[Event] Amerish Assimilation Celebration - Waterson

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by r3su, Feb 26, 2013.

1. r3su

Thank you, and hopefully you posted the updated one as the OP had a few mistakes. The updated post can be found here
    • Up x 1
  2. RedOak

You bet.
    • Up x 1
  3. zib1911

Imperial Reach will be there as well Otter. Lets assimilate and annihilate.
    • Up x 1
  4. Zotamedu

I have told the Murder Herd about this.
  5. ({x})Kyoji

it is very awkward when you link your outfit mid-sentence like that. Not sure if that is just me or what, but yeah [Xen of Onslaught] it could just be me. :p
    • Up x 1
  6. Ash87

Space Australia will be sending a few Dingos to assist in the mass slaughter of all NC and VS forces; as well as the raiding of what liquor they may possess.
    • Up x 1
  7. r3su

I try to link every outfit I mention, I don't think I'm sticking it in there unnecessarily especially since this is an even being promoted by the outfit I belong to, not just myself.
    • Up x 1
  8. AgentStark427

But I don't want to be Borg.
  9. ({x})Kyoji

im just messing with you man. . ;)

I will make sure XoO shows up or try to or....yeah we will probably be there.
    • Up x 1
  10. PurpleOtter

You really want to drink that stuff? :eek:
  11. r3su

I'd give it a good sniff first, our "liquid freedom" might not be quite what you expect...
    • Up x 1
  12. r3su

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
  13. AgentStark427

WE ARE THE VANU. YOU WILL BE ANNIHILATED. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS HAVE BECOME IRRELEVANT. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, BUT WELCOME.

That quote (replace vanu with borg) was actually in a Star Trek book series when the Borg decided to completely eradicate all humans from existence, which ultimately ended in the Borg being completely destroyed.
  14. KiddParK

We'll be on, Be it Amerish, Indar or that other place.. something with snow and big white puffy clouds.. Wisconsin, whatever.
    • Up x 1
  15. Commissar38

Sounds like this will be a good old fashioned rumble in the jungle. I know I'll be there. I'll be at least half the outfits on Jaeger/Waterson will be there.
  16. FishereD

ODAM will be there.
    • Up x 1
  17. Stodjt.au

HSTL from Jaeger will be in attendence. i look forward to seeing what horribly bad ideas my lads can come up with for the occasion.
    • Up x 1
  18. r3su

We do as well, I'll have my camera waiting in anticipation.
    • Up x 1
  19. CDN_Wolvie

Its you! I keep seeing your name having killed me! You dirty purple bastard! <3 :p
  20. r3su

With the current VS population, I wouldn't be that surprised if they meet a similar fate this Friday. Hopefully I've been reading the posts wrong and there's actually more VS coming from Jaeger than expected. I need more purple people to shoot!