Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Alenna Member

How about helping little Amy get presents soon?
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* Those that are sensitive to the spirit world have been plagued by visions of restless souls. One such seer will be visiting the Obol Plains on Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 5:00pm PT.

* A Coldain from the underground is making her way topside. She is seeking help from the strongest and bravest. If you are up to the task, meet with her in Greater Faydark on Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 5:00pm PT.

* One of Santa Glugs helpers will be visiting Frostfell Wonderland Village on Monday, December 17, 2018 at 5:00pm PT. He is seeking help from those who wish to spread some Frostfell cheer.
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Alenna,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you!
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

One of Santa Glug's helpers was on his way to spread some Frostfell cheer when he happened to find himself in a small mishap. Should you wish to lend them your aid, meet with them on Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 8:00pm PT in Frostfell Wonderland Village.
  5. Alenna Member

darn it missed it due to real life happenings. I do hope there will be another chance.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Alenna,

I'm sorry for the late reply, but I do hope that you were able to meet Santa Glug's helper on December 17, 2018.
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Gigglegibber is feeling sad for his Ratonga friend and would like to cheer her up, but they stumbled onto a problem. If you would like to lend them a hand, meet with them on Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 10:00pm PT in Frostfell Wonderland Village.
  8. Spellena New Member

is there anyway to get the guide quest that give out the burbur dragon illusion please?
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good evening Spellena,

I would be more than happy to put your request in for you!
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* A fashion conscious creature will be visiting Norrath in hopes to help all interested Norrathians dress like royalty. If you are interested in some savvy fashion advice meet with them on Thursday, December 20, 2018 at 5:00pm PT in Everfrost.

* It seems a visitor has had a cruel trick played on him and is in desperate need of some help. If you are interested in hearing his plight, meet with him in Frostfell Wonderland Village at 3:00pm PT on Friday, December 21, 2018.
  11. Alenna Member

sigh keep missing frostfell quests oh well maybe next year.
    btw have a friend and guildmate that wants the new guide quest for Chaos Descending area any news on if it will be offered again soon?
    jmphelps likes this.
  12. jmphelps New Member

I would love that one as well, I keep missing it.
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Jmphelps and Alenna,

I'm sorry to hear that haven't been able to make some Frostfell quests. I would be more than happy to put your requests in for a Frostfell quest and for the new Guide quest for Chaos Descending. Please keep watch on the forums for more events.
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A young Ogre will be coming to Gorowyn seeking help from anyone willing to help him with his Frostfell dilemma. Should you wish to lend him a hand meet with him on Sunday, December 30, 2018 at 10:00am PT.
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Coldain resident of New Halas is looking for some help with some research, that they are very much so fascinated with. Should you wish to lend them your aid meet with them on Tuesday, January 1, 2019 in Frostfang Sea at 3:00pm PT.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Ratonga is in desperate need of help as a bitter Gnome has been after them. Should you wish to lend them some aide, meet with them in Steamfont Mountains at 10:00pm PT on Friday, January 4, 2019.
  17. Andisha New Member

I know you get asked this way too often, but any chance of handing out the guide's guide (any or all of them) in the near future? Pretty please with some jumjum on top?
  18. Littlepea New Member

Please run the guide's guide soon. I desperately need the status so the other dirges will stop making fun of me. :)
    jmphelps and Rosyposy like this.
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Please run the guide's guide soon. I desperately need the status so the other dirges will stop making fun of me. :) - Littlepea

Good morning Andisha and Littlepea,

I would be more than happy to put your requests in for you!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

* A visitor from subtunaria is making his way topside. He is seeking help from all that wish to lend the citizens of Maldura their sword and shield. Should you wish to lend him your aid, you will find him in Greater Faydark on Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 5:00pm PT.

* A Seer is in quite a panic in the Obol Plains. I wonder why that could be? Perhaps, if you can, stop by on Friday, January 11, 2019 at 4:00pm PT to find out what the problem may be.