NC scout helm

Discussion in 'Game Discussion: PlanetSide 2' started by CoffeeOutlaw, Aug 25, 2013.

1. CoffeeOutlaw Active Member

[IMG]
    still really loose and a lot would be changed thru the modeling phase
    • Like x 2
  2. Seukonnen Member

I like it. Wouldn't mind at all if the final model wasn't much changed from this tbh
  3. MangoPunch Member

Honestly can't think of anything to change. I love the concept.
  4. Digiblast New Member

i'd like if the chinstrap was metal like the nightstriker helmet's lower part, otherwise it looks awesome.
  5. McFluff Active Member

This is AWESOME!
  6. CoffeeOutlaw Active Member

i thought the leather strap kind of added to the NCs rugged cobbled together look. but i dont play NC because they are "stupid to the X-treme!" i just noticed that TR and VS seem to be getting tons of helms.. and i'm not sure i've seen any submitted NC helms, i know one dude made that awesome helm. but could not submitit cuase he's not 'Merican
  7. Ogre Member

freekin awesome. This helmet looks "commandy", I would suggest adding a small backwards facing antenna right on the top to help give it some more character.
  8. Tenebrae Member

Solid concept, looks good, looks NC.
  9. Razorvox New Member

Fights with TR and gets head slammed to a wall. "Oh no, not my antennas, life isn't worth living anymore!" xP But really, I love it, great job!
  10. CoffeeOutlaw Active Member

Waiting for thoughts from T-Ray before i get going on the mesh
  11. TramellRayIsaac Senior Art Director

cool, I'd take the visor straight across.. not points in it.. looks a lot like the mass effect helmet
  12. Arctorn Member

Digging it Coffee, great design; you nailed the "NC" and "Scout" feeling.
  13. CoffeeOutlaw Active Member

[IMG]
    since my stylus is broked, roughing this in,
  14. Tenebrae Member

Very interesting design.
  15. o.Solei.o Member

Very nice. The bulky radio is also a nice touch. :)
  16. B1ackops Member

I think I should just give up and play TR. Ever time I see an amazing NC helmet, I see something like this and I always read it this way: that's a good looking helmet... make it more boring.
  17. McFluff Active Member

This is amazing. I know you will prob work on it a lot more, but I would take it even as it is :)
  18. CoffeeOutlaw Active Member

yeah got a 3 day weekend, going to try and finish this up over that
  19. TramellRayIsaac Senior Art Director

20. CoffeeOutlaw Active Member

[IMG]
    made some changes, going to make the chin pieces more substantial, and attached to an neck sleeve and a nice trendy turtleneck collar