CoffeeOutlaw
Last activity:
Nov 3, 2022

Share This Page

CoffeeOutlaw

its marked completed and is in the game files, when it gets released in game is up to SOE Apr 21, 2014

1. RellisCZ
      What is the program to create helmets to planetside 2 ? please
      1. CoffeeOutlaw
        CoffeeOutlaw
        i use zbrush and 3dsmax, you could also use blender, or maya or softimage or lightwave
        Sep 23, 2014
    2. CoffeeOutlaw
      its marked completed and is in the game files, when it gets released in game is up to SOE
    3. CommanderTychus
      Hey CoffeeOutlaw, can you tell me how much longer until the Brotherhood Helm is released?

I understand it is marked "SUBMITTED" but when you can, can you verify if it has been already added in the game or it is in the progress of being added in the game.

Thanks.
    4. Scc_001
      Hey CoffeeOutlaw, congrats on getting your VS helmet accepted. I know I'm still new but T-Ray didn't like my new decal and I was wondering if you had any suggestions? It seems that my idea of a simple decal is too simple and I have some ideas for some pinups, but honestly I'm not very good at drawing human figures.
    5. MaceMadunusus
      I see you went all out giving people feedback about their hex camos today! :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. MaceMadunusus
        MaceMadunusus
        Indeed they are, just found it funny how you copy pasted it all and were super sarcastic about it.
        Sep 7, 2013
      3. CoffeeOutlaw
        CoffeeOutlaw
        well i think if you are going to participate its part of your duty to be active on the forums and T-Ray has been telling people to avoid hex based camo for a while.
        Sep 7, 2013
      4. MaceMadunusus
        MaceMadunusus
        Of course :P
        Sep 7, 2013