Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. ghostsouls New Member

In light of all the new requirements for the need of Status, many of our poor alts have fallen along the wayside of ways to get more status.

In thought I remembered in the past that had been big Guide Events, where you give out ALL of the Guide's Guide Quests, so we can all complete them, on all of our characters. Can this be done again for our server? I know it's asking a lot, but could this event be planned when EQII has Skyfire Server has a Double Status event as well?

It would be such a welcomed treat and event. After all the new changes and the addition of all the status needed for this Xpack, you would be seen as Guide God's, a step up from Guide Angels!!!! :p
    Badur likes this.
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Ghostsouls,

Thank you for your Post and Questions. Please allow me to attempt to give you answers that I may have and tell you ones I don't have answers for.

First, Since we are all players, We understand the need for Status and as Such, we are attempting to ask the Mage Guide to send somebody out to conduct a quest whenever possible. Please keep your eyes here as well as in Everquest II Discord, Guide-Events for Skyfire. I will get with the Mage Guild and see if it would be possible to possibly do Multi-Quest Event or at least, Multiples over a weekend or such. I'll have to get back to you on this one.

Second. As for Double Status, We like to push as many Events during these as we can. Unfortunately, We currently have no idea when or even if, a Double Status Event will be held as this is all Planned, Scheduled and Carried out by Darkpaw and the Devs. But as soon as we find out something like this is coming out, we will do our best to get the Mage Guild out there with Quest for all of you!

Thank you for your Continued Support and we look forward to seeing you ingame sometime!!

Guide Badur
    Tabou likes this.
  3. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers,

I have heard from on of my Distant Relatives! It seems they are coming to the Surface to help explorers map out their great Underground Citadel, Thalumbra! Stop by Greater Faydark on Wednesday, 31 January 2024 at 2 p.m. PST to talk with the Dhalgar near the Tinkered-Portal gate!

Respectfully,

Guide Badur
  4. ghostsouls New Member

Thank you so much for your explanation and quick reply. I will definitely keep an eye out. And thank you all for what you do, know you are appreciated!!
    Badur likes this.
  5. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

SKYFIRE!!!

I heard there will be a Gnome in need of help locating lost schematics! Locate this Gnome Sunday, 4 February at 1:00pm in Withered Land to help!!

Note: All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard.....

A Kerran is Shouting
    "Explorers, the Deserts of Ro are far more vast than we knew.
    If your thoughts are fixated on the Raj’Dur Plateaus,
    seek me near the Snake dock in the Sinking Sands 2/5/24 at 7 pm pst"

This quest is non-repeatable, so if you have done it before please send up your friends. Thank you
  7. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

SKYFIRE!!!

There will be a scholar looking for adventurer's to explore the Celestial Realms!! If you are willing to assist look for this scholar Sunday, 11 February at 1:00pm PST in Kylong Plains!!

Please note this is a non repeatable quest.

Note: All times shown are in Pacific Time. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  8. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers of Skyfire!!

Ever wanted to be a Detective? Do you have that unique ability to find the Hidden Items? A Gnome Inventor will be in Withering Lands on 14 February 2024 at 2 p.m. PST with a mystery for you to solve! Can you find the Hidden Items he seeks?

Guide Badur
  9. Nella Member

Hello, Could you run Kael or Be Kael'd sometime soon please? :) In the evening (pst) if possible.

Could you also run Newsies in the evening (pst) too?
  10. Raenarys New Member

OMG! thank you for staying on so long! I was able to pick it up!! Thank you thank you!!

4:59 PM]Miriele: Players of Skyfire! Those sensitive to the spirit world are plagued with visions of a gnomish female trapped in the realm of the living. Visit Obol Plains on Saturday, 2/24/24 around 5am PST to lend your aid.
  11. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers!!

Did you see the large Impacts along the Coastline in Norrath? Oh My! There is someone coming to to Barren Sky on Thursday 29 February 2024 at 2 p.m. PST for a Visit with some information about a Land called Splender Sky Aerie and Lands beyond ! Stop by and see what Information they have to offer!

Guide Badur
  12. Nevea New Member

Would it be possible to run the Newsies quest ... would love to get the bag on this new toon... thanks Nevea
  13. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard.....

With the Sudden impacts throughout Norrath shorelines, a New Land has been opened Are you capable of handling the Splendor Sky Aerie and Beyond then stop by Barren Sky on March 1 at 4 AM PST to get more information!
  14. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers!

What news do I have for you today!! Not one, But TWO Guest coming to see you all in Norrath!

First, On Sunday, 3 March 2024 at 11 a.m. PST in Barren Sky there will be a new Visitor in search of Heroes to explore and see the newly opened lands of Splendor Sky Aerie and Beyond!

Second, On Sunday 3 March 2024 at 3 p.m. PST, There is a Strange call of Spirit Voices coming from Obol Plains! Have you heard or investigated these strange voices yet? If not, stop by the Church and someone will be there to help you!

Enjoy your Weekend!

Guide Badur
    Peredhel likes this.
  16. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard the Sang'Huu are still looking for more help...

With the Sudden impacts throughout Norrath shorelines, a New Land has been opened.
    Are you capable of handling the Splendor Sky Aerie and Beyond?
    Then stop by Barren Sky on 8 March 2024 at 4am pst to get more information!
    Peredhel likes this.
  17. Peredhel New Member

18. Peredhel New Member

Ah! I had just missed the offering today and here you answer my pleas for a return :)

QUESTION: The time given is 4 AM PST; is this correct?
  19. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Yes 4AM is correct.
    Peredhel likes this.
  20. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Have you ever wondered about the Darkpaw's Volunteer Guide Program?
    There's more to being a Guide than milk and cookies.
    Interested in learning more?
    Come to the Isle of Mara Wednesday March 6 @ 6pm pst.