Antonia Bayle Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Ryleth, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Wednesday, August 9 at 4pm pdt

An Arasai has been spotted outside of Neriak in the Darklight Woods. He is requesting help with an experiment he is conducting, hoping to see if it works. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  2. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Wednesday, August 15 at 4pm pdt

A kerran ranger is looking for some assistance in Antonica. You may find her by the lighthouse. Stop by if you are able to help.
  3. Rhyianna New Member

Sorry to be picky but isnt the 15th a Tuesday?
  4. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Yes it is, so sorry, It is on Wednesday. I'm used to doing quests on Tuesday. :p But with 2 others this week on Tuesday I went with Wednesday.
  5. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Wednesday, August 23 at 4pm pdt

Come to the lighthouse in Antonica if you are able to assist. A gnome is looking for some help in creating a new invention.
  6. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, August 27 at 10am pdt.

Looking for people to explore the dark side of Norrath's moon. Meet with the elf in Kylong Plains near the wizard spiral in Teren's Grasp if you are adventurous enough.
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard...

A Halfling is looking for Adventurers

"Please help me save the lost souls scattered over Norrath.
    I will be in the village of Cardin Ward in Obol Plains Aug 31 at 4pm pdt."

AND
    a Kerran is looking for help too

Greetings fellow Norrathians!
    I bring you news of newly discovered relics believed to have belonged to
    Antonius Bayle himself!
    Please meet me at the lighthouse in Antonica at 4pm Sept 1

Both of these opportunities can only be offered once per adventurer.
    If you have already helped, please send up your friends instead.
  8. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Oh my wires were crossed
    The kerran came today and the Halfling will be out tomorrow Sept 1 at 4pm. Sorry for the mix up
  9. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Tuesday, September 5 at 4pm pdt.

The gnolls are increasing in numbers again and requesting assistance in stopping them. Meet me outside of Blackburrow in Antonica if you wish to assist and aid Queen Antonia.
  10. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Sept 8 at 7 pm pdt

Adventurers, are you traveling to the Raj’Dur Plateaus? Before you hop on a magic carpet ride, seek me out on a rock opposite the Snake dock in the Sinking Sands
  11. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Saturday, 9/16 at 10am pdt
    Have you ventured to the moon? The mysteries of Luclin await brave adventurers. Come to
    Teran's Grasp in the Kylong Plains to venture forth.

Sunday, 9/17 at 10am pdt
    A guide book has been discovered of a new continent. It is time to explore the land of Vetrovia. Meet with the elf in Kylong Plains if you are interested in exploring this new land.

If you have these quests in your journal or finished them they are not repeatable.
  12. Nella Member

Hello, I'd like to request Blood of Luclin Guide's Guide and Reign of Shadows Guide's Guide. If you can run it in the evening (pst), that would be great.
  13. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

I'll let the others know. Hopefully we can get both done in the very near future. Keep an eye out on the forums :) Thank you for requesting these.
    Nella likes this.
  14. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Wednesday, September 20 at 4pm pdt.

The giants of Kael Drakkel are becoming more dangerous. Your help would be appreciated in controlling their numbers. Come to the entrance of Kael Drakkel in the Eastern Wastes to be of assistance.
  15. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Wednesday, September 27 at 4pm pdt.

A young halfling can be found on the docks of Thundering Steppes. Any help would be greatly appreciated as she is unfamiliar with the zone.
  16. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, October 1 at 11am pdt

Looking for adventurers to explore Norrath's moon. Come see the elf in Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains if you are brave enough.

If you have this quest in your journal or finished it, it is not repeatable.
  17. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Monday Oct 2 at 7 pm pdt.

Mighty Grolk seeks brave young adventurers to assist him in battle.
    Find him in south east Commonlands near The Sprawl gates Monday Oct 2 at 7 pm pdt.

You may want to mentor down to a younger adventurer (15lvl) so the blood you spill is red not grey.
  18. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, October 15 at 10 am pdt

Looking for assistance from adventurers willing to venture into the Ever Deep. If you are brave enough come to the portal of Kelethin in Greater Faydark. (If you have this quest in your journal or finished it, it cannot be repeated.)

Monday, October 16 at 4pm pdt

A gnome is in need of assistance at the lighthouse in Antonica. He is missing one ingredient for a present he is making for his lady love. Your help would be appreciated.
  19. Bellandu Senior EQ2 Antonia

Sunday, November 5 at 1pm pdt (Rescheduled time if world channels are working!)

Have you ever been to the Celestial Realms? Meet with the elf at the Ulteran Spiral portal in Stonebrunt Mountains if you wish to assist. (If you have this quest in your journal or finished it, it cannot be repeated.)

(At this time no date has been chosen, watch for update)

Are you prepared for the snow and winter weather? Do you wish to get a new outfit? Meet the snowperson at the Halas Docks to see what must be done.
  20. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Happy Night of the Dead
    Come meet us up in Somborn in Loping Plains
    for some Night of the Dead fun. 4pm Oct 31.