Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. mrswebster9847 New Member

May I put in a request for Guide's Guide to RoS, VoV, and RoR please? Thank you, and thank you for everything you all do.
    Leonitas and Yareth like this.
  2. Leonitas Member

I been hoping for over a month now for advance notice of Luclin, RoS, VoV & RoR, so, much like mrs. webster. But been so busy i sometimes forget to check here daily. I will try to watch more vigilantly. :D
    Yareth likes this.
  3. Yareth SWAT EQ

Anything that is posted by Team Antonia Bayle here, will also have a request put in for it to be cross posted to the Discord channel for Guide Events as well.
    Leonitas likes this.
  4. Rattophaxe New Member

I second this! Especially need VoV ;)
    Yareth likes this.
  5. Yareth SWAT EQ

Thank you for taking the time to reach out! We do see all these requests, and we do try to accommodate them when we can. I can't guarantee anything, but when we do, we will announce it here!
    Rattophaxe and Leonitas like this.
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

The Coldain up in the Eastern Waste are having a Huge Problem.
    I would even say a Giant Problem. If you have time, I am sure they would appreciate young strong adventurers helping them.
    1/30 7pm pst - A Coldain representative will be up at the Kael Drakkel Griffon Station.

This is a non-repeatable quest so if you have done it before,
    please send up your friends and relative who might not have helped before.
  7. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you!

Whispered words have reached your ears... An explorer fresh from Vetrovia needs your assistance to explore a dark and lonely continent. Visit Kylong Plains on Saturday, 02/03/24 around 12pm Pacific Time to learn more!
    Leonitas likes this.
  8. Leonitas Member

oofh. i tried but just couldn't make it that early. thanks though and hopefully was a big turnout!
  9. mrswebster9847 New Member

I missed it. :(
  10. Rattophaxe New Member

Thankyou so much for running this!
  11. Yareth SWAT EQ

12pm Pacific time is usually the time we pick because it hits most of the US between 10am (Honolulu) to 3pm (New York) as well as covering most of Europe from 8:00 (UK) - 10:00 (Finland). Which time zone are you in, Leonitas? We will try to arrange coverage for your time zone as well, though we can't make any promises.

I am sorry to hear that. We always try to make sure to advertise quests like these in advance. You should be able to click a button at the top of this thread that says "Watch Thread... And receive email notifications." That way you won't miss the next one! Don't fret too much, because we have more stuff like this planned for the future.

The team sends back their thanks - we are volunteer players (just like you!) and we love making your day brighter.
    Rattophaxe likes this.
  12. Leonitas Member

est...i thought i could make it but had horrible sleep problems and woke about 90 minutes late. will keep watching and hoping thanks :)
    Yareth likes this.
  13. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard...

The Gnolls of Blackburrow are about to spill forth and in danger Antonica.
    Come meet me at Gates of Blackburrow in Antonica stop the surge.
    Monday Feb 5, 3pm pst
  14. clleo Member

i watch this thread and dont get emails /pout
  15. Yareth SWAT EQ

You might have to unwatch it and click on Watch This Thread again. I think I had to tell my email spam filter not to eat them as well. The spam filter likes those tasty tasty spams.
  16. clleo Member

i checked junk email....noyhing oh well
  17. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you, Antonia Bayle!

A commotion has been detected in Darklight Wood. Someone needs your help around 6pm Pacific on 02/15/2024!
  18. Leonitas Member

I wanted to thank my friend for the handy map, was most useful in those treacherous sands last saturday!
    Yareth likes this.
  19. Yareth SWAT EQ

The explorer who helped you will be happy to hear this, thank you.
    Leonitas likes this.
  20. seneth New Member

Hoping for Newsie quest if possible, Please!