SOE Maintenance: Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Discussion in 'News, Announcements, and Dev Discussions' started by Dexella, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Content & Social Media Manager

Important: We will perform maintenance beginning at 8:00AM PDT* on March 26, 2014. We expect this maintenance to take approximately 2 hours.

This will impact the following services:

- Account management may be unavailable starting at 8:00AM to approximately 10:00AM PDT*

- Commerce transactions, including purchases on our websites and in-game marketplaces, may be unavailable between 8:00AM and approximately 10:00AM PDT*.

- Login for all SOE forums may be affected. You may lose permissions and may experience occasional disconnects between 8:00AM and approximately 10:00AM PDT*.

- Login for Free Realms and Clone Wars Adventures players will be impacted starting at 8:00AM to approximately 10:00 AM PDT*

- Free Realms and Clone Wars Adventures players who are already logged in may be disconnected and unable to log back in starting at 8:00AM through approximately 10:00 AM PDT*

*Convert to local time
  2. Agishil New Member

when will SOE send me the download of the game, i've had settlers pack since november last year. i didnt get a email about the servers or when im able to download it.
  3. Foggy Eagle New Member

First thinking that he didn't have any settlers pack, bcs he are just "New member", but after posting my remark, saw that I (Trailblazer) am same "new member" too :)
  4. sonoske New Member

wish the settlers could get their emails already so we can do something some preloading or pregamming !!
  5. Prayr New Member

Everyone is now a new member "again" due to new forums. Alpha forums were archived therefore so are the titles and dates it appears!!
  6. Dvaan New Member

yes 9:37 here and no emails to DL, but glad they now have something in avatars that is dwarf finally haha
  7. carreyann New Member

i didnt get the dl either
  8. sonoske New Member

we might not get downloads till around 2 or 3 pm eastern time
  9. carreyann New Member

i hope not i have to work at three
  10. Phineas New Member

Remembering original EQ's major maintenance/patch days on which the game would be unavailable for 10+ hours (and then frequently be brought down again a few times the same evening for emergency fixes -- hey remember SoL's launch?), after I started playing EQ2 last year I was amazed its updates required such little downtime. Two hours hardly seems like a blip on the radar. Yeah, I know I know... we walked to and from school, uphill both ways... ;)
  11. Phineas New Member

Oh, and yes we need more male avatar choices please!
  12. Bert New Member

I agree, they didn't even finish coloring mine in!
  13. Caonedh Active Member

You may be listed as "new members" and have new avatars available because this is the EQN forum, not the beta forum. Not sure the EQNL forums are up
  14. sonoske New Member

WE want EQL
    WE WANT EQL
    WE WANT EQL
    WE WANT EQL

say it with me everyone
  15. VeryOldCleric New Member

Yeah it shows me as active. and my pre trailblazer icon is back. no worries though...
  16. Atradea New Member

We want it but only will get it in due time. Devs are working hard as usual to get it to us, we just have to be patient.
    "Good things are worth waiting for!"
    just my 2 cents worth
  17. Alabuk New Member

Glad to hear I am not the only Trailblazer who has not received a game download link. :cool:
  18. sonoske New Member

yup just being impatient hahah
  19. Sowik New Member

I have hope that, I will have a chance to play EQNL today.
  20. Raahl New Member

Eagerly awaits DL email. Darn not here yet. refresh......
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.