Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Santra Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Hmm you never know, you might get lucky. Keep an Eye on here. As soon as I know, You'll know!
  2. Santra Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

You asked and the Powers that be have Answered!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Santra Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Hail and Well met Hall of Fate! You all have asked and so here it is!

Please keep in mind these are once in a lifetime Quests!

Aug 25th. At 11am PT Come to Obol Plains to help a Shaman.

Aug 26th At 6pm PT You want a Map to Thalumbra besure to make your way to Greater Faydark

Aug 27th At 8pm PT A shaman Shall be back for those that missed it the first time. come to Obol plains.

Aug. 28th At 10am PT If you missed out on getting a Map to Thalumbra before, Make sure to head to Greater Faydark, once more, for antoher chance!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Scerilius New Member

Awesome, thanks! I'll be there :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Elyshka Well-Known Member

[quote="Santra, post: 392527, member: 25619"
    Aug 26th At 6pm PT You want a Map to Thalumbra besure to make your way to Greater Faydark[/quote]

Due to connectivity issues, this event will be rescheduled for another day/time. The events scheduled for Saturday and Sunday will proceed as scheduled, unless the issues continue to persist.

Thank you for your patience!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Kakra New Member

Due to connectivity issues, this event will be rescheduled for another day/time. The events scheduled for Saturday and Sunday will proceed as scheduled, unless the issues continue to persist.

Thank you for your patience![/quote]

There are a lot of people already here waiting... This is really SAD news!
  7. Elyshka Well-Known Member

There are a lot of people already here waiting... This is really SAD news![/quote]

It looks like Kessalie is tunneling her way up from Thalumbra the hard way, determined to make her way to Kelethin one way or another! Sit tight!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Felinae New Member

Thanks Kessalie for coming out from Thalumbra tonight after all !
    Rosyposy likes this.
  9. Elyshka Well-Known Member

There was a courier that just stopped by, rousing me from bed (nothing like a little warm cocoa and a good book before sleep, I always say!), and it turns out that Kessalie had a wonderful time visiting with everyone this evening. She even attached a tinkered portrait to the note, so I've shared that with our friends on the Guide Program Facebook Page.

Thank you all for being such wonderful hosts to our friends from the Ever Deep. I know that our ways are still strange to them, so I'm happy to hear that she enjoyed her first visit above ground!

Be sure to follow our Facebook page for more random acts of sketch artistry and other shenanigans from the Guide Program. :)

[IMG]
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

September 1 at 10am PT a halfling will be needing some help in Darklight Wood.
  11. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Hrm... what's with all these notes on the door? Must be some folks looking for help!
    • Thursday, September 1st around Midnight PDT (3 am EDT/ 7 am UTC) - An odd little gnome needs a hand with experiments in Timorous Deep.
    • Thursday, September 1st around 10 am PDT (1 pm EDT / 5 pm UTC) - That halfling that Kaithren mentioned earlier will be looking for assistance in Darklight Wood. (What a curious place for a halfling!)
    • Friday, September 2nd around 10 am PDT (1 pm EDT / 5 pm UTC) - Are your duds a dud? There'll be a fashion maven on hand in Everfrost waiting to give expert advice on going from drab to fab.
    There's bound to be more hubbub on Halls, so stay tuned for further updates!
  12. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Coming soon to a Halls of Fate near you!
    • Wednesday, September 7th around 9 am PDT (Noon EDT / 4 pm PDT) [Please note: This may be delayed in the event of an extension to the scheduled downtime.] - Erollisi's arrow has pierced the heart of a poor little gnome in Greater Faydark. Can you help him win the heart of his lady love?
    • Wednesday, September 7th from 4 - 10 pm PDT (7 pm -1 am [8 Sep] EDT / 11 pm - 5 am [8 Sep] UTC) - Avast, me hearties! Those Flying Freebooters be settin' up their fantastical flying mechanism in th' Thunderin' Steppes, For those of you in search of a "regal"-looking ride, come out and give it a whirl! Be sure to say ahoy t' any pirates ye be encounterin', as well. Perhaps they be sharin' some o' their treasure wi' ye, if ye be worthy!
    • Thursday, September 8th around Midnight PDT (3 am EDT / 7 am UTC) - Eye of newt and tongue of bat? Is this a spell or a shopping list? Find out for yourself in Darklight Wood!
    I'll keep my nose in the gossip my ears in the eaves, ok, fine... I'll be snooping around for more info! There, I said it. *giggles*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Udaesh New Member

aww man, it sounds like I missed the Neb Newsies event. is there any chance of another one happening soon?
  14. Elyshka Well-Known Member

