Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Wednesday, November 15 at 4pm pst

The gnolls of Blackburrow are increasing in numbers again. If you wish to assist the Antonican Guards come to the entrance of Blackburrow in Antonica to see what must be done.
  2. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard that a Kerran has been shouting...

"I bring you news of newly discovered relics
    believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself!
    Please meet me at the Lighthouse in Antonica Nov 17 at 7pm"

I hope you can help.
    This quest is nonrepeatable so if you have already taken this quest please send up your friends.
  3. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, November 21 at 4pm pst

Look for a dwarf near the Greater Faydark griffin tower in the Butcherblock Mountains. He is in need of some assistance in locating some items.
  4. Gethsemane New Member

Hello all,

Any chance of having the axes guide quest on AB sometime? On a week-end for all these euro players who otherwise can't catch you? It would be very very much appreciated.
    Thanks for your help and have a great day
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Will look into doing it on the weekend, if not I, someone else will catch it.
  6. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Monday, November 27 at 5pm pst

Have you ventured to Luclin? It is a beautiful but dangerous place. Meet with the elf near the Ulteran Spire Portal in Kylong Plains if you are planning on going there.
    Nella likes this.
  7. Gethsemane New Member

Thanks Bellandu, much appreciated.
    Like many others I came to AB ages ago when it was the RP server, and being on for guide events can be tough (for example the one on the 27th will be on at 2 in the morning, can't do that during the week or I'll be a zombie at work) ;)
    So thanks again, my carpenter is itching to learn these recipes *rubs hands*
  8. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, December 9 at 10am pst

A dwarf has been searching for information on long lost axes. Look for him near the Greater Faydark griffin tower in the Butcherblock Mountains if you are able to assist.
  9. Gethsemane New Member

Thank you so much! :D
    I'll be there :)
  10. Gethsemane New Member

Yay! Got them! :D
    Thanks again.

Judging by the chatter on the homeshow channel you've just made lots of house items addicts very very happy!
    Merry Frostfell to all.
  11. Salidien New Member

Thanks to our Guides for all the time they put in to offer us these wonderful Quest! Please let us know the next time the "Newsies" quest will be offered as my Guild and I would love to partake! :)
    Yareth and Pixi like this.
  12. Leonitas Member

My little dwarf shadowknight, Garanell, has been wandering aimlessly around Luclin, RoS, Vetrovia, and RoR zones. He heard tales of some handy maps for those zones, that might help him from feeling so lost. (Methinks he had too much ale) ...but if anyone knows how to acquire such maps, he would be most grateful if there were a few days advanced notice for any such opportunities to acquire such maps. ;)
    Yareth likes this.
  13. Yareth SWAT EQ

Greetings to you!

A ratonga will be looking for some assistance in New Halas around 3pm Pacific Time tonight, 01/04/2023.
  14. Ascendsagain New Member

Help! This sorcerer is lost in the celestial realms and needs a guide's guide! Any chance for this quest soon? Thank you!
  15. Katareena New Member

Have a couple of low levels that are looking for quests in the range of 10-30. Thanks.
  16. Ascendsagain New Member

OMGosh thank you for getting to it so quickly BUT is there any way we can get the elemental planes/celestial guide's guide again? I did not think to check discord today and sadly missed it, I'm absolutely sick over it! :(
  17. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard a Halfling crying. She was so sad.

"Oh the poor lost souls!
    They are scattered across Norrath.
    Please I need help, come find me.
    Monday, Jan 15 at 7pm in Cardin Ward in Obol Plains."

This is a non-repeatable quest, so if you have already gotten this quest, please send up your friends.
  18. Yareth SWAT EQ

There are many events that are being planned in the next month or two. We will make sure they are advertised well ahead of time so you can plan accordingly. ;)
  19. mrswebster9847 New Member

What time zone is the 7pm going by?
  20. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Remember all Guide Events are set in Pacific time.