Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Abracadabra...hmm...that didn't seem to work!

/em turns red with embarrasment and puts down the frog

Well **coughs** I have heard that there will be a Dark Elf in Timorous Deep on Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 6:00pm PT. It is a bit odd that a Dark Elf should be there...maybe they need a hand.
    Seefar likes this.
  2. Nella Member

Can you please offer Newsies and Guide's Guide during this double status? (in the evening if possible :) )

-Nella
  3. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I will put in the request for you :)
    Seefar likes this.
  4. Gediva SWAT EQ2

This just in, just in time, with short notice! Everyone is very busy in Norrath this weekend!

• Sunday, July 2nd, around 4pm PST - Looking to do a bit of exploring in the Ever Deep, and need a Guide's guide to get around? We've got you covered! Stop by the tinkered portal in Kelethin for more details. (Note: This quest can only be completed once and is not repeatable.)
    • Sunday, July 2nd, around 6pm PST - Start spreading the "news"! The Ethernere needs your help locating missing souls. Meet in Obol Plains to help! (Note: This quest can only be completed once and is not repeatable.)

Please keep in mind that Guides are all volunteers, so sometimes Real Life can delay, postpone, or cancel events, despite our best efforts. We'll keep you notified as soon as we possibly can in these instances. Times listed are APPROXIMATE start times.
    Rosyposy and Nella like this.
  5. Nella Member

Thank you so much for running Newsies and Guide's! You guys rock :D

Could you run Thundering Steppes Aether Races again soon? I missed this one on some of my chars :(

Thanks again, Nella
    Seefar likes this.
  6. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Come one, come all to Frostfang Sea, it is said that there will be a visitor arriving there at 2:00pm PT on Tuesday July 4, 2017.

More happenings in Frostfang Sea this week....a Coldain will be visiting the area on Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 10:00am PT. It is rumored that he is in need of some help.
  7. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 10:00pm PT there will be a visitor coming to Timorous Deep.
  8. Rosyposy Active Member

Thanks so much to the curious Coldain! Great fun.
    Seefar likes this.
  9. Kaithren Quest Team Member

He is so glad that you were able to make it and that you had a great time! :)
    Seefar and Rosyposy like this.
  10. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Such a sad atmosphere is lingering in Frostfang Sea. I wonder why that may be? Perhaps you could stop by at 8:00pm PT on Thursday, July 6, 2017 to see if you could cheer up whomever is sad.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  11. Kaithren Quest Team Member

On Monday, July 10, 2017 at 10:00am PT some help is needed in the Obol Plains.

It is said a Dwarf will be visiting Greater Faydark on Monday, July 10, 2017 at 5:00pm PT in search of some folks to help him.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  12. Kaithren Quest Team Member

There is word of someone coming to the Obol Plains. They are in search of some kind souls to aid them. Perhaps you could stop by on Wednesday, July 12, 2017 at 10:00pm PT and see what they have to say.

On Friday, July 14, 2017 a Dwarf is looking for some help in Frostfang Sea. He is said to be visiting at 5:00pm PT. I wonder what he is needing? Come stop by to find out!
  13. Seefar Member

Please thank Norika for a very pleasant StoryTime session yesterday. It's a shame it's not better publicised, I think more folk would come along if it were...
  14. Kaithren Quest Team Member

It appears that an Ogre is looking for some help in Frostfang Sea at 2:00pm PT on Monday, July 17, 2017. It seems kind of strange that an Ogre would be there. Perhaps you should stop by and see what they are in need of.
  15. Kaithren Quest Team Member

An urgent call for help will be shouted out from Greater Faydark at 10:00pm PT on Tuesday, July 18, 2017. It sounds important. You may wish to pop over to see what the caller is in need of.
  16. Kaithren Quest Team Member

A Coldain visitor will be on Outer Kael on Monday, July 24, 2017 at 9:00am PT. It looks like he is looking for some brave adventurer's. Perhaps you should stop by an see what he is needing?
  17. Kaithren Quest Team Member

The voice of a Gnome in need will be heard from Steamfont Mountains on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at 10:00pm PT. Is it urgent? Perhaps. Maybe you should stop by and see.
  18. Kaithren Quest Team Member

Oh dear! It seems that a Wood Elf is in need of some help in The Thundering Steppes. I wonder what could possibly be the problem?

/em wonders what a Wood Elf could possibly be in need of

If you would like to help this poor soul, his cries for help will be heard on Friday, July 28, 2017 at 9:00am PT.
  19. Panzen New Member

Hello,
    I was hoping to start the Newsies quest. I live on the East Coast and work 7am-3pm EST. Could a visitor to Obol Plains be arranged?
    Thank you.
    Panzen
  20. Kaithren Quest Team Member

I will put in that request for you! **smiles**