Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. BrighidsForge New Member

I would love those quests on HoF also. Especially the Guide's Guide to Celestial and Luclin

I DO want to say THANK YOU for doing Guide events, you and other guides. I know that it takes time and energy and I appreciate it.
  2. Gediva SWAT EQ2

Fly me to the Moon / Let me Play Among the Stars!

• TODAY, last minute notice, Wednesday, June 24th at 8pm PST - The first trip to a new land can be a BLINDING experience. Don't get lost! Visit with a friendly scholar in Teren's Grasp in Kylong Plains to help guide you on your way! (Note this quest is NOT repeatable.)
    • Tomorrow, Thursday, June 25th around 7pm PST - A visitor from THALUMBRA will be tunneling their way to Kelethin to speak with explorers about an unusual map. (Note: This quest is NOT repeatable.)
    • And, also, tomorrow, Thursday, June 25th around 9pm PST (to follow after the one above) - A representative from the Great Library will be appearing in the Moors of Ykeshka to find explorers to go on a CELESTIAL journey. (Note: This quest is NOT repeatable.)
    Guide Event Disclaimer: Please remember we are players just like you, who volunteer our time to Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of this, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay. Please be patient as we all muddle thru the world both in and out of Norrath. Also, this is not every event this week, many events are run without advance notice but we try to let you know ahead of time when we know.
  3. Kristabella New Member

TYTYTY SO MUCH!!!!! I knew we had not been forgotten!!!! TY! You all are wonderful.
  4. Gediva SWAT EQ2

And last, but not least:

• Friday, there'll be someone looking for a bit of good NEWS about some missing souls in Obol Plains on Friday, June 26th around 7pm PST. (Note: This quest is NOT repeatable.)
    Guide Event Disclaimer: Please remember we are players just like you, who volunteer our time to Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of this, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay. Please be patient as we all muddle thru the world both in and out of Norrath. Also, this is not every event this week, many events are run without advance notice but we try to let you know ahead of time when we know.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Pixsi New Member

The people playing early in the EST would also love to have these quests available. :(
  6. Gryger SWAT EQ2

Across the wilds of Norrath, the call goes out!
    Boldest of the bold, bravest of the brave... Do you dare enter Kael Drakkel to answer the challenge of the Stormshield Clan?
    This Tuesday evening (06/30 @ 6pm pacific) Krunjir Stormshield will be in the Eastern Wastes, offering this challenge to the bravest souls of Norrath! Come one, come all, complete the quest for your "larger than life" reward! :eek:

DISCLAIMER Only Level 90+ can enter Kael Drakkel, although you may accept the quest, you will not be allowed to enter. Also, this quest can only be offered once to each character. Once you have completed it, you cannot take this quest again.

*Please remember that actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Event Guide Program and for this reason the event may be canceled or delayed without notice.*
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Wylloe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Do you enjoy fishing? Maybe you never tried it. Well, even if you can't fish, maybe you can still help out. Grab your best fishing pole and seek out an othmir fisher at the docks of Butcherblock Mountains tomorrow June 29th at 3PM!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Deadsalad New Member

What Time zone?
  9. Wylloe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

10. Gryger SWAT EQ2

As the Scorched Sky Festival comes to a close, many of the celebrants are realizing that they are running low on supplies! Be on the lookout this weekend in Lavastorm and lend a harvesting hand to assist!

Sunday 07/05/2020 @ 1200 (Pacific)

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  11. Dalharill Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Calling all crafters! Be on the look out Thursday, the 9th day of July at 10pm Pacific time for a crafting enthusiast on the docks of Gorowyn. She will have a special request for you!

Guide Event Disclaimer:
    Please remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Volunteer Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice. In the event of a delayed or cancelled event, we will make every effort to inform you of the cancellation or delay.
  12. Wylloe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

Huzzah! For all you "weapon experts" both in skill and design, get ready TODAY (7/8/20) at 2PM PST and show what you can do for the Festival of Might event.
  13. clleo Member

any chance for the status quests?
  14. Gryger SWAT EQ2

There's rumor that a Healer is looking for assistance in Antonica! Evidently, he is running low on supplies and will need help.

Wednesday 07/15/2020 @ 6pm Pacific

Guide Event Disclaimer:
  15. clleo Member

can we get nebulus newwsies, guide to thalumbra, celestial realms and luclin

/old lady begging
  16. Wylloe Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

I see your request and will pass it on to my elders. Have a wonderful day, Clieo!
  17. clleo Member

18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A visitor from Maldura is making his way to Greater Faydark in search of brave adventurers to aid him and the citizens of Maldura. If you are interested in helping him, meet with him on Friday, July 17, 2020 at 4:00pm PT.
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dark Elf will be in Obol Plains with a challenge for any brave adventurer willing to accept it. She has been heard muttering something about the living and the dead... Should you be interested in finding out what she wants, meet with her on Friday, July, 24, 2020 at 3:00pm PT.
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A scholar from The Great Library will be in Moors of Ykesha seeking brave adventurers to aid him. Meet with him on Monday, July 27, 2020 at 3:00pm PT if you are interested in aiding him,