Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

The Scavenger hunt was a great success. Many player came out to join in the hunt.
    Our top 3 prizes went to:
    Meheial -1st place
    Jorelanu 2nd place
    Solarsflares 3rd place
    Well done everyone.
    Thank you all for making it a wonderful event.
    I also heard that...
    A Froglok will be looking for some help with a problem on
    Monday Oct 28 about 7 pm pst in the Sinking Sands.
    I hope you have some time to help him.

A wood elf will be looking for some cures on
    Wednesday Oct 30 in Feerrott about 11 am pst.
    Come with help her if you have time.

Keep your eyes open on Oct 31.
    I don't have anything specific, but something will be happening.

2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!!

I have heard from the Zombie and he had to change his plans! His Feet were killing him and he decided to stay in his Grave! But be on the watch as other things are blowing in and there will be hint of the Dead in the Air!
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Ghosts and Goblins
    are going to be wandering the streets on
    All Hallow's Eve.

In celebration of the day - tomorrow Oct 31th,
    The Guilds of the Shattered Lands
    will be out sharing some Tricks and Treats with players.

Come join us!
    7 am in Loping Plains
    2 pm in Frostfang Sea
    7 pm in Freeport
  4. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I have Heard

There will be a Monk in the Village of Shin on the Isle of Mara that will need some help on Sunday, 3 November 2019 around 11 a.m. PDT

Please come out to Assist if you can!!
  5. GoodCraic New Member

Anyone know if Skyfire will see the bag/status quests before the expansion? I may or may not have made a new toon that needs status in a bad way ;)
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Goodday Norrath!

I be hearing in the Wind that an Elf be needing some help out in Greater Faydark around 10 a.m. PDT on Friday the 8th of November!
    Please come out and help if you can!!

GoodCraic -- I will pass this along to the Halflings and Erudites to see what is possible.
    GoodCraic and Riversongs like this.
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard that...

A little dragon will be in Enchanted Lands looking for help on 11 am, Thursday Nov 7. Maybe you will have some great idea for him.

A little Halfling will be up in Obol Plains around 2 pm pst on Friday Nov 8 for those who have not yet help save the lost souls of Norrath.
    Remember this is a non-repeatable quest, so if you already have done this quest, remember to send up your friends.
  8. Riversongs New Member

A few of us have been camping out in Obol Plains looking for the Halfling hope he didn't get lost.
  9. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I heard the Halfling got stuck at work.

She apologizes and said she will be out on
    Sunday Nov. 10 at Noon pm pst.

She is SOOOOOOOO SOOOOOO Sorry.
    she couldn't be there today and promises to be there on Sunday FOR SURE!

Riversongs likes this.
  10. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I was drinking me Ale the other day and I overheard

A Young Barbarian will be in Frostfang Sea Wednesday the 13th of November at 3 p.m. PDT looking for some assistance! If ye can stop by and help our Youth our, Please do!
  11. Gnomle Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I was traveling around Norrath and I overheard a strange researcher talking about his studies...he says he will be in Frostfang Sea Wednesday, November 13th at 6.00pm PDT.
  12. Shakacon New Member

Hello Our Wonderful Guides of Skyfire!

First, thank you for all that you do for us! All of us at Skyfire love and appreciate our guides!
    So, here is my dilemma...my husband rolled a new toon...and he used a token to level it to 110. So, here he is, wanting to deck out his new toon...(using the armor unlocks by his raiding main), but his new scout has NO STATUS....
    I would be forever grateful, if you could run the three guide status quests: Nebulous Newsies, Guide to Thalumbra and Guide to Celestial Realms quests within the next week or so. Right now, I am having to drag him everywhere to get a little more status....My husband works 9am-6pm EST Monday through Friday...so it would be wonderful if you could schedule it in the evenings or on the weekends, but we will take whatever we can get. :D
  13. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

We will see what we can do.
  14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

SKYFIRE- I think you are going to be so happy.

I talked to a few people and it sounds like
    Friday Night, November 15 - 7pm pst
    We are having a multi-location guide event!

So listen to the calls in General Chat and get your running shoes on, so you can get from place to place.

I know for sure there will be a Halfling up in Cardin Ward - Obol Plains looking for help saving lost souls

and

A mysterious person in Moors of Ykesha looking for people to map the Celestial Realms

There might be another special person out too.
    I just need to confirm that before I share.

**Just Newies and Celestial Realms Tomorrow night at 7pm pst. If you would all dismount and drop mercenaries and pets, that will help us give you the quests faster. Also I have found that they new inner Dragon Illusion makes it really hard to target anyone wearing it. So please come in your outer adventurer.
    Thanks!**

Now if you have done the Newies or Celestial guide quest before, they are one time only per character. So send up your friends instead.
  15. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

It looks like we will have someone up in Greater Faydark also...

7pm tonight 11/15/19 looking for some help in Thalumbra.

I hope you all can make it out tonight!

16. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!!

You may be interested in learning about someone
    handing out maps to the Celestial Realms.
    She will be in Kylong Plains at
    5am PST on Saturday, November 16, 2019

**Celestial Realms Tomorrow morning at 5am in Kylong Plains. If you would all dismount and drop mercenaries and pets, that will help us give you the quests faster. Also I have found that the new inner Dragon Illusion makes it really hard to target anyone wearing it. So please come in your outer adventurer.
    Thanks!**

Now if you have done the Celestial guide quest before, it is a one time only per character. So send up your friends instead.
  17. Leafa New Member

Sending out a big thank you to the generous and amazing guides on Skyfire for their patience and time giving out the quests for status last night!
    Badur likes this.
  18. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

We thank you for your support!
    We enjoy providing you something fun and a bit different than the usual
    Ever Questing.
    Badur likes this.
  19. ziplock9000 New Member

Any chance of a nebulous newsies?
  20. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

While having me ale the other night, I overheard

there will be a Dark Elf in Nektulos Forest Friday the 22nd at 6 p.m. PST looking for an Audience! Please feel free to stop by if you are able to!

Ziplock9000 - I'll be asking but they were just there last Friday, So I believe them to be resting up before they can go out again.
    ziplock9000 likes this.