Halls of Fate Guide Events

Discussion in 'EverQuest II Guide Events' started by Elyshka, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Norika Policy Team Member

Hello there, and thank you for contacting the Guides about a wedding. I love weddings, and will be glad to help coordinate it. See you soon!
    Seefar likes this.
  2. Norika Policy Team Member

I think that can be arranged. ;)
    Seefar likes this.
  3. Morukta New Member

After reading your initial posting and the responses to this, aside from noting that the guide forums not being where this issue would best be addressed, I would simply offer the following suggestion as the best way to deal with this issue:
    > figure out the difference between your local time zone and that of Pacific Time/USA, then just automatically add or subtract that number of hours from any and all PST/PDT announced events or downtimes.

Being someone who lives in a time zone that doesn't change time for Daylight Savings, I can feel your pain. I often forget in the spring and fall that PST/PDT change according to my own local time...

Just a couple of coppers worth of thought. :)
  4. Seefar Member

I certainly appreciate you taking the time to comment on this issue, (one that, along with confusion over date nomenclature -- see below -- is absurdly close to my heart). I take your point about this forum perhaps not being the best place to vent about this; but I've tried elsewhere, for years, and have had no joy. Perhaps this is confirmation of something I've long acknowledged: I'm a triangular peg in a noctagonal hole, spinning futilely most of the time, and getting a bit stuck now and then.

May I offer pregratulatory blessings on your reunion!

Hmm... third day of May? But (this year) that's a Tuesday... Ah! A Saturday? I guess you're must be referring to the fifth of March. My mistake for being born on a nother side of this spinning globe we share.

How wonderful it is to be so confuzzled by the 'common' tongue. Variety is the spice of life, I've heard it said. :)
  5. Seefar Member

o_O ... '12 noon'... the in-game calendar only offers me '12AM' or '12PM'. Which is it? I always get this muddled. What fun! :)
  6. Seefar Member

Hi Norika! :) I hope your toothache is cured!

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this Tell-A-Tale event today. I'll be thinking of you, though!
  7. Norika Policy Team Member

Tell-A-Tale isn't happening, so very sorry about that! The toothache is bothering me. Whole cloves are helping though, until the cleric can see me in about a month. Thank you Seefar, for your concern.
  8. Rosyposy Active Member

A month?! :( Ay, Norika! So sorry!
    Seefar likes this.
  9. Morukta New Member

Rosyposy and Seefar like this.
  10. Aurawynd Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

**UPCOMING EVENT** Weds Feb 10th at approx 12:30 PM PT in the area of the Commonlands will be a test of skills! If you've an eye like an eagle, a true and steady shot, and are skilled at the Hunt - this is the place to be! see you there!!
    Thornscar, Rosyposy and Seefar like this.
  11. Norika Policy Team Member

12. Seefar Member

Picture? What picture?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  13. Rosyposy Active Member

Thanks SO much! I've been waiting for this one!
  14. Norika Policy Team Member

/em laughing... the one above with the Storyteller!
    Seefar likes this.
  15. Thornscar New Member

This storytelling event was unique and special. Many thanks to Firasong, who really gave an exceptional performance. I hope we get to see her again soon!
  16. Aurawynd Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

**UPCOMING EVENT** Have you ever spoken without thinking and caused someone pain? Have you feared losing someone you can't live without? If you have experience with these circumstances , there is someone who desperately needs your help!!!! On Mon Feb 15th at approx 6PM PT in the area of Kelethin will be a lad with a broken heart! If you can help him this is the place to be! See you there!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  17. Rosyposy Active Member

I've set an alarm so I'll remember!
  18. Norika Policy Team Member

A little fae is having a spot of bother. She will need help in Antonica at approximately 2:30 PM PT today, Monday the 16th of February. Sorry for the short notice, but she really is in a dither, and being a young fae, she is anxious for the bother to go away.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  19. Aurawynd Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

**UPCOMING EVENT** On Weds Feb 17th, at approx 12:00 PM PT, in the area of Butcherblock Mountains will be an event of Lore and Legend! If you are interested, or knowledgeable in regards to the History of Legends - this is the place to be! see you there!
    Seefar likes this.
  20. Aurawynd Guide EQ2 Halls of Fate

**UPCOMING EVENT** If you have an eye for fine weapons, and can discern great workmanship you'll find this of interest! On Sat Feb 20th, at approx 12:00PM PT in the area of Butcherblock will be a person in search of fine weapons! See you there!
    Seefar likes this.