Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Frubar New Member

Happy Days of the Seafarers. A hearty 'Arrrr' to all the seafaring folk, pirates and Prexus lovers in Norrath. I had so much fun with the Flying Freebooters. After many years of waiting, I have finally raced for true royal glory in purple. My thanks to the Flying Freebooters to take the time to set up their aether racing track.

I wish I could have made it to the Flying Freebooters aether races to go for the gold, but alas, I was called away to help out my ratonga and froglok friends.

If anyone hears of the Flying Freebooters returning, please send word. I will let my Norrathian friends know as well.
  2. Norika Policy Team Member

Just a friendly reminder, we pick up the second part of The New Adventures of Maisie Summer tonight, Saturday the 21st, at 5 PM PT (/em counts on fingers... I think this is midnight UTC) in the Enchanted Lands --- come off the dock and go to the left a bit... we'll be among the turtles and have a lovely view of the water for our tale. Look for the tent and campfire.

You can read the first part of The New Adventures of Maisie Summer in a previous post, just scroll back a bit. That will help you if you happen to be a bit confuzzled. :)
  3. Norika Policy Team Member

Congratulations, Frubar! That makes me smile that you got the royal purple disk that you have waited for. I do hope the Flying Freebooters will set the track up again, that all may have a chance to race for glory!
  4. Leonitas Member

yay! i normally run from news, but not in Norrath! ty!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Norika Policy Team Member

Let's see if I can get just one spoiler in this time.... /sigh... I wrestled with that other one for quite some time .... BAH! It happened again...Anyways, it's the second one.... enjoy!

The New Adventures of Maisie Summer, Part Two (or How the Children Got Away) Co-creators are Nailoi, Bonzaiiii, Vahinko, Anyanya, Noloban, Unoseemi, and Norika

Principle characters in this section of Maisie’s Story: 1) Allianna and Unean, erudite husband and wife; 2) Silversky and Skyrawr, dragon mates; 3) Teacher Susan (yes, he’s a man); and the lich, Soq’al.

Allianna paced the length of her dressing room, lost in thought. Silversky compassionately watched her lifelong friend from the dragon-sized alcove, complete with landing platform, that Allianna and her husband Unean had had built for her when they became Lady and Lord of the land.

Silversky tapped the parchment with her claw. She stared down at her friend and rumbled, "Are you certain this is enough?"

Allianna snatched the parchment up and scolded her friend. "Quit it! You'll make holes in the parchment!"
    Read More (open)
    Read More (open)
    Silversky shook her head... "Not this parchment. It's of the best."

Allianna held it close to her, "Nonetheless, I don't care if you donated your scales, it has to be kept in good condition!"

Silversky scoffed. "The tanner does as well with my scales to make parchment as he does to make your leather armor."

Silversky thought to herself, “And he better, if he knows what’s good for him.”

Allianna held the parchment out in front of her. She looked up at Silversky doubtfully. Silversky said nothing, just speared a claw directly at her friend's heart. "HEY!" Allianna yelled.

"Told ya," Silversky said smugly, her claw held at bay by the parchment. Silversky knew well enough the strength of the parchment.

"Huh...." Allianna said marveling. "Okay, I believe you, but don't pull a stunt like that again. You'll make me think you're insane."

Silversky blew a kiss at Allianna, "But darling! You know I would never hurt you."

Allianna dodged the sparks from the blown kiss, absently waving her hand, gloved in leather. Tiny glass shards stuck in her glove and she favored her long-time friend with rolled eyes.

Just then Unean strode into the dressing room, "Is it ready, Allianna?" She nodded, and handed her husband the parchment. Small tears stood in her eyes and Unean took her in his arms and held her close. "You know it's for their own safety, love," he said. She nodded, "Yes, I know."

Unean looked over at Silversky, who was looking out the window, staring far away. The erudite went over and laid a hand on the dragon's shoulder gently, "It will be all right."

Silversky said very distantly, "Yes, I know, the old woman said so. Doesn't mean I have to like it."

Unean agreed, "None of us like it. But it has to be, for now." He kissed his wife goodbye, and went to the stables to retrieve his mount from his loyal groomsman.

Unean rode for a while, and came to his destination. "Entering Alfred the Bruce," Unean read on the sign as he crossed the town square. He left his horse in the care of the tavern owner and walked to the cottage where Teacher Susan lived.

