Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Bonzaiiii New Member

new book!!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou, Seefar! :D
    Elyshka and Seefar like this.
  2. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Hear ye, hear ye!

All citizens of the Halls of Fate are cordially invited to join us for the Greater Faydark Food and Wine Festival this evening, September 27th, beginning around 6 pm Pacific (9 pm EDT / [28 Sept] 1 am UTC)!

We hope to see you there!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  3. Elyshka Well-Known Member

See? This is what happens when you give a job to a halfling who has gone far too long between afternoon snack and supper. We get all confuzzled and can't tell up from left... or something.

The flier I was handed CLEARLY said DARKLIGHT WOOD, not Greater Faydark. *sighs*

I am so sorry.

I shall prepare a vat of marinara sauce and will be awaiting my wet noodle lashings.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Rosyposy Active Member

Great fun! Thank you so much, guides!
    Elyshka likes this.
  5. Elyshka Well-Known Member

I just met a rather lovely ogress who was carrying an unusually small bag. We made small talk as she waited for her ship, and she was most excited as she was going on a desert holiday now that the weather has cooled a bit. I expressed surprise that she would pack so light, given the many wonderful merchants that sell their wares in Ro, but she said she was sure she'd come up with something, being a resourceful woman of the world.

If you happen to be traveling in the Sinking Sands tomorrow, September 30th around 9 am PDT (Noon EDT / 4 pm UTC), you may even catch her wandering about and taking in the sights. Be sure to tell her I said hello!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Elyshka Well-Known Member

There's trouble afoot in the Greater Faydark. Someone needs to be taught a lesson about taking what isn't theirs, and one rather determined young lass hoping that there will be some brave folk willing to help her dole out that lesson! Meet with her tomorrow evening, Monday, October 3rd around 6:30 pm Pacific (9:30 pm EDT / [28 Sept] 1:30 am UTC).
  7. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Hey buddy, could you spare some time?
    • [TODAY] Tuesday, October 4th around 3 pm PDT (6 pm EDT / 10 pm UTC) - Is your home feeling a bit drab? Need a little something spooky to get you into the spirit? A decorator will be seeking some assistance in Nektulos Forest today.
    • Wednesday, October 5th around 11 am PDT (2 pm EDT / 6 pm UTC) - There have been some troubling rumors of missing gnomes in Steamfont. Perhaps you should investigate?
    • Wednesday, October 5th around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - A damsel in distress. A handsome prince. Can you help them find their happily ever after? Meet in Antonica to be part of their story!
    The Nights of the Dead begin soon! Keep your eyes peeled (not literally, eww!) for strange wails, cries, and things that go bump in the night!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Faildozer New Member

Pretty please with sugar on top and gnomes on the side Nebulous Newsies!! :) My new Guild Whoops I Crit Myself needs....wants....deserves. Okay Ill even beg if needed. Also I have cookies and pie. Just saying :)
  9. Faildozer New Member

Im thinking I should maybe come back to the guide program. I miss it. 6 years ago or so on Guk i was. :D mmmmm Do you have pie?
  10. Elyshka Well-Known Member

I'm certain that you'll be hearing from our spirit friends Soon(tm), so stayed tuned to this space for details.

Always, but it's the cookies that bring folks back. :) Reinstatement info coming via private message.
    Rosyposy and Faildozer like this.
  11. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Speaking of bumps in the night, this just in!

• Thursday, October 6th around Midnight PDT (3 am EDT/ 7 am UTC) - Someone needs a hand with an unwanted house guest in New Halas.
  12. mungee New Member

Three things.....1.) some tear-filled eyes were looking longingly back to a time when Norika popped in on chat in Halls of Fate and just said hello....and told stories and said lovely things about our homes.
    Passing on some "missing you's" from Minglewood and Lladeehawke and others.

2.) SO GLAD we can look forward to having Nebulous News come our way!! but when??? no hints? not even a rough ETA?

