Ultimate Empire Showdown - The Final Scoreboard

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kyutaru, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Kyutaru

[IMG]
    • Up x 5
  2. Backf1re

What do we see here?

VS are OP... in full proof!
    • Up x 10
  3. bluEyedillusions

Big surprise easy VS tops everything. I swear to the undead Jesus that if someone comes in and says "Hurr it's because VS have better players" I'm going to pop an artery. Ha.

But seriously.
    • Up x 7
  4. Vlas

This is not even a statistical anomaly.

It is clear that with 33/33/33 there is a problem with how uneven the weapons are.

I am so tired of this game, these Developers, and their hype.
    • Up x 12
  5. Suriakk

Lol, for truth...
    • Up x 7
  6. VSDerp

here comes the VS haters...great job my vanu brothers and sisters
    • Up x 12
  7. Aghar30

what we see here is miss reporting of the watterson in the third round, they did not win round 3 by any measure.
    • Up x 7
  8. hellaskan

Anyone have any really good reasons (non trolling ones) that explain why the VS might dominate like that? I'm honestly curious..
    • Up x 2
  9. Mortucus

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    • Up x 1
  10. NATotal

If you notice, the servers where VS took all three challenges were all EU servers except for Mattherson.

The US servers had more variety in the results.

[IMG]

In the US, VS won, but definitely not by a landslide at all.

It appears that purple is a minority favorite in Australia lol!
    • Up x 1
  11. Pemtaphalon

Looks like only Sol-tech had a good time
    • Up x 1
  12. MartianDiscoFish

Vanu on Woodman have disappointed me
  13. Mortucus

because when we hump we hump 100% just be happy we dont own you all the time
  14. mags

TR kiddies lost, no surprise :)
  15. TheShrapnelKing

Ok, I was just on Waterson and the TR did NOT win the 1st round or the 3rd. The 1st was a TR/NC tie with three each, and the last was VS with 46% control. Who the **** screwed that up?

Also, if this doesn't prove that Vanu tech is OP (which is realistic but not good for balance), nothing will.

TB will hype this as a victory but TR came last so lol.
    • Up x 6
  16. BRG7780

Interesting results.

The scoreboard you see above is exactly why this game will fail as an esport, unfortunately.
    • Up x 1
  17. Drealgrin

What do you expect? TR are quantity over quality. NC are a bunch of kids who think "Oh yeah, more damage!" Vanu Master Race.
    • Up x 1
  18. Khethatipet

If you played on Jaeger with me, good game TR and NC. It felt like the server was going to crash during the second event.
    • Up x 1
  19. Mootar

If we are using the results of a meaningless event as proof of imbalances, then surely this proves the TR are completely gimped and need huge buffs immediately.

I'm not saying the empires are balanced by any means, but, claiming the results of a completely optional fight, where on every server most people didn't even give a sh1te is proof of anything is nonsense.
    • Up x 5
  20. Backf1re

Play the game as NC, then return to these forums and post your feedback. Simple.