Antonius Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Antonius Bayle!

Time for more Festival of Might shenanigans! Join us in the Plane of Tranquility today, Friday July 13th, at 12 Noon PDT to see what challenge awaits you next!
  2. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Alas as July comes to a close so must our Festival of Might shenanigans. Join us Monday July 31st at 12 PM PDT in Plane of Tranquility as we close out the Festivities and reward our winners!
  3. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Ever wonder how all this got started? Join us in The Plane of Tranquility this Saturday, 8/12/23, at 12 PM PDT to hear a tale most epic and learn how you too might be able to be a part of it's telling.
    Katriel -AB- likes this.
  4. Katriel -AB- New Member

I think you have the date wrong for this, but I shall see you Saturday
  5. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

indeed, the 7 should have been an 8.
  6. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Soooo uh.... yeah I was heading towards New Tanaan earlier and it seems someone has either by accident or design set loose a ton of cats in the Plane of Knowledge. With my allergies going nuts I can't get into town now, help a gnome out and investigate? Sat Sept 2, 2023 12 PM PDT
  7. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Quite the spooky time of year again, but looks like not everyone is quite able to enjoy it. Saw a rather distressed looking Mummy headed for the Plane of Knowledge. Maybe go see what's up. Thursday Oct 5th, 10 AM PDT look for them in PoK, probably near the Neriak stone, I can't imagine a Mummy would be able to make it to PoK through Freeport.
  8. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Ever wonder how all this guide stuff started? Come join me tomorrow (10/14/23) in the Plane of Tranquility at 10 AM PDT (6 PM GMT-0) to find out.
  9. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Ever wonder how all this got started? Join us in The Plane of Tranquility this Tuesday, 11/21/23, at 12 PM PDT to hear a tale most epic and learn how you too might be able to be a part of it's telling.
  10. Qetzia Senior EQ Povar

Inventory of the Freeport Militia weapons stock is showing a shortage of training weapons, we might just need more assistance in the acquisition of said practice weapons!

We'll be hosting a call to arms to increase our stock Sunday, Feb 11th around 7am PST. We hope you can lend a hand!
  11. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

!!Anniversary Event!!
    Make haste to the Plane of Knowledge near the Main Bank on Friday, March 22 at 2:30pm Pacific Time. One of Grand Librarian Maelin's diligent clockworks is looking for help collecting artifacts from the first century of the Age of Turmoil.