Skyfire Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes of Skyfire,

There have been disturbances in the Netherworld. Seems some Specters have not crossed over yet and a Spirit is asking for help! On Wednesday, 26 April 2023 at 11 a.m. PDT inside the gates of Cardin Ward in Obol Plain, there is a Spirit looking for assistance! If you haven't had the chance to help them out before, Stop by and see if you can offer assistance to quiet the Spirits.

Guide Badur
    StrainAsylum and Sealyn like this.
  2. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard a pirate was yelling.....

"Shiver me timbers!
    Lend us yer wits on May 3rd, 7PM PST at The Isle of Mara,
    where Cap'n Bilgernon Buzzwheel seeks clever hands to forge a secure haven for our hard-won loot! Contribute yer expertise and help shape a pirate legacy, as we tackle our treasure storin' conundrum! Who knows, we might just share some with ya!"
    Sealyn likes this.
  3. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Heroes!

Tomorrow, 9 May 2023 at Noon PST, there will be a Dwarf in Antonica near the Lighthouse with some Tips on slues leading to some Artifacts! It is even said some Ancient Armor could be found! Have you taken the challenge yet? If not, stop by and see if you are up to the Challenge!

Guide Badur
    Sealyn likes this.
  4. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard an Orc yelling......

"Help!
    Mother’s Day is here and I said I would take the greeblies off her hands for bit!
    However, I need babysitters willing to help me out.
    Meet me in Nektulos Forest near the docks
    on Tuesday May 16th at 7pm PST
    if you have skills with rotten little urchin..errr I mean precious babes.
    Keep them alive, and I might just reward you!
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  5. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers!

On Wednesday, 24 May 2023 at 11 a.m. PDT, There will be a Dwarf in Sinking Sands across from the Docks with Stories of the New Lands around Raj'Dul Plateaus! Have you talked with them yet? If not, This is your Opportunity! If so, Maybe you can drop by and Share some Tales!!
    StrainAsylum and TheMartian like this.
  6. TheMartian New Member

Is this one of the Guides' Guide quests that you can do when you level up? Or is it one that you have to do right away.
    I just want to preposition characters to be efficient...

BTW: THANK YOU! Guides very very much for the time and effort you put into the game, and the guide program in general.
    Badur likes this.
  7. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard...

An Eurdite yelling- "Adventurers, your assistance is required on the dark and lonely continent of Vetrovia. Before you journey to this dangerous new land,
    \seek me out near the Teren’s Grasp Spire portal in Kylong Plains May 22 @ 7 pm pdt!"
    StrainAsylum and TheMartian like this.
  8. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

You can complete the Guides Guide quests in your own time.
    They can only be completed once per play character.
    We are happy to heard you enjoy our quests.
    And we hope to see your whole family.
    TheMartian likes this.
  9. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard....

Greetings Skyfire!
    A humble shopkeeper is desperately in need of your help!
    She has been terrorized by bandits and has become too weary to travel home.
    Please meet her at Bone Lake in Nektulos Forest
    on Wednesday 5/24/23 around 7pm PST if you can assist!
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  10. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Have you heard tales of the Spirit crying out in Distress,
    trying to find those who have not found their way yet?

Maybe you can help?

Stop by the town of
    Cardin Ward in the Obol Plains
    Saturday, May 27, 2023 at 5am
    StrainAsylum likes this.
  11. StrainAsylum New Member

Thank you VERY much! I have missed many of these (especially the newest) and my cousin has just come back to the game, so we appreciate it.
    Kaukumu likes this.
  12. Kaukumu SWAT EQ2

I just heard...

A Dhalgar shouting
    "If you have never ventured into the darkness of a land below Norrath,
    come find me on the in the Isle of Mara for some spelunking. May 26 5pm pdt"
  13. StrainAsylum New Member

/sigh...I had JUST checked this earlier today... Thank you all for all of your hard work; I'll keep at it :)
  14. Shailow Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Hello Skyfire!

I heard a rumor that there will be someone in
    Kylong Plains on
    Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 5am
    handing out guides to the Celestial Realm.

Gather up your friends and meet near the wizard spire in Teren's Grasp.
    Remember this is a popular quest so please send all mounts, pets and mercenaries away to help with over crowding .

***Remember this is not a repeatable quest***

Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  15. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!
    The sweetest wee gnome reached out to me and is need of your assistance! He is lovesick and has a GRAND idea for a gift for his lady love but cannot pull it off alone! Please meet him in Antonica near the lighthouse on Monday May 29th 2023 at 5pm pst if you would be willing to lend a hand!

**Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  16. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers and Tradeskillers!

There will be a Hua Mein in the Village of Shin on Wednesday, 7 June 2023 at 11 a.m. PDT that is in desperate need of help preparing for the Celebration! Please stop by and assist if you can!!

Guide Badur
  17. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Greetings Skyfire!

A frustrated gnome has a new pet which she adores, but she is eating her out of house and home! Can you help her before she becomes completely homeless? Please meet her in the Steamfont Mountains below Gnomeland Security at 7pm pst on Tuesday, June 13th 2023 if you can lend a hand!

**Disclaimer: Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.
  18. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers and Crafters!

Ever had that inclination and desire to make something new? Well, There is a Gnome that will be in the Great Divide near the Docks that has just such a desire! He has created a new Invention, But needs help with the testing phase! Interested in helping? Stop by the Docks on Wednesday, 14 June 2023 at 11 a.m. PDT and Seek out this little Gnome!

Guide Badur
  19. Rhaxxi Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Skyfire Friends!
    Summer has arrived and Norrath's favorite fashionista is in need of an updated summer wardrobe! Fashion is serious business and she needs your help! Please meet near the docks in the Enchanted Lands Tuesday, June 20th at 7pm pst.

20. Badur Guide EQ2 Skyfire

Adventurers!

A Gnomish Historian has made some unique discoveries and needs some Brave Souls to investigate it! Are you up to the Task? Stop by Lavastorm docks on Wednesday, 21 June 2023 at 11 a.m. and offer to help!!

Guide Badur