the oppression of the TR. The checks are a lie too so don't believe the NC. Embrace the light of the VS and rice up to the challenge!

Seriously though, as cool as TR may look for some people and as strong as NC may be, you'll have more fun playing for the Vanu. We are outnumbered, but we're not outgunned. If you want a target rich environment, VS is the way to go.

(In some more personal news, I finally finished with the auraxium medal with the junk Solstice SF. God I hate weapons that I don't have to aim. Switching to NS11-C and I've managed to kill a couple of shotgun lovers in close quarters. Btw, I'm so useless, you should feel bad if I manage to kill you o_O)

PS: I do agree that the content lock on Indar is a morale boost for VS at this point. Not many Vanu worldwide have a hold on the continent and certainly not for so long.
  16. Ulysees

We did but you didn't fall for it in great numbers (mainly I think because we kept assaulting Camp Connery while allowing you to break out to the single cap point bases nearby) but that type of co-ordination - giving you guys a path to break out that we dictate is not something that we are yet at the level of communication that will make that work.

Also have to consider the actions of those outside the alliance who don't want to follow our plan and do their own thing.

Was a tough nights fighting tbh and I must be one of the very few people who enjoyed it because of the tactical porblems of trying to get you guys out were a great challenge but it's funny how morale affects people even when it's only a war GAME and not the real thing as my guys lost enthusiasm for this a lot faster than normally happens with what some perceive as a winless situation.
  17. Zcuron

Will be interesting to see the impact of the more defensible bases they currently have on the test server.

Fun fun~~
  18. Xasapis

I just hope they don't make it utterly impossible to play on the less populated continents as VS. Fighting big fights sounds good on paper, but only if you can have a big presence. This is not the case for VS on Miller and other servers, so we need to employ more spec ops tactics than just follow the big crowd from one base to the next.
  19. Flag

A problem me and my outfit have had multiple times(which will be more or less fixed by the rush lines) is that even if we spend time and effort preparing for the TR or NC to try to crash the party, we're usually ignored.
    They simply don't want to "waste" time and effort trying to break us.

That will change come the rush lines. :D
    Either you(whoever you may be) go through us, or you fail and go home. :p
  20. JeffBeefjaw

• Up x 2