Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Mumstheword Member

Thank you, Thank you!

For bringing the Newsies Quest!

Is the Relics Guide Quest available on Skyfire?

Thanks again!
    Stellacious :)
    Badur likes this.
  2. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes and Adventurers of Skyfire,

I have managed to contact my Old Friend Centuris from the Mage Guild! He has promised me some time on Wednesday, 10 January 2024 at 2 p.m. PST in Kylong Plains at the Spire. He will be looking to help those that need some additional assistance finding their way around the Celestial Realms! If you are still in need, please stop by and see him!

Guild Badur
  3. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Heroine,

While I would like to get this to the correct contact, I do need to verify that you refer to the Relic Armor Quest? If not, could you please give me some more details?

Thank you for your Support,

Guide Badur
  4. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Seems The Mage Guild will be sending out someone!
  5. Forestyne Senior EQ2 Valor

I just overheard that a culinary artist will be seeking assistance this evening January 8,2024 at 7pm in Frostfang Sea
  6. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard a Historian yelling for help with relics...

"Greetings fellow Norrathians!
    Please meet me at Coldwind Point Lighthouse in Antonica
    for more information Jan 9 @ 8pm."

This quest can non-repeatable so send up your relatives and friends who have not helped before.
  7. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Good citizens of Skyfire!
    There will be Coldain researchers interested in learning more about Fungoid Creatures in Frostfang Sea near the docks on Thursday, January 11th around 7pm pst.
    Please come lend a hand if you are willing and able!
  8. Mumstheword Member

Hi Guide Badur,

Regarding the "Relics" quest here is how it has been advertised on Varsoon by Guide Yareth:

"Rumors are flying around that there will be a researcher in Antonica over the weekend. They claim they have discovered some relics from the time of Antonius Bayle that may have even belonged to him"!

The nature of the quest is to gather special green shinies from a hand full of zones. These complete a series of collections that eventually award personal status and a large bag similar to the other guide quests. This ones seems to be geared toward lower level players.

Thanks so much for checking on it.

Stellacious :)
  9. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Understood, That is the one I was thinking of and it looks like Senior Kaukumu Ran it on the 9th. We will keep the word out and see when we can get Some of the Historians to come back other again!

Thank you for clarifying!

Guide Badur
  10. PoesyP New Member

Is there a guide quest for Ballads of Zimara?
    Badur likes this.
  11. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Thank you for your Question. Currently, We do not have a Quest for the Current Expansion. If and When one if given to us, I assure you we will be getting it out to all of you as soon as possible!! Please, Keep an eye here or in Discord for announcements of upcoming Quest! and Thank you for your Support!

Guide Badur
  12. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers of Skyfire!!

Have you ever wanted to Visit the Moon? On Wednesday, 17 January 2024 at 2 p.m. PST, Centuris has informed me he will be coming out to Kylong Plains with help for those that have yet to explore Luclin!! Stop by if you haven't been there yet!!

Guide Badur
  13. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire Believers!
    Fortunes will be told! Your future shall be revealed!
    Please meet on the Island of Mara at 6pm pst on Thursday, January 18th if you would like to know what lies ahead!
  14. Pandy New Member

It would be nice if #1 we were told what the reward is for the guide quest. This tells us if we have it or not alrdy. #2 Badur you offered this quest as soon as server came back up. Seems I missed it by like 5 mins. How were we to know when servers came back up? I feel cheated yet again. /sigh
    Badur likes this.
  15. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Pandy,

1. I understand your Frustration. I will say that the Quest are listed on the bottom of your Journal in the completed Section in a purplish/pinkish text. When we ask someone to come for the Quest, They may not have done the Quest to know the rewards for each off the top of their heads. I apologize for the inconvenience. 2. As for the time, The servers came back up and were operational at the time the quest was advertised for and such, went on. I understand there may have been some uncertainty as to weather it would happen or not with the server issue yesterday. Again, I do my best to send out the correct folks at their prescribed time when possible and I apologize for the uncertainty of the event.

I will contact the Mage Guild and see when we can get this Event back on the calendar, But it may take a few weeks at least, But we will do our absolute best as we are always trying to do what we can to keep the Players happy and involved. Thank you for your Patience and understanding.

Guide Badur
  16. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers, your assistance is required in the LIBRARY of the Celestial Realms!!
    Before you delve into these lands, meet with
    LIINISSA in
    Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains.
    Friday, January 26, 2024 at 4 AM pst

Due to the nature of this quest you can only do it once, so bring all your friends and family
    Please be courteous and dismiss all pets and mercenaries before arriving. Thank you.
  17. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers,

Have you had a chance to Visit Vetrovia? Centuris will be stopping by Kylong Plains on Wednesday, 24 January 2024 at 2 p.m. PST to help those that have not had a chance to visit the Coast! Feel free to stop by and visit him!

Guide Badur
  18. Frostii New Member

I need the RoR guide quest on ALL my toons and the Thalumbra on one of them please!
    Badur likes this.
  19. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

I will send out the Notification to the Mage Guild. Please watch here and/or the Discord for further updates!

Guide Badur
  20. Raenarys New Member

thank you for hosting this! Please let me know when it comes again, as my alarm didn't go off for me to get up to catch it!