Amazing Animals of Auraxis.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ZoranTheBear, Feb 14, 2013.

1. ZoranTheBear

Join us as we look into some of the amazing animals of Auraxis.

Link encase above does not function properly:
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8Z49JdDyFk
    • Up x 49
  2. Kapernum

Fantastic footage of these rare creatures.
    • Up x 4
  3. Tearl

Brilliant!
    You, sir, have restored my faith in independent documentary makers!
    • Up x 8
  4. SenEvason

i was hoping there would be female infiltrators bathing in the pool.
    • Up x 12
  5. Canaris

Zoran once again you outdo yourself! you utter LEGEND :D
    • Up x 2
  6. schwarzklang

7. Aghar30

Amazing video, just one addition, should have caught the footage of the engineer feeding them ammunition
    • Up x 1
  8. Pseudo Neo

If the video does well methinks Zoran and I can come up with something for ya :cool:
  9. CptFirelord

Need moar... MOARRR!
  10. ZoranTheBear

Here ya go.

• Up x 9
  11. Mockeryangel

Hah you should do more Auraxis wildlife documentaries, Magrider mating habits maybe.
    • Up x 6
  12. SnakeTheFroski

I actually had a dream last night where SOE added minor cosmetic creatures to the world. Weird alien crabs, alien fish swimming in streams, and alien bats flying around at night.

I need to get outside more often.
    • Up x 1
  13. bodmans

well, i would certainly have interest in the migration habits of Mosquitos. i keep running in to them
    • Up x 3
  14. Aghar30

the reason there are no animals besides tiny insects was that the terriforming caused all the animals to die off, that and the new constant war, nothing can really survive.
  15. ZoranTheBear

If you look around hard enough. You'll find glowing purple butterflies on Amerish. They are actually in the game.
  16. Kwanza

zomg I wish I could use volume right now - somebody actually made a documentary on lobster suits!!!
  17. Pseudo Neo

That gave us an interesting idea......BRAINSTORM COMMENCE!
  18. ZoranTheBear

From our recent footage, they mate by entering the husk of a Vanguard. And leave their eggs inside of it.
    • Up x 2
  19. Aghar30

Need a video of the magrider mating dance, and of course where flashes come from.
    • Up x 1
  20. MartianDiscoFish

Magrider reproduction is tricky business and often ends in violence, but worth it to see those baby flashes! :D
    • Up x 1