3.) I have been off this computer for so long I am having to learn everything again. sigh. It all looks welcomingly familiar though! Love the GUIDES!!!!! hope to see some of you real soon! like....in 10 minutes lol bye
  13. Elyshka Well-Known Member

Norika is still wandering about Norrath, but she's found a new home. There are still a number of Guides here on Halls of Fate and we all love visiting with our Hoflings!

No hints YET, but soon. Promise!

Welcome back to Norrath! :)
  14. Gediva SWAT EQ2

Due to unforeseen circumstances, the unwanted house guest will have to remain for now...We apologize for the inconvenience and the last minute (and well past minute) notice. Sometimes RL creeps up on our guides and can't be avoided =(.
  15. Elyshka Well-Known Member

What's this? What's this?!

Happy Nights of the Dead, everyone! We hope that you're having a spooktacular time with the holiday.

In addition to the random encounters that you may have with those folks who need a hand on the fly, here are a few things to look forward to over the next week (or so). Also, keep an eye out for wandering Guides who might have some tricks and/or treats to share with you, as well!
    • Sunday, October 9th around 5 pm PDT (8 pm EDT / Midnight [10 Oct] UTC) - A scholar of the Dismal Rage will need assistance in Antonica with some rather grisly research.
    • Tuesday, October 11th around 9 am PDT (Noon EDT / 4 pm UTC) [Note: May be delayed in the event of an extended server maintenance] - There have been reports of a shady-looking gnome in Rivervale. The halflings are nervous.
    • Thursday, October 13th around Midnight PDT (3 am EDT / 7 am UTC) - Dark scholars in Paineel are seeking resourceful assistants for their research. (Note: You do not have to be high level to participate in this event!)
    • Friday, October 14th around 10 am PDT (1 pm EDT / 5 pm UTC) - A poor, lost soul in Antonica is seeking something important. Can you help him?
    • Saturday, October 15th around Noon PDT (3 pm EDT / 7 pm UTC) - Back by popular demand! One of Norrath's fallen heroes will be seeking brave adventurers to travel to Obol Plains, in the hopes of locating some lost spirits. (Note: This quest can only be completed once, so check all your "relatives" and send along those who have yet to go on this amazing adventure!)
    We'll have more news for you as the days pass, so be sure to keep a close eye on this thread for further updates!

Obligatory small print: All dates and times are subject to change without notice due to Real Life Events (tm) such as: accidents, bad weather, extreme napping contests, and weasels on your face. Notice will be given in advance, or as soon as is reasonably possible, in these instances. Your patience (and good humor) are greatly appreciated. All rights reserved. Offer void where prohibited (including but not limited to: the Baubbleshire, Mystic Lake, and the Dark Side of Luclin.)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Modar New Member

Thanks Elyshka. I wrote them down! Woot
  17. Udaesh New Member

Is this what I think it means? Is the 15th the neb newsies?
  18. Elyshka Well-Known Member

You'll have to come to Obol Plains to know for certain, but it sure does sound like a very good educated guess. *coughyescoughcough* Oh dear... these fall allergies are such a burden.

*grins*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Brennen New Member

Sadly I saw this post about 9:30PM yesterday so missed Sunday's event. And working full time prevents me from attending any others until the Saturday one.
  20. Elyshka Well-Known Member

The Week Ahead:
    • Sunday, October 16th around 5 pm PDT (8 pm EDT / Midnight [17 Oct] UTC) - Trick or treat! Smell her feet! Ok, not really... but there'll be a Guide roaming about the Village of Somborn in the Loping Plains, hoping to share tricks and treats with YOU!
    • Thursday, October 20th around Midnight PDT (3 am EDT/ 7 am UTC) - Someone needs a hand with an unwanted house guest in New Halas.
    • Friday, October 21st around 5:30 pm PDT (8:30 pm EDT / Midnight:30 [22 Oct] UTC) - Kessalie, gnemlin tinkerer extraordinaire, returns to Kelethin, eager to share her map to Thalumbra with interested spelunkers. (Note: This quest can only be completed once, so check all your "relatives" and send along those who have yet to go on this amazing adventure!)
    As always, these are just a few things to look forward to in the week ahead. We'll keep you posted if we hear any more juicy gossip to share!