In Landmark, what kind of building do you think you'll participate in?

Discussion in 'News, Announcements, and Dev Discussions' started by Dexella, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talathion Well-Known Member

2. magnus_sca New Member

I start in solo but i realty like a Small fellowship
  3. Ty13r New Member

In Everquest Next, Will the races and environment look more realistic?
  4. Aphoticus New Member

Mostly interested in solo building, but would also consider guild oriented building surrounding more alien intellectual constructs (Elven to Illithid to Ehereal and Astral constructs) where magic (diagram/runic) and other abstract visuals are in play.
  5. Syllogy Well-Known Member

No. The devs are not going for an ultra-realistic look. They are going for a look that will require low resources while maintaining their integrity for an extended period of time.

Ultra-realistic games tend to only pass muster for a year or so, beyond that, they become obviously outdated. Exaggerated styles on the other hand, can look good even 10 years down the road.
  6. Kairis Nabi Member

For the most part, I don't see the necessity of grouping in Landmark.

My husband and I play and we never group because we really don't need to. That said, this may change once combat/mobs are introduced. If so, it will most likely be small groups. Landmark is kind of like "my time" to simply mess around harvesting and be OCD about my structures :p

So, for now, soloing is perfectly fine. All I need are my chat channels to keep up with the community while I do my own thing.
  7. Jack Jagalos Well-Known Member

Probably all of these as I learn, I might do something solo, but I might also do something with friends. In a big guild? I got no clue, maybe if I am in one and as time goes on I will get into doing that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.