Last activity:
Feb 4, 2014

Following 3

Followers 3

Aerospace Inspector

Share This Page

Lokkan

Well-Known Member, Male, from CT

If EQN were a food I would be salivating. If EQN were a drug I would be jonesing. If EQN were a woman... ah hell the CD has a hole right? Aug 10, 2013

1. Bivin
      1. Lokkan
        Lokkan
        Done. Thanks for putting it together. I'll try directing people towards it. As for the content of it, No real complaints, the critical things were addressed. Besides if Sony were to try this route I would be surprised if they met all the requests. Here's hoping though.
        Oct 6, 2013
    2. Lokkan
      If EQN were a food I would be salivating. If EQN were a drug I would be jonesing. If EQN were a woman... ah hell the CD has a hole right?
  • Signature

I hope you dev's realize that the main reason any of us are here, is because you invoked the name that is EVERQUEST. If you had made this game with a different name I would not have more than glanced at it. So please recognize the respect and love we all have for the original, and keep it in mind when creating EQN. That being said, Thank you for all the effort you're putting in to make this as memorable as the original.
    ps. EQ1 death penalty and make players have to be dependant on others plz!

About

Aerospace Inspector
    warcraft2 (Gul'dan)
    starcraft
    starsiege tribes
    EVERQUEST! (Idaar, Klobberin, Fuzze, Vertte)
    daoc (Ruckis Istoodamnfragile)
    EVERQUEST! (Silva Zaoldyeck)
    wow (Ruckus, Pikal, Guttbuster, Ruckuz)
    EVERQUEST! progression servers
    wow (Ruckuz etc)
    married + son + only one to pay bills + wife who refuses to try mmorpg's = lots of work & no time for mmo's :(

stubborness to attempt mmo's lead to trying briefly:
    warhammer
    conan
    aion
    rift

soon to make some fricken time for...
    EVERQUEST NEXT! :D