Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that....

Dec 26 at 10 am pst for those who missed the last opportunity, the Eurdite will be returning to Kylong Plains to find adventurers willing to venture into Luclin for a mapping quest.

This quest can only be offered once per player, so send your friends of your main has gotten the quest already.
    Also if you dismount and send away your pets that will make our lives easier on handing out the quest. Thank you all and Happy Frostfell!
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I heard that....

Dec 30, 2019 at 5 am pst for those who missed the last opportunity, a Eurdite will be returning to Kylong Plains to find adventurers willing to venture into Luclin for a mapping quest.

This quest can only be offered once per player, so send your friends of your main has gotten the quest already.
    Also if you dismount and send away your pets that will make our lives easier on handing out the quest. Thank you all and Happy Frostfell!
    Cassta likes this.
  3. Cravaro New Member

Are you still doing the Dec 26 event? It is 1012 and a bunch of us are waiting. Is it postponed?
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Honeyy New Member

hmmm has dec 26th event skyfire been postone sionce you added a dec 3oth date?
    Cassta likes this.
  5. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Happy Frostfell Everyone.

Thursday Quest (12/26) started late due to the gnomish contraption of electronics frizzled out. I know the Eurdite arrived about 10:15 and stayed til noon. She wanted to thank you all for your patience and she hopes you sent all your friends to get the quest.

The Dec 30 quest is your next opportunity to get the quest.
    Happy Ever- Questing Skyfire!

Dec 30, 2019 at 5 am pst for those who missed the last opportunity, a Eurdite will be returning to Kylong Plains to find adventurers willing to venture into Luclin for a mapping quest.

Cassta and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

A little Halfling will be up in Cardin Ward -tomorrow- Dec 28 around 10 am pst. She is looking for help saving the lost souls of Norrath.

This quest can only be offered once per player, so send your friends of your main has gotten the quest already. If you can't remember if you have done this quest, look and see if you have a Nebulous Newies Bag. If you do then, you have done is already.

Cassta likes this.
  7. Serifa New Member

Although you have visited us a few times with this offer, is there ANY way we can get it one more time? Many of my guildies missed both offers and now feel so left out. Besides I need the dbl status to buy our hall those fancy statues that cost 37,000.00 each! I can finally buy 2 of them after more than a decade of them being on my wish list. Thank you kindly for this quest! /bow :)
    Yareth and Cassta like this.
  8. Cassta Member

Who Hoo! Thank you! :D
    Yareth likes this.
  9. Cassta Member

A big DITTO to Serifa's request. I am SO with you on big GH amenities requiring massive SP. I also wanted to thank all the guides and your helpers for all the quests. :D All of you have been wonderful! I was wondering if we are going to give Aimee any gifts this season? I've seen her in several cities and she looks so sad I thought a present might cheer her up. ;):D
    Rosyposy and Yareth like this.
  10. Jadelily New Member

dang it I still missed it! RL needs to stop interfering with my play time! Especially when it just wants me to be sick...
    Cassta and Yareth like this.
  11. Marahunte New Member

Any chance for another shot at the Luclin quest please? Some of us were asleep when it was offered last. And we have a few days left for those last toons. Please consider one more run. Thanks
    Cassta and Yareth like this.
  12. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearing that...

There be some Travelers in Kylong Plains near the Ulterean Spires today, 12/31/2019 at 2 p.m. PST today. I hear they be looking for Traveler to explore Luclin.

Reminder this is a one time per Toon Quest. Please make sure all Mounts , Pets and Mercs are turned off so they can expedite you in your Travels!
    Cassta likes this.
  13. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Sadly, The Travelers were delayed until tomorrow at the same time due to unforeseen Emergencies! They assure me they will be there tomorrow! My Sincerest Apologies for the delay!

So the new Day and Time will be 2 p.m. PST at Kylong Plains Ulterean Spires tomorrow 1 January 2020
  14. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I had a Chance to Speak with Tearrin and he wanted to Thank all of ye fer yer patience and helpfulness over the Holidays! As he tells it, there were quite a few Folks comin out to help explore the new lands. Thank ye, Skyfire!
  15. Cassta Member

We are the grateful ones. All the teams have been AWESOME with all the quests. Thank you! Just a FYI, Aimee is looking VERY sad. Do you know where we can get some presents to give her? :D
  16. Cassta Member

Feel better soon! You're not alone. I have missed I don't know how many b/c of RL and the holidays.
  17. Occam New Member

Hey Badur, I know you've visited several times lately, but any chance we can get you back for the new Luclin guide quest? I've been out of town for the holidays and haven't been able to log in.

Thanks in advance! :)
    Cassta likes this.
  18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I will pass yer Request on fer the Erudites and see if they kin send somebody back around. Hard ta say with them Erudites. They kin be a tough bunch!
    Cassta likes this.
  19. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I be hearing....

The Erudites are coming back inta Town! On Monday, 6 January 2020 at 2 p.m. PST at Kylong Plain Ulterean Spire! Come see ifin you kin help them!

This is a one time Event per Character. Please help us help you by giving your Mercenaries, Pets and Pack Ponies a Break during this time. It is appreciated and does help Expedite us being able ta git you on your way!
    Cassta likes this.
  20. Occam New Member

Thank you, see you there! :)
    Cassta likes this.