A knock on the door, and a low voice answered, "Come in!" A strong and tall form stood there, arms crossed.

"Teacher Susan, is all in readiness?" Unean asked politely. The tall man stood aside, motioning to the four young ones. Two little dragons gamboled near the fire in the blazing hearth, and two little infant erudites slumbered in their cradles.

Teacher Susan declared, "Both sets of twins, taken care of, as you can see, very well!"

Unean nodded and tossed a sack of coin towards Teacher Susan. He caught it and by the heft of it, knew it was more than compensation enough. Teacher Susan took the baskets from the floor and bundled up the little ones, two to a basket, and handed them to Unean, who felt that the forthright and declarative human who had protected the younglings from all harm for some time, had indeed been the very best choice.

"The Goddess watch over you and the little ones," Teacher Susan declared with a clap on Unean's shoulder. Unean nodded his thanks and nudged the door aside to see the tavern owner's boy standing there with his horse, anxiously motioning him to hurry, hurry!

"The lich has been seen, Sire!" the boy whispered wildly. Unean mounted in an instant and dashed from the village at top speed, hardly seeing what was in front of him in his determination and concern for their offspring.

He found his way to a cave in the cliff where Skyrawr was waiting. Unean shoved the two baskets at Skyrawr and yelled, "Go! Go go!” Skyrawr took the baskets in his teeth and claws without question and was immediately airborne. His wingtips accidentally grazed Unean as he fled the cave, leaving a trail of blood on his cheek. Unean wiped the blood away, and found there were tears mixed in as well.

Skyrawr dropped off the first basket at a home, and the second basket at Maisie's home. And that is how one erudite twin and one dragon twin came to be delivered to Maisie.

Which leaves....

The lich....

Let us go back about an hour in time....

Soq'al sat in his laboratory, surveying his pets. The lich beckoned one of the servants closer. "And what did the hireling tell you?" Soq'al inquired.

The human corpse's face grimaced as the lich pulled his shirt collar tighter. “Two sets of twins, erudite and dragon, born at the full moon three months ago."

Soq'al threw the servant aside with a disdainful toss of his hand then thrummed his fingers on the stone throne. "And how powerful would I be, if I killed and then resurrected these four, hmmmm?" he pondered.

The servant hesitatingly stuttered, "Mas... masterrr....”

"What, fool?!" Soq'al growled.

“Wouldn't it be better to kill the parents now?" the servant asked nervously.

Soq'al said, "No. These twins are foretold by Teacher Susan to be some of the most powerful in the world when they are grown. Thus, by killing them NOW and bending them to my will, I prevent them from being powerful. They will be more powerful than their parents IF they are allowed to grow. Since they will be undead infants, they will be powerless, which suits me just fiiiiine," laughed the lich.

Soq'al dipped into his waistcoat pocket and withdrew the letter. He read: "Soq'al, the twins will be in the Village of Alfred the Bruce soon. Look for the erudite lord to exit my home and follow him to the Caves of Fillorn. You may snatch the babies en route easily, but once the dragon has them, all is lost for the time being. As ever, Teacher Susan."

The lich looked over at the servant, who cringed. "My horse," Soq’al said off-handedly. "And provisions.” The servant hastily bowed his way out of the room and hurried off to make preparations.

Soq'al tapped the letter against his chin, thinking, "Soon. Soon ... what the blue blazes does he mean by ‘soon’?" After a while, the servant appeared, "All is ready, Master."

The huge black horse's hooves pounded the road as he bore the lich onward at full speed, bringing the lich to the Caves of Fillorn just as the dragon winged his way skyward.

Unean heard the lich’s furious cry of anger. Drawing his sword, he watched the entrance. The lich threw the letter down and leapt again into the saddle shouting, "Teacher Susan, tonight you die!"

Unean couldn't believe his ears. He leapt to his saddle and raced after Soq'al, but the lich had inhuman powers.... inerudite powers as well.

Soq'al flung the door to Teacher Susan's home open and strode in, sword drawn and rapier in the other hand. He pulled up short, seeing nothing. He looked around, desperation evident in his actions. "Come out, I know you're here!" he snarled.

Unean ran into the room, sword drawn as well. "Are you here for Teacher Susan?" Soq'al asked. Unean truly didn't know what to say.... was he? was he not? What he wanted were answers.

Then Teacher Susan appeared in the doorway, his strong arms blocking the way out. He just regarded the two calmly. "Anything I can do for you, gentlemen?" he asked wryly.

