Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Elyshka Well-Known Member

I've just received a rather curious messenger, whose methods of persuasion were... urm, a bit of the rough side. She's going to need a lot of help, if she's going to capture the eye of the one she loves, so she's going to venture out twice tomorrow just to cover all bases. If you've got a way with words or can whip up a decent Love Potion, you'll want to meet up with this troll lady at the following times and locations:
    • Tuesday, February 16th around 1 pm PST (4 pm EST / 9 pm UTC) in Timorous Deep
    • Tuesday, February 16th around 6 pm PST (10 pm EST / [Wednesday 17 Feb] 2 am UTC) in New Halas
    And don't forget about the other upcoming events on Wednesday and Saturday, but I'm sure there'll be other strange messages throughout the week to keep you busy!
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Norika Policy Team Member

3. Norika Policy Team Member

Just a reminder, Home Tours on Saturday the 20th, from 1-3 PM PT.
  4. Seefar Member

I'm guessing that was yesterday, Monday the 15th of February.

My timing sucks.
  5. Seefar Member

hmm... two '12pms'. I have to assume that's 'noon', not 'midnight'...
  6. Elyshka Well-Known Member

*nods* 12 pm is Noon; 12 am is Midnight. :)
    Seefar likes this.
  7. Seefar Member

AAAAaaargh! in-game calendar tells me 'cannot create an event in the past'... blessed gnomish widgets, always breaking... /sigh
  8. Seefar Member

Thanks for reminding me. Unfortunately I'll forget again next week...
  9. Elyshka Well-Known Member

I'd suggest kicking it, but then you run the risk of it exploding. ;)
  10. Norika Policy Team Member

No, my timing was off! I didn't get the date right! It was Monday the 15th, not the 16th, as I had written. Bad Norika. I will be extra extra careful in the future.
    Seefar likes this.
  11. Seefar Member

Norika... bad, bad Norika... you're too good to be bad; the only way I would ever allow you to even consider assigning yourself that epithet would be if you were to ever again accuse yourself of being 'bad'!

Hmm... recursion: see 'recursion'...
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Norika Policy Team Member

*grinning* All right, Seefar, you win. I won't accuse myself of being bad again. I will just say I got mixed up on my dates. Which am de truth. :) Hugs! See you soon!
    Rosyposy and Seefar like this.
  13. Aurawynd Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

**UPCOMING EVENT** Are you interested in Politics..... or Political candidates representing the citizens of Norrath? On Fri Feb 19th, at approx 2PM PT, in the area of Enchanted Lands will be an individual looking to talk Politics! If you have good social skills and are skilled at taking the measure of a man.... this is the place to be! See you there!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  14. Norika Policy Team Member

Norika Happenings:

Wednesday February 24th at 1 PM PT: come meet new Apprentice Guide Adradron in the Enchanted Lands.

Saturday February 27th at 1 PM PT: come to Loping Plains. We will be gathering in the Somborn Cemetary. First I will retell an amazing tale that was co-written with some of you all a while ago. Then we will do a Create-A-Story, where I have a basic idea and you all help me come up with different aspects (names, characters, places, plots) as I let you know what I need. It's a lot of fun.

Sunday March 6th at 1 PM PT: come to Oakmyst Forest! I want to hear your reminiscences about the good old days, your stories if you happen to have them, or just peacefully sit beside the waterfall and listen to the froggies croaking.
    Seefar likes this.
  15. Rosyposy Active Member

Had a blast at the home tour yesterday... thanks, Norika and Atsali!
    Seefar likes this.
  16. Euphenia New Member

Hello everyone! What are the chances of the Newsies quest coming back around? ;)

/hugs (especially for Atsali)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. mungee New Member

Lladeehawke, ladeehawke and our guild all thank you for the quest that gives those wonderful display axes!!!
    We had fun! we had adventure! we have AXES!! and the guide who did the quest was patient and dutiful and very nice. And we made up songs about them lol Braxxel was a silly old Dwarf who always ate his vegieeeeeees!.... etc.
    THank you ever so much for bringing a favorite quest back. (bows and waves and blots a stray tear of joy)
    Rosyposy and Seefar like this.
  18. Norika Policy Team Member

Whooops, I didn't know that the named giant Fatigue was going to be fighting with me so badly when I scheduled this. Apprentice Guide Adradron (maybe) and I (for sure) won't be there today, hopefully you all will meet him soon.
    Seefar likes this.
  19. RunSvenRun New Member

Hello!

I would love to get the Newsies quest soon!

Thank you!
  20. Sarnakid New Member

My bags seem to be overflowing! I need a bigger bag but what's a poor young Sarnak to do? I would quest for a fortnight just to have a little extra space for my all my trinkets and Halfling kabobs!

I hear there may be a quest that could help me? I would like to request such a quest from our guides to help in my conquests of the Halflings and my hoarding problem!

Thank you for everything that you do and the guide activity has been absolutely amazing on HoF.
    Seefar likes this.