Maj'Dul Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 21, 2015.

1. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

This evening (09-11-17) at 4:00 pm pst there will be a farmer in Nektulos, towards the entrance to Commonlands looking for some help in getting his wee piggies to the dock. If you are a good pig herder or even if you are not come on over and lend him a hand
    Rosyposy likes this.
  2. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

So glad you enjoyed it. Look for the festival on the dark side to come later in the month. I will let you know when I get the day and time.
    Daemora and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Today, Thursday Sept. 14, 2017 at 300 PM PT you will find a Gnome in Antonica between the north and south Qeynos gates in need of a bit of help.
    Daemora likes this.
  4. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

One might look around the Lighthouse in Antonica this evening around 4:00 PM PST for a baby dragon seeking to expand his horde.
    On 09-18-17 at 4:00 PM PST in Antonica there will be a cranky ole gnome at the Lighthouse. Come on by and see what has made his so cranky
    Daemora and Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr like this.
  5. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Active Member

a "cranky" Gnome?
    eh, I would expect a machination combobulation-o-tron failure,...
    you know,... the equally large explosion that accompanies an equally awesome invention. :D
    Rosyposy and Daemora like this.
  6. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Come and celebrate talk like a pirate day by helping a fellow adventurer! Stop by the Halas Docks on Tuesday 9/19/17 around 4pm PT if you have the time to spare!

Note : All times shown are in PDT. Please also remember that the actors for these events are players just like you who volunteer their time in the Guide Program and events may be canceled or delayed without notice.
    Daemora likes this.
  7. Fat Dumb and Happy New Member

You scheduled a guide event on patch day...o_O

Love love LOVE guide events and do them if Im lucky enough to see the announcement.
    Kudo's to the guides.....
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

If you like beer be in Antonica tonight, Thursday Sept. 21, 2017 at 600 PM PT. You will find a dwarf wandering between the North and South Qeynos gates.
  9. Daemora Active Member

Would it be alright if I asked a question about the guide's characters?
    I have an awful memory and have not seen these guides characters in game for sometime now, mainly due to my busy real life schedule, but I was wondering what race the following guide's in game characters are, or am I overstepping some invisible boundary by asking this question? :)

Kellin - ?
    Eleressa - Wood elf?
    Norika - ?
    Mujie - ?
    Miriele - ?
  10. Norika Policy Team Member

I am a proud wood elf! :)
  11. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guest

Daemora likes this.
  12. Daemora Active Member

Thank you, kindly, Norika and Eleressa! Please send Mujie, Kellin, and Miriele this way should you encounter them, please. :)
  13. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

I am a wood elf also, the most perfect of races. We are also humble and modest. ;)
    Did I mention how modest we are? :)
    Rosyposy and Daemora like this.
  14. Daemora Active Member

Hehe, thank you, Kellin. I was looking through some screenshots I have, and realized I had taken a screenshot of Norika and Kellin at the AB event we participated in recently. Very good screenshots, in fact. This made me very happy indeed! :)
  15. Kellin Senior EQ2 Valor

Tomorrow (09-23-17) at 4:00 pm pst there will be a farmer in the Village of Shin seeking aid with his crops. Come on by and give the poor fellow a hand
    Rosyposy likes this.
  16. Daemora Active Member

I have another question for the Guides, please? What would the name of the ogress and the ratonga who give out the beauty cream be, and what would the name of the snow woman in Frostfell Village be? The one who gives out the lovely robes. :)
  17. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

I am a beautiful winged Arasi!!
    Daemora likes this.
  18. Miriele Senior EQ Tunare

Ahh, now this question, would not be for us to provide the answers to. This involves special individuals who offer a task in return for goods they may have available to provide to those wishing to help.

These individuals will come to visit the cities and lands of Norrath to hopefully make the day a bit brighter for the adventurer. However, they do not give away details of their existence, or information of their tasks unless they find themselves in town to offer the gifts you inquire about. Sometimes they will send different people from their villages and towns, so they may not even have the same name. :)
  19. Norika Policy Team Member

At 4 PM PT on Tuesday the 26th a lovely halfling will be needing help near the docks of Antonica. I think you might enjoy helping her out.
    Daemora likes this.
  20. Daemora Active Member

Thank you, Miriele, for both replies. I hope then to encounter these individuals sometime soon. :D
    Rosyposy likes this.