Soq'al didn’t even answer, simply sweeping his sword in a backhand towards Teacher Susan's neck. Unean rocked backward to avoid the blow in the small confined space. Teacher Susan smiled and tossed his hands into a quick spell, driving Soq'al backwards.

Soq'al sneered and threw a small dagger towards Teacher Susan, distracting him and getting in a stab with the rapier in his other hand. Teacher Susan grabbed the lich's hand and twirled, forcing the rapier out of his own body and out to rake the wall.

Teacher Susan clasped the wound with one hand and growled at Unean, "Heal me! If ever you loved your children, heal me!" Unean stood still, frozen with indecision.

Soq'al had used the momentum from Teacher Susan’s forced spin and his sword caught Unean unawares across the arm. Unean hissed and threw a quick spell to heal himself and Teacher Susan before he thought about it.

Teacher Susan swung his staff and caught the lich a good knock about the noggin. Unean quickly threw restraints about Soq'al and advanced on Teacher Susan, sword in hand, menacing his long-time mentor and erstwhile trusted ally.

"Before you say anything," Teacher Susan held his hand up, the other holding his still bleeding wound, "I know how this looks."

Unean shook the sword in fury, "You know how this looks??!"

Teacher Susan nodded wearily. "Yes, I know how it looks. Like I was helping the lich get your children.” He looked at his friend. "I can explain, if you will let me."

Unean laughed. "I would love some answers, my friend!" he said sarcastically.

So next time, we find out why Teacher Susan was or was not helping the lich, and where the other babies are, and why Maisie is taking care of them, etc., and etc.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  6. Norika Policy Team Member

I saw a very intriguing sight today... a gnome ran by me, claiming to be on the ball, but I doubt it... as he ran past me, he was muttering something about "pages" and "it's not my fault" and the most worrisome one of all, "walking trees!"

He dropped a note and was gone before I could give it back to him, but it said: Withered Lands, Sunday, the 29th, at 2 PM PT. Try to gain assistance for my research.

Good luck!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  7. Norika Policy Team Member

The New Adventures of Maisie Summer, Part Three (or Is Teacher Susan Good or Evil?)

Those present: Dragonlilac, Noloban, Troark, Lilbyta, Lemoncandy, Kalynna, Algarrana, Thornscar, Pillenella, Unoseemi, Furryfeetz, and Norika

Principle Characters in this section of Maisiei's story are Teacher Susan, Fluffy, and Soq'al. Lady Mary Magpie Popp and Hornswaggle McGibbers are babysitting to help Teacher Susan out. Unean has a small part, mostly listening.

Teacher Susan stumbled to a chair and sat down heavily. He dragged a healing salve over to himself and started applying it, wincing. "Have a seat, friend, I will explain."

"Thank you, no. I am more comfortable standing at the moment," Unean growled.

Susan wiped his face and began his explanation. "Back when your children were all born, and I received the vision of their greatness, it staggered me so much that I couldn't quite contain myself. Of course I informed you, your wife, and the dragons."
    Read More (open)
    Read More (open)
    Unean nodded, remembering their excitement at the children's births and then the favorable pronouncement.

Susan smiled ruefully, staring at the healing potion. No one had seen the grandeur he had seen that day... words couldn't quite convey the majesty of the dragons ruling over the mended moon.... The erudites, not ruling, but coordinating such goodwill among intelligent creatures that a long and prosperous age would be on Norrath ... The Age of Light Mints … he grinned at the funny thought.
    Teacher Susan’s mind went back to the long discussion the night of the births, how all of the parents had agreed that many unscrupulous people would likely try to harm the children in some way, and so they must be kept safe.

Susan remembered the day the babies had been brought to him, barely two months old … and then how speedily the dragon babies had grown! Soon outgrowing the village and Susan's home.

One night his good friend Fluffy, a Kerra were rabbit and tailor of great renown, looked at his friend across the food-laden tavern table. "What's wrong? You look like death warmed over." The Kerra drank his ... cough... White Russian... and regarded his friend compassionately.

Susan groaned.... "The litter box ... the diapers ... the midnight feedings ... of FOUR children!!! AHGHGHGHGHGHG!!!!"