I expect they'll be back to call upon Norrath's mortal heroes again a few weeks, so keep a close eye on this space. Once we hear from them, we'll be certain to let you know!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  15. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Help Wanted:
    • Sunday, September 11th around 4:30 pm PDT (7:30 pm EDT / 11:30 pm UTC) - A flustered father needs help with his little ones in Darklight Wood.
    • Tuesday, September 13th around 9 am PDT (Noon EDT / 4 pm UTC) [Please note: This may be delayed in the event of a longer-than-usual server maintenance.] - A curious druid requires some assistance with an experiment in the Enchanted Lands.
    • Wednesday, September 14th around 9 am PDT (Noon EDT / 4 pm UTC) - Eye of newt and tongue of bat? Is this a spell or a shopping list? Find out for yourself in Antonica!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Elyshka Well-Known Member

I solemnly swear that we are up to no good!
    • Thursday, September 15th around Midnight PDT (3 am EDT / 7 am UTC) - A very... well, let's say peculiar farmer needs your help on the Isle of Mara.
    • Friday, September 16th around 9 am PDT (Noon EDT / 4 pm UTC) - A kerra hunter needs some swift assistance in the Commonlands.
    • Monday, September 19th around 9 am PDT (Noon EDT / 4 pm UTC) [Note: This quest may be delayed in the event of an extension of the scheduled maintenance.) - Your help is needed in Greater Faydark by a bard looking to restore something rather valuable to his kin.
    • Wednesday, September 21st around 5 pm PDT (8 pm EDT / Midnight [22 Sep] UTC) - There's danger lurking in the Enchanted Lands. Will you save the halflings?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Yarr! Talk Like a Pirate Day be upon us, landlubbers! Hoist yer sails, adjust yer eyepatches (not wi' yer hook-hand, mind ye -- that's how ye got th' eyepatch in th' first place!), an' be on th' lookout TOMORROW, September 19th ONLY fer some sea-goin' folk seekin' adventure.

Th' heralds be announcin' pirate sightin's all across Norrath in th' General communication channel throughout th' day, so stay alert an' be swift t' answer their call -- after all, a pirates work is never done!
  18. Seefar Member

I've finally got a round tuit and have published this as a book. Sorry for the delay... I have no excuses. Let me know if you want a copy. Parts 2-4 may be some time coming.

PS I tried to send a copy to each of the contributors, but Xepha's mailbox was full, so I couldn't send one to himher.
    Rosyposy and Elyshka like this.
  19. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Pirates have been spotted approaching New Halas! Judging by the distance of the ship, they'll likely be pulling into port around 4 pm PDT (7 pm EDT / 11 pm UTC).

A courier from Gorowyn has also indicated that they've seen signs of a pirate ship moving toward the city, but it still appears to be a few hours out. You may wish to listen out for sounds of swashbuckling around 7 pm PDT (10 pm EDT / 2 am UTC)!
  20. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Important Breaking News Flash:

One of our Thalumbral explorers will be coming topside soon! Be in Kelethin at Midnight PDT (3 am EDT / 7 am UTC) on September 22nd (that's in just a few hours, folks!) to get your eager hands on one of the explorer's famed maps!

Reminder: This quest is not repeatable, so if you've met one of these intrepid explorers in the past, send along one of your relatives (a.k.a. "alts" in adventurer parlance) to see what the fuss is about!

If you miss this opportunity, rest assured that it won't be the last time you see the spelunking masters, so stay tuned to this thread for future gossip from your Halls of Fate Guide team! :)
    Rosyposy likes this.