Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Peredhel New Member

Thank you very much for the confirmation of time; I'll be there!
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes,

Centuris will be coming to Kylong Plains on Wednesday, 13 March 2024 at 11 a.m. PST to offer assistance to those looking to explore the Vetrovia continent! If you have yet to do so, Stop by and see him!

Guide Badur
  3. Tezgar New Member

Would it be possible to have some guide events on the weekend evenings because most of us have to work during the week day please?
    Badur likes this.
  4. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Tezgar,

Thank you for your Feedback. We try our best to vary times to accommodate as many as we possibly can, However, we also try to meet the request of you all. I will check with the others and see what we can work out. Was there something in particular? A Certain Type or a Specific Quest you were looking for?

Respectfully,

Guide Badur
  5. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers,

Have you been through and explored the plateaus of Raj'Dul yet? If not, There will be an Adventurer with some helpful guidance arriving in Sinking Sands on 20 March 2024 at 3 p.m. PDT! If You haven't yet, Stop by and see what tips he can offer!

Guide Badur
  6. Nella Member

Hello, Could you run Kael or Be Kael'd please? :) In the evening (pst) if possible.

-Nella
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard a Kerra shouting....

Greetings fellow Norrathians!
    I bring you news of newly discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself!
    Please meet me at
    Coldwind Point Lighthouse in Antonica 3/19 7 pm pst
    for more information.

This is a non-repeatable quest, so if you have taken this quest before, please send you friends and sibling instead.

8. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers,

Be there any Brave Souls will to go on a hunt? Are ye brave enough ta face off with Giants?
    Stop by Eastern Waste outside Kael on Sunday, March 24th at 4 p.m. PDT to find out!

Guide Badur
    Nella likes this.
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes and Adventurers,

Is there something you are looking for? a particular Quest, Or maybe just a certain Type of Quest? The Guides of Skyfire do our best to listen to you, The Adventurers, and try to do what we can to get those Quest out there. We do hear you ! So, by all means, do place your request here so we can make sure to include the Quest you are looking for!

Guide Badur
  10. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes and Adventurers,

There is a Priest that needs help with missing Spirits that have yet to arrive! Do you have the Strength and courage do complete the task needed to save them? Stop by Cardin Ward Chapel in Obol Plains on Sunday, 31 March 2024 at 3 p.m. PDT and see if you can help!

Guide Badur

** as a Reminder, This is a One Time Event and cannot be given a second time. But don't let this stop you from visiting and sharing tales of your adventures!
    Styx likes this.
  11. Styx New Member

...sounds rather nebulous. Thank you Badur!
  12. Raenarys New Member

Any chance for the various bag guide quests to be available during the double status week?

Thanks in advance!!
  13. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes and Adventurers,

Have you felt the recent impacts on Norrath? Have you had a chance to explore and find the cause? If not, Then stop by Barren Sky on Wednesday, 10 April 2024 at 3 p.m. PDT! The Hooluk are sending a representative to discuss the issue! Stop by and see them!

Additionally, I am sure You all have seen the posting by Kander! The Shattered Guides will do our best to get in touch with as many of our Explorers as we can to push forward more Events! As always, We thank you for your Support!

Guide Badur
    Sollandra and Raenarys like this.
  14. Elizabethgrace New Member

For "Skyfire" With the double status going on this week...may we have more Guides offering event quests please? Thank you in advance!
  15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Thank you for the feedback, Elizabethgrace! Rest assured, We are working on getting more Status Quest out. I apologize they may seem slow in coming. As all Guides are players as well, We do understand. Please keep in mind that you can also run any saved Status Quest you may have already in your journals, As well these Quest may only be ran one time per character. We are hoping to get some more out very soon!

Guide Badur
  16. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes and Adventurers,

A Couple Events coming up! Please make note of dates and Times!

Today, 12 April 2024 at 3 p.m. PDT, There will be a Priest in Obol Plains looking for help with distraught spirits in Phantom Sea! Stop by and visit if you haven't been able to help yet!

Sunday, 14 April 2024, at 3 p.m. PDT, there is a stranger coming in to Sinking Sands on a magic Carpet to help with Explorers looking to discover the newly explored lands of Raj'Dur Plateaus! Stop by so he can offer you some help with your exploration if you haven't gotten them yet!

Guide Badur
  17. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard an Erudite saying....

"Have you been to the Moon? Luclin is an amazing place and I need researcher.
    Please come and find me 4/14 at 7pm pst in Taren's grasp, if you haven't helped before.

and then they said .....

"Did you know the moon has a dark side? I need more researchers.
    Please come and find me 4/15 at 7pm pst in Taren's grasp, if you haven't helped before."

Remember these quests are non-repeatable so please send up your friends and siblings if you have already received them.

Please convert to your local time
  18. Raenarys New Member

Any chance for Fiery Pack before double status is up?
  19. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

A wee one has lost her items!
    Would you help her to get them back?
    IF yes be in Antonica on April 22 at 6pm pacific time!
    She so needs your help!
  20. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Sorry, we could repeat your request soon enough for the double status weekend,
    but we will see if our exhausted researchers can get back out there soon.