Other people in the tavern looked at them curiously. Fluffy motioned with his hands, "SHHH! People are looking! Not everyone knows who you are caring for! You wanna get those kids kilt?"
    Susan grumbled, "You try taking care of four toddlers, see who you be calling Lazy Susan then! Day and night.... night and day.... "

"Come on, up wit' ye," the Kerra dragged his friend from the table. "Let's go figure something out.
    In a half hour, they were at an old abandoned keep, setting wards so that no one would hear the plans. Outside, the wards were invisible and would alert them if anyone came within a few yards. Inside, a glowing blue aura covered the entire area and prevented sound from getting outside.

Fluffy said, "One last check around the perimeter!" and changed to his were rabbit form, hopping off.

Susan traced the grain on the old broken tabletop and thought of poor Lady Mary Magpie Popp, such a dear lady .... so kind and warm and motherly ... how was she faring with the little erudites? And furthermore, her small but strong and ferocious husband, Hornswaggle McGibbers, how was he doing with the baby dragons?

He opened a scrying mirror and peeked in, although he had promised he wouldn't. He couldn't help it, as much as the kids drove him bananas, he did love them.

He blinked and looked again, holding the mirror closer to his eyes. "Huh!" he exclaimed. “So the baby dragons like being lullabied to by Lady Popp. And the erudite babies are playing with the fire with Hornswaggle? Do tell!”

Susan peered even closer at the mirror... watching with delight as the babies chortled as Hornswaggle showed them how to weave fire into playthings. One baby erudite squealed as he made a doggie out of fire. The twin giggled as she reached for a fiery turtle crawling slowly over her leg. The turtle regarded her with glowing eyes and opened its mouth; she put her chubby finger in and the turtle hung on. She dangled the turtle, giggling, and Hornswaggle retrieved it, "Now be good to the creatures, luv, and they'll be good to you!"

Lady Popp rocked the two baby dragons in her arms, singing softly. "Go figure," thought Susan. “Who’d a thunk it?”

Fluffy came hopping in and changed back to the tall handsome Kerra that he was. Susan casually hid the mirror, whistling a tune. Fluffy pointed a claw at Susan, “You promised! No peeking!” Susan shrugged apologetically and grinned.

Fluffy hunkered down on his heels and stroked his whiskers thoughtfully. “You know, I get to know a lot of people as I travel, selling the fine clothes I make."

Susan nodded: Fluffy was the one who made his clothing and cloaks, there was none better that he knew of. "You're also a fine judge of character," he added.

Fluffy preened a little, "All in the Kerra nature, my good man, all in the Kerra nature."

After considering many names and rejecting them, the pair come up with Maisie Summer's name. They agree on certain particulars: it's out of the way; no way the lich would ever think to look there; Maisie is a stronghearted girl and will take care of them; the kids will be well fed.

Teacher Susan has one protest, "She's just a little thing!!! You really think she can defend herself, much less the babies?! She may have the heart of a champion, but she's young for one thing, and the lich is old and powerful, for another!"

"Oh come on, don't you think I have a plan?" asked Fluffy. "Of course she can defend the babies, with a tiny bit of help. Here's what we're going to do. If I can somehow get the lich's real skin, I can fashion that into a cloak, an anti-lich cloak. I’ve found an ancient text, barely readable, but I think I can make sense enough of it for it to work."

Susan said thoughtfully, "Okay ... has merit…I can get see it working. So the way I see it, we lure the lich Soq'al to my place ... use the children as bait, because we know that he wants power more than anything else, and them being so powerful when grown, he’ll surely want to bend them to his service. Swear no harm will come to them in this crazy-fool plan of ours, Fluffy!" He wound up grabbing his friend’s shoulders and shaking them in desperation.

Fluffy loosened his friend’s grasp. “All will be well, Teacher. We will have help from my friends, Kerra and were.”

Susan nodded a bit doubtfully, but he trusted Fluffy with his life, and moreover, the lives of the children.
    The two parted ways for the time being and when the time came, they carried out their audacious plan thusly:

One dark night in Freeport, almost three months to the night after the infants were born, Teacher Susan “let his guard down." Over "too much ale" (he actually poured it out into a container set under the table) he let slip to a rather disreputable group how great the future would be when the children were grown.

Fluffy came along, pretending to catch the last part of Susan's revelation and held a dagger to Susan's throat, growling, "Not another word! You are sworn to secrecy, dunce! Say one more word, and I will do as promised with the girdle. You’ll be a man no more after that!"

Susan raised his hands in surrender, "Okay, okay. Not another word."

