Your PVP experiences.

Discussion in 'Guardian' started by ARCHIVED-Colossaltitan, Sep 13, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Ardnahoy Guest

I found myself only getting /duel invites from people much higher level than myself. The lowest level to challenge me was a level 45 wizzy to my level 40 at the time.
    I tried to fight the wizzy but it was pointless. Five levels in this game means a lot. I missed 80% of the time, and she resisted my almost all my combat arts. I was happy to see that I resisted about 40% of her spells so I lasted a few seconds longer than if they had landed. This was my only reward for chosing heat resists. I tossed some arrows at her when I was rooted, but not one arrow landed. There really is no strategy when nothing you throw out makes contact.
  2. ARCHIVED-Belce Guest

Smart wizard...
  3. ARCHIVED-Ardnahoy Guest

Nah, her root only lasted like 7 seconds. Once she saw that I couldn't hit her when I ran up to her, she just stood there dodging everything and emptying her power pool on me.
    Nothing hit her. I couldn't advance an HO because all my arts failed to land. Arrows weren't hitting her, and neither were my weapons. It was stupid and pointless.
    Starting a duel with someone 5 levels above or below you is just wasting your time.
  4. ARCHIVED-Belce Guest

Right then, my mistake. It wasn't a real smart wizard, it was the otherside. Level is king.