Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

There will be a halfling visitor coming to Butcherblock Mountains on Thursday, February 28, 2019. They are looking for anyone willing to help them with their sweet creations. Should you like to find out more, meet them there at 3:00pm PT.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Xalox New Member

Hi,
    I was hoping that we could have someone give out the Terrors of Thalumbra exploration guide quest soon?

Thank you and to all guide for doing what you do!

Xalox
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Xalox,

I would be more than happy to put that request in for you!
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Calling all lore seekers! A Troubador with a love for Norrathian lore will be visiting Greater Faydark in search for those who love lore themselves. Should you be interested in hearing what they have to say, meet with them on Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 10:00pm PT.
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dhalgar is making her way top-side, seeking help from any brave adventurer willing to help her. You will find her in Greater Faydark on Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 1:00pm PT if you would like to lend her your aid.
  6. Akintuff New Member

Hello Guides!
    I got to spend some time with Apprentice Guide Nyanna today, what a really nice Guide in the making!
    Anyways, while we was talking I mentioned how much I love to participate in the Guide story time..you know the ones where we get to "help" the story along. Well I oas wondering if one of you lovely Guides would come do a story time with us, and I'd love to see Nyanna there too. She seemed to be excited to attend one as well. Thank you in advance. And thank you all for the fun you help create on HoF!
    ~Akintuff
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Akintuff,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I will be sure to pass this on to Apprentice Guide Nyanna. I will also pass along your wish for a Guide story time. You are so very welcome and I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying the time and fun that the Guide's bring to HoF!
  8. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Once again a Troubador will be visiting to share their love of lore. If you love lore or just love a good tale, grab yourself a cozy blanket and head on over to Greater Faydark on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 10:00pm PT.
  9. Soara New Member

Can we get Newsies or tot on the weekend please?
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Soara,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you.
    Soara and Seefar like this.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A vistor is making their way to Greater Faydark. They have been charged with seeking only the bravest of adventurer's for their task. If you think you have what it takes, meet with them at 7:00am PT on Saturday, March 16, 2019.
    Soara likes this.
  12. Rosyposy Active Member

Servers will be coming down at 7:00 am PT - for GU109 and the two new servers. Downtime is estimated at three hours...
    Soara likes this.
  13. Rolant New Member

Thanks Kaithren for giving us those quests!
    Unfortunately, March 16th at 7am coincides with server down time. Would you please reschedule it?
    Soara and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Soara New Member

Thank you, that will be great! I didn't know about status weekend, that is even better!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Gediva SWAT EQ2

This will resume at 10am when the servers are back up!

And later today,
    • Today, Saturday, March 16th at 2:00 pm PST - The spirits are still restless. Head to Cardin Ward to find out what is happening and if you can help (Please note, this quest is not repeatable so send your family and friends if you have already had the opportunity!).
    • Today, Saturday, March 16th at 4:00 pm PST - Rumor has it that people are still getting a bit lost in the Celestial Realms. Don't let this happen to you! Meet with Lustria Shiori in Kylong Plains for a very special map (Don't forget that this quest cannot be repeated, so if you've done it the past, be sure to send by a relative who has not yet had the opportunity!).
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Thank you everyone for letting me know, at the time of this posting I was unaware of the downtime. Please see Gediva's post about the reschedule time. Thank you again!
  17. Soara New Member

Thank you guys so much = )
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

You are so very welcome :)
    Soara likes this.
  19. Xcil New Member

Could we get a nebulous newsies guide quest soon please?
    Soara likes this.
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Xcil,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you!