One of the disreputable people, who happened to be a servant of the lich, cornered Susan when he left the tavern. “A tickle of the ivories on the throat can loosen up yer tongue, aye?" he said. The lich's servant held up his hand... "See what Master Soq'al gave me?"

Susan winced. Piano keys, indeed. Were they fastened to the fingers…? NO… he saw with horror that the fingers were actual piano keys, sharpened at the tip, strong, hard, and piercing.

The servant hummed rather well, very much in tune and rhythm Susan thought distractedly, as the sharp ivories danced on his throat. “Just trying to find the exact right vocal cord,” the ruffian said offhandedly.
    A small rabbit watched from the shadows, ready to intervene if necessary. Fluffy, in his were rabbit form, listened for the code word.

Susan felt some of the ivories pierce his skin, "Okay! Okay! What do you want to know?!?!" he nearly shouted, playing his part of the mugging victim to the hilt. Susan hadn't had this much fun in quite a while: taking care of four toddlers day and night after day and night, except for the couple nights he got Lady Magpie and Sir Hornswaggle to watch them, didn’t leave much time for his favorite hobby, acting.

The servant played the ivories along Susan’s throat, nicking it slightly, and sang, "When can I seize these children, pray? What shall I tell my master today?"

Susan shrugged as well as he could and said with feigned hesitancy, "I can send a note to you, or to your master, whichever you like, with full instructions."

"Send the note to Soq'al, then. As soon as possible," the servant ordered, then started to dig the ivories in deeper. "This is so you don't forget!"

"Duck Season!" shouted Susan, feeling one sharp ivory fingernail pierce his neck a little deeper than he cared for.

A small were rabbit launched itself at the servant's neck, growling. "Augh, get it off me!" the servant yelled. He fought off the were rabbit and dashed off.

"Well done, you!" exclaimed Susan rubbing his neck.

Fluffy shifted to Kerra form, "You're not too badly hurt. Excellent acting!” He stroked his chin a while, then glanced up at the moon. “Time to write that letter, eh?"

And so, the next night...

A letter was delivered to Soq'al: “Soq'al, the twins will be in the Village of Alfred the Bruce soon. Look for the erudite lord to exit my home and follow him to the Caves of Fillorn. You may snatch the babies en route easily, but once the dragon has them, all is lost for the time being. As ever, Teacher Susan.”

And thus: the lich went riding to snatch the babies, but Unean got them away to the Caves of Fillorn, where Skyrawr flew rapidly out to get the babies to safety. When Soq'al got to the cave, there were no babies, the dragon being out of range, and he screamed his frustration and went to kill Teacher Susan.

Which brings us back to the present time in Teacher Susan’s home after the fight.

“Soq’al did a pretty good number on you, mate,” Unean said softly. Unean looked over at the still-unconscious lich. Fluffy sauntered in, clapped Susan on the shoulder, nodded a greeting to Unean, and nudged the ensnared lich.

Fluffy dragged Soq'al off to question him to find out where exactly in the forest underground does Soq’al keep his original skin in the chest, in order to make the cloak to defend Maisie and the twins under her care from the lich should he ever find them. He has the design already in mind: cover the skin in richest leather to hide it well within, give the cloak fine embroidery, a little floral design on the edges and a bow to tie it off. Surely Maisie would adore the cloak and wear it with delight?

Unean sighed and sat down in the chair next to Teacher Susan. "My apologies, my friend. I was wrong to ever doubt you." Susan nodded wearily. He understood how Unean could have thought that. Unean clasped his friend’s shoulder in gratitude. “Well, it’s up to Maisie and the other caretaker now. Gods and goddesses guard and guide them!” he said fervently, hoping to one day see his children grown.

~ The End!

Noloban’s summary says it quite well! “So... they lured the lich by telling him about the children... in order to get his skin... in order to protect the children... from the lich they told about the children in the first place!”

