Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A newly transplanted Halasian resident is struggling to adapt to their new surroundings in Frostfang Sea. They seem to have found themselves in need of some help. If you are interested in lending your aid, meet with them on Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 10:00pm PT.
  2. Kaithren Quest Team Member

It seems as though the Elemental Planes of Power have been thrust into some kind of chaos. A scholar from The Great Library has been summoned to seek help from any adventurer brave enough to lend their aid. Meet with her on Friday, January 18, 2019 at 4:00pm PT in Kylong Plains to test your bravery.
    jmphelps and Rosyposy like this.
  3. jmphelps New Member

Thank you all so much! I was finally able to grab this quest. You're the best!
  4. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings jmphelps,

You're very welcome! I'm glad you were able to attend and aid the Scholar!
  5. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings fellow Norrathians!

I have heard tales of a Troll coming to Antonica to share some new found knowledge with everyone. For those interested in hearing what this visitor has to say, meet with them on Thursday, January 24, 2019 at 10:00pm PT.
  6. Flashman14 New Member

Will there be a Guide's Guide quest for CD anytime soon?
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Greetings Flashman14,

I will be more than happy to put your request in for you!
  8. Gediva SWAT EQ2

This just in!

• Tomorrow, Wednesday, January 30th at 6:00 pm PST - Rumor has it that people are still getting a bit lost in the Celestial Realms. Don't let this happen to you! Meet with Lustria Shiori in Kylong Plains for a very special map (Don't forget that this quest cannot be repeated, so if you've done it the past, be sure to send by a relative who has not yet had the opportunity!).
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An Ogre is super excited about their new job, but everytime they do their best to complete it their employer is not too terribly happy with the results. In need of some advice, they will be in Frostfang Sea on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 10:00pm PT seeking those that are willing to help them with their dilemma.
  10. Devilkiss New Member

My mom and I just joined this server and were hoping to request a few guide events. 1) The new Chaos Descending Quest 2) Terrors of Thalumbra Quest 3) Nebulous Newsies Quest, and 4) Axe and Ye Shall Receive.

Thank you for all you guys do =D
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good afternoon Devilkiss,

Welcome to both yourself and your mom to the Halls of Fater server!
    I would be more than happy to put your requests in for you!
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Dhalgar from the Ever Deep is coming top-side to seek brave adventurers to aide him. If you feel you are brave enough, meet with them on Friday, February 8, 2019 at 9:00am PT in Greater Faydark.
    Devilkiss and Rosyposy like this.
  13. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Those sensitive to the spirit world have been hearing the cries of those trapped amongst the living. One such Seer will be coming to the Obol Plains and they are seeking those that are willing to aid them in their cause. Should you wish to hear their plight, meet with them on Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 7:00am PT.
    Devilkiss likes this.
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An obsession-driven Dwarf will be visting Norrath on Saturday, February 9, 2019. He is seeking adventurers to help him with some important research. If you are interested in lending him your aid meet with him in Butcherblock Mountains at 10:00pm PT.
    Devilkiss likes this.
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A lovestruck Troll is heartbroken after finding out the one she love doesn't feel the same way about her. She is looking for anyone willing to help her find a solution to her problem. Should you wish to help her, meet with her in Timorous Deep on Monday, February 11, 2019 at 5:00pm PT.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A scholar from the Great Library is making his way to the Stonebrunt Highlands. He is in search of brave adventurers to aide him in his casue. Should you wish to hear his plight, meet with him on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 9:00am PT.
  17. Xalox New Member

I have a newly created character that could really use Thalumbra Exploration and the Chaos Descending Backpack quests please. I missed the backpack one due to being in pain after being sick that week.....
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Good morning Xalox,

I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to attend an event. I do hope that you are feeling much better! I would be more than happy to put your request in for you.
  19. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A lovestruck Fae with long-term dreams has spent so much time doting over the perfect evening that they have forgotten a small detail. Feeling pressed for time they are seeking help from any adventurer that would be eager to help them. Should you wish to lend them your aid, meet with them in Greater Faydark on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 at 2:00pm PT.
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A scholar from the Great Library will be visiting on Thursday, February 21, 2019. They are searching for brave adventurers willing to take on their task. If you feel you are brave enough for this task meet with them in Moors of Ykesha at 10:00pm PT.
    Rosyposy likes this.