Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Houjaamo New Member

Just to clarify, is it Wednesday, 7/26/2023 or Thursday, 7/27/2023?
  2. Gryger SWAT EQ2

My apologies! It was for Thursday the 27th. I was in a hurry when I posted this and got the date mixed up. I'll make sure to let you know when he heads out again. After all, he's going to need to test this theory a few times before he can actually say it's genuine!
    Rynara likes this.
  3. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

Hear ye hear ye!
    The time has come to begin the annual Festival Of Might!
    Our Closing Ceremony will be
    Sunday, 7/30/23 around 2pm PDT
    in the Village of Shin.
  4. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire Adventurers!

Be there any bold adventurers or great heroes out there looking for a challenge?
    Come to Kael on Sunday August 6th around 1pm pst to find out what is needed!

**Please note, this quest is not repeatable

**Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  5. Gryger SWAT EQ2

[IMG]

Tuesday, August 8th 12 noon (Pacific) on the Isle of Mara

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  6. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes....

Can you hear it? the Cries and Moans of the Spirit World? Are you able to answer the call? If so, See the Dwarf at Cardin Ward gate in Obol Plains on Wednesday, 9 August 2023 at 1 p.m. PDT! Please, Help them if you haven't before, They can use the help!

Guide Badur
  7. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers and Heroes of Skyfire,

You have had a long Summer and we all know how hot it has been. Now it's Time to Cool off and Relax!! The Othmir of the Great Divide are having their Summer Splash and You are invited! No Tickets, No Admission, Just come on over on Sunday, 13 August 2023 at 1 p.m. PDT and relax and have fun with the Othmir!! So come on over and help set things up and have a good time with the othmir!

Guide Badur
  8. Katt New Member

I know of some newer/younger guilds, and new players who could really use some of the bigger guide quests like the xpac ones that give status (BOL, ROS, VOV, ROR etc) and the large bag one, etc. Not for myself, but for others. So I am requesting those when you all get a chance, please. :) Thanks for all you do as always!
    Pixi likes this.
  9. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Thank you for your request. I cannot guarentee if and when but I am certain the guide spirits will hear your request.
    Katt likes this.
  10. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!!!

Rumor has it that a scholar will need adventurers' assistance in the Celestial Realms!! Look for this scholar in Kylong Plains on Sunday, 20 August 2023 at 1:00pm PDT.
    Katt likes this.
  11. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes of Skyfire,

The Plateaus of Raj'Dul are calling, are you up to answering the call? Meet up with Centuris is Kylong Plains on 23 August 2023 at 11 a.m. PDT and see what he has to offer!

Guide Badur
  12. Hlussa Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurer's of Skyfire!!

Your assistance is required to explore a mysterious continent of Vetrovia!! If you are up for this adventure please come to Kylong Plains on Sunday, 27 August at 1:00pm PDT!!

This quest is not repeatable......

*Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  13. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers of Skyfire!!

Might you be looking to explore Luclin? Rumor has it a Erudite with Information on the moon will be in Kylong Plains on 30 August 2023 at 11 a.m. PDT! If you haven't talk with him before, Stop by and see what he has to offer!!

Guide Badur

*** BONUS - Seems he will be heading over to Kelethin in Greater Faydark on 1 September 2023 at 11 a.m. as well with information on the Ever Deep! Never been there? You should stop by and see him before going!
  14. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

Greetings fellow Norrathians!

Aug 29 at 6pm pdt
    I bring you news of newly discovered relics believed to have belonged to Antonius Bayle himself!
    Please meet me at the lighthouse in Antonica.

and

Sept 3 at 6pm pdt
    Adventurers, your assistance is required on the dark side of Norrath's moon!
    Before you delve into these lands,
    meet them near the Teren’s Grasp Spire portal in Kylong Plains!

Remember if you have already gotten these quests please send up your friends and relatives
  15. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Ho, Norrath!
    Guide Gryger here, spreading word of the final performance of famed balladress Ominotago Loresinger's tale of a desert quest. After tomorrow, she will be changing her repertoire in preparation for the cooler nights and approaching festivities of Nights of the Dead. Be sure to check out this finale, it's quite a tale! I understand that a light refreshment will be offered, so take a break from adventuring and crafting and enjoy a quick bite and a terrific tale!
    Thursday, August 31st 2023 @ 1200 PDT

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  16. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!
    Your assistance is requested on Sunday, September 3rd around 1pm PST in Frostfang Sea! Something about Fungoid research! Oh dear! Please plan to come and help!

**Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  17. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!
    Do you know ANYTHING about baby dragons?? Please plan lend your assistance on Saturday, September 9th 2023 at 1pm PST in Greater Faydark near the druid ring!

18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers of Skyfire,

Have you had the opportunity to explore Raj'Dul Plateaus yet? Septos, a Dwarven friend of mine will be in Sinking Sands on Wednesday, 13 September 2023 at 11 a.m. PDT with information for those that haven't had the opportunity to visit yet!

Guide Badur
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.
  19. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

Excuse me Please:

might there be an opportunity to help in the exploration of Kael Drakkel?
    i mean, without getting stepped on, of course,... :eek:

Again, i Thank the Guides for their service to the Community,...
    a service, i am sure, oft-times taken for granted.
    so, i take the time, to Thank You.
    Your time is most appreciated.
    Rhaxxi and Badur like this.
  20. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire Friends!

A delivery is VERY late! If you are an artisan and looking for a task,
    your assistance is greatly needed!
    Please meet near the lighthouse in Antonica on Sunday, September 24th at 1pm PST.