Next time: Maisie!
  8. Norika Policy Team Member

Storytime again at 5 PM PT Saturday June 5th (8 PM ET, 12 midnight UTC) (apologies to our friends across the pond....so sorry... it may be possible to hold it earlier, we will see!) We will focus on Maisie, and let the wild ideas flow!
    Thornscar likes this.
  9. Rosyposy Active Member

Woohoo! Just learned that a new Thalumbra guide quest will be offered... when will we see it on Halls of Fate? :)
    Seefar likes this.
  10. Norika Policy Team Member

I heard a whisper as I was walking home ..... "Be on the lookout for a Dhalgar near Gearheart's Forge in here in Greater Faydark tomorrow, Saturday the 4th, at 2 PM PDT (5 PM EDT, 9 PM UTC)"

.... I am told that Dhalgar come from underground? Maybe he's got something he wants to share with you all? Beats me. But whatever it is, I bet he will be happy to see some adventurers stop by to see him and welcome him to the upper world.
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Norika Policy Team Member

I met a little dhalgar today, he excitedly grabbed my wrist after giving out his task to so many people! He was so excited, jumping up and down, telling me all about it, that he wrenched my wrist very badly. I shall have to take a break tonight.... and pain meds, and ice.... OWIE. Bad little Dhalgar. Storytime rescheduled for Sunday, June 12th, at 2 PM PT.
    Thornscar, Santra and Seefar like this.
  12. Seefar Member

I may delete this post, it's just a test... trying to duplicate the double vision on the 'read more's...

Let's see if this works... (open)

Nope, can't figger out how to break it... well, not in that way, anyway :)

Let's see if this works... (open)

Hmm... how do you delete a post?
  13. Thornscar New Member

That little Dhalgar did an amazing job giving the new quest out to SO many people! Norika, if you see him again, please tell him how grateful we are for his dedication. This new quest looks like a lot of fun, and the reward (all that status) feels like a massive hug from a dear friend.

I hope your wrist feels better soon. I'm kind of glad that storytime was rescheduled, as the earlier time next week means that our awesome friend Seefar, who lives in some remote Far Seas outpost, should be able to join us (happy dance). Take care of your wrist... this might be a good time to check out that new magical Netflix thing for a while (what will those mages come up with next)?

Halls of Fate wishes you a speedy recovery, and we're looking forward to Storytime next weekend!
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  14. Rosyposy Active Member

Thanks so much for the new quest! I was able to pick it up on my nine primary toons and already ran it on my main, Rosyposy (natch!).
    Thornscar and Seefar like this.
  15. Tressym New Member

I want to say thank you to the Dhalgar as well. It seems all of Halls of Fate came out for the new quest and that guide did an awesome job handling the mob (and I dont mean monsters... or do I?).
    Thornscar, Rosyposy and Seefar like this.
  16. Norika Policy Team Member

I was just walking about in Kelethin this morning and heard a whisper from the leaves ..... you know wood elves :)

It seems more adventurers are needed to visit the Ever Deep on Saturday, June 11th 2016. Someone will be waiting near the tinkered portal to Thalumbra at 10 AM PT (1 PM ET/5 PM UTC). I don't know who it will be, so keep your eyes and ears open.

/em tilts her head to listen some more....Hmmm! That someone is determined to stay quite awhile, you say? Perhaps a few hours? What is a few hours, pray tell? Wow! All right, I will pass that on to the adventurers.

There you have it, folks! This someone is determined to stay for at least a couple hours, maybe three or more.

Please, I ask of you, show that someone the same love and kindness that you showed the little Dhalgar last week! Treat them with respect and politeness, and the whole thing will go smoothly.

I know my Halls of Fate people, you all are the best.
    Rosyposy and Seefar like this.
  17. Ocarinah Member

In case anyone is interested I just posted a Spoiler in Norrathian Homeshow thread on forums of the walk-thru of the newest guide event. Here is the link.
    Rosyposy and Seefar like this.
  18. Seefar Member

Eeeeeeeeek! Waypoint numbers! Run, run away, run fast, run far! :)
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Wimble New Member

Norika would you please confirm whether the up coming ToT guide quest is repeatable or not? I refer of course to "the Guide's guide" quest. Thanks.

PS the real Maisie is being a real pain and interrupting daddy/nicey/pansies a lot! lol. Thanks for keeping her story going.
  20. Norika Policy Team Member

The upcoming Guide Quest where you help out a dhalgar or a gnemlin somewhere near the thinkered portal to Thalumbra can only be done once in a particular lifetime. So if you complete it, a sibling or cousin of yours could come and get the quest and do it.

I simply cannot wait to see what Maisie gets up to this Sunday at 2 PM PT! I have the first paragraph or so of her story, just to set the scene, and then let the wild rumpus begin! We are going to have a lot of fun, I hope!
    Thornscar and Rosyposy like this.