Antonius Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Riviere SWAT EQ

Greetings!
    The Summer Carnival is coming to Antonius Bayle this Friday, August 20th at 10 AM PT.
    Come join us for fun games and prizes! Hope to see you there! :)
  2. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings Antonius Bayle!

Ran into ran into everyone's favorite accident prone goblin and he's planning another vacation. He will be in the Plane of Knowledge on Thursday Sept 9th around 10 AM PDT. Maybe stop by and give the little guy a hand in his planning.
  3. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Greetings!

Norrath's greatest hunter has come to the Plane of Knowledge. Are you up for his challenge? Look for him today around 1 PM PDT, (9 PM GMT)
  4. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Saw a haggard looking lil froglok headed for the Plane of Knowledge. Keep an eye open for him tomorrow around 10 AM PDT and see if you cannot help him out a bit.
  5. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Saw a rather stressed lookin coldain dwarf headed for the Plane of Knowledge. My offer of a snowball fight to help him relax didn't seem to help much. Maybe go looking for him in the Plane of Knowledge around 10 AM PDT see if you can help... maybe not mention that I sent you. He might still be grumpy over that snowball to the back of the head...
  6. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Saw Norrath's greatest hunter headed to PoK. Find him at 10 AM PDT today and see what challenge he intends to put before you.
  7. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

I don't know which is a stranger sight to see in the Plane of Knowledge: a running cackling cookie or a grumpy baker? I mean if I could make cupcakes whenever I wanted I'd never be grumpy... Maybe go find him tomorrow Wed Dec 8th, at 10 AM PDT and see if you can find out what he is so grumpy about.
  8. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Truly a sad thing to see a poor disheveled froglok trudging to PoK, leaving a burining village behind him. Maybe go find him in PoK when he arrives and see if he needs help. I'd estimate he will arrive in about an hour, 2 PM PDT. Thurs Jan 27th, 2022.
  9. Riviere SWAT EQ

The Winter Funderland Carnival is coming to your server this coming Thursday, February 3rd at 12pm (noon) PT. There will be games and prizes for all who attend! We hope to see you there! :)
  10. Saenyer SWAT EQ

Good Evening Antonius Bayle!
    Join us Monday September 12, 2022 at 12pm PT it is time to go back to school!
  11. Lissandra Guide EQ Erollisi

Hello ghoulish fiends...

I heard a strange creature will need your help in the Plane of Knowledge
    On Tuesday, October 11, 2022 at 12:00 pm Pacific time
    (2pm CST; 3pm EST and 8pm GMT)

12. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

A renowned hunter will be visiting New Tanaan(PoK) at 10 AM PDT today! Can YOU meet his challenge?
  13. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Though a bard I be, a true master storyteller comes, better than me. Come, rest, and hear a tale for the ages of myth and legend. Look for them in PoK at 12 PM PDT, today, this last day of May.
  14. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

HUGE FEAST IN FELWITHE! WOOOOOOOO! Unfortunately we aren't invited, but the party planner is looking a little frazzled in PoK. Maybe go check on them and see if they need a hand. 12 Noon PDT 6/20/23
  15. Rheloshan SWAT EQ

Look out for a dwarf hunting a good drink near the Kaladim Stone in the Plane of Knowledge on Wednesday 28 June 2023 at 6am 3am Pacific.

Please note the time change to 3am to accommodate the scheduled downtime on 28 June.
  16. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Uh oh, looks like a certain goblin is headed towards misadventure again. Better go find him in North Ro at 12 PM PDT on 6/29/23 and make sure he's not in over his head.... again.
  17. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

The Festival of Might is upon us once more. Join us for the opening ceremonies Saturday July 1st at 12 Noon PDT as we start this tournament of skill.
  18. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Time for more Festival of Might shenanigans! Join us in the Plane of Tranquility today, Wed July 5th, at 12 Noon PDT to see what challenge awaits you next!
  19. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Time for more Festival of Might shenanigans! Join us in Firiona Vie today, Thur July 6th, at 12 Noon PDT to see what challenge awaits you next!
  20. Bimpy Senior EQ Antonius

Time for more Festival of Might shenanigans! Join us in the Plane of Tranquility today, Tues July 11th, at 12 Noon PDT to see what challenge awaits you next!