[BWC] Operation Art of War

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Expediter, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Expediter

Black Widow Company is at it again on Mattherson. I will be running a Wednesday OP for our guys starting around 9EST. Normally we run a 3 minute delay on our stream to make sure no one knows what we're doing right away. On the 10th, this is not the case. I'll be streaming my ugly mug plus planetside2 to twitch.tv./blackwidowcompany. You guys will hear not only me, but also my squad and platoon leaders as they relay information back to me. It should be pretty fun for us as we steamroll some barney/smurf face:cool:

p.s. Bring yer A game cause that's all we got;)
  2. SilentPhoenix

Looking forward to this!
  3. Fox Reinhold

Organized BWC...? That worked out for you SO WELL last time... (skip to 6:45 for the hilarity)

If that's your A game (must be since that's all you got have), I'd hate to see your B game ;)
  4. Hotshot53

Oh NNG is you guys. I've been meaning to ask who exactly is in your commando/ghostcap/whatever you call them division? The guys who took six SMG infiltrators and tried to take ymir biolab by coming at us one at a time back on the fifth. Cause I wanted to say thanks for the xp.
  5. Makavelious

Scoreboard?

[IMG]
  6. Urechi

After today, watching Vanu and NC blatantly cooperate to take us down?

Indar's still red.
  7. Pyroguy

11 infantry led by myself with no vehicle support. Took you some large amount of tanks, scythes, liberators and 12 minutes to wipe us. I'd say we won.
  8. Fox Reinhold

BWC Brings their "A game" again with a galaxy full of Heavies and Medic, gives 21 kills to one NNG member in a single liberator (plus more kills to other NNG members in Scythes).

More of us should really stream. We only have one guy doing it so we can only show your "A game" that you always bring from one perspective.
  9. Plutos

ERMAGHERD U can haz own people at range wit Vehicles, You so kewl !!!!
  10. Karzi

Yup your a game is really scary i almost died laughing
    • Up x 1
  11. VSDerp

Eventhou im hate TR i respect BWC great outfit might try and kill ya but overall i respect ya on the battlefield lol.
  12. Klondik3

nice skillz
  13. HadesR

So much Teen testosterone in this thread :rolleyes:
  14. Plutos

we are from Matherson :cool:
  15. miraza

too bad about the horrible music
  16. Klondik3

you r just jelly cuz ur old:rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  17. Phaedo

Hey now... I'm an officer here in NNG, and I really enjoy fighting you guys. One of the Top, if not the top, Non-Zerg outfit on the TR in my opinion. but lets get real now with this Indar bragging...

Ghost Capping it, at 4am, during an Alert, is no sign of skill over the other two factions, nor is it a plausible "we're better than you" argument. Or do I have to regale you all on how we held Indar for over a month? ;D

But seriously. We see BWC tags and we all light up the TS channels Oh finalllly a fight!!! and whether we win or loose against you guys, for whatever reason, it is always a good time. Because it is a WONDERFUL change of scenery fighting the TR and not being outnumbered 6:1. Trust Me.

Keep up the good work BWC!!

See you on the Battlefield... well laying on it... because we just killed you. ;)
    • Up x 1
  18. Holomang

Am I missing something or is this kid impressed with himself for killing a few exposed infantry in a Mag or Lib?

Take what you can get I suppose.
  19. Fox Reinhold

Yeah, they were only heavies with Strikers that are 5 shot lock on missiles with medics backing them up. Jeez, I can take down a Lib with my single shot rocket launcher by myself.

You killed 3 guys and then got shot down... that's the saddest A game I've ever seen. You poor delusional man if you think that's an accomplishment :( *pats on back* it'll be okay Karzi... it'll be okay.
  20. Jonesing25

The VS on Matherson are the absolute last individuals to criticize anyone on ghost capping. Even if TR did cap Indar without much opposition, at least they stayed to defend it.