Your INT at L30?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Junaru, May 24, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Junaru Guest

I'm just about to hit 30 and I was wondering how I was doing as far as gear goes. At L30 self buffed that is your INT?
  2. ARCHIVED-quzak Guest

At lv 32 my int is 204 unbuffed. But I have the very best gear one could get at this level.
  3. ARCHIVED-Zayl07 Guest

I got like 181 or something, im curios what your using for 204, ive got moststly the best stuff for my lvl, spose i could get another doll, only have a single one with 11 cause horse whistle, can seem to find any wrist items with int or rings. and i just hit 32 last night as well.
  4. ARCHIVED-Junaru Guest

Ugg I guess I am behind.. At 29 my INT is only 137.. I'm still using my AQ armor with a 8INT dagger and 9INT offhand item. No Hex Dolls yet. I spend most of my money on spell upgrades.
  5. ARCHIVED-BuzzKillDOA Guest

At lvl 33 I have 144 Int. 1440 HP 1660 Power. At our lvl I dont see why int casters are running around saying get as much INt as possible. It doesnt make that big of a difference until your 45+. I see others my level with 200 Int and like 30 str/sta/agi and I have just as big of a power pool as them and 200-300 more HPs. Sure it may be cool to say "Hey look at me, I have 200+ int and im only lvl 25! But what good does that do you when mobs are beating the sh*t out of you. I suggest going for hp/power gear until your 45+ when Int really starts making a difference or until the next live update comes along and the damage/int bonus takes effect. Heck I may still stick to HP/resist gear even when the live update comes. I would rather last longer when mobs are on me then being able to nuke for 200 or so more.

But thats just me.
  6. ARCHIVED-Junaru Guest

"At lvl 33 I have 144 Int. 1440 HP 1660 Power. At our lvl I dont see why int casters are running around saying get as much INt as possible. It doesnt make that big of a difference until your 45+. I see others my level with 200 Int and like 30 str/sta/agi and I have just as big of a power pool as them and 200-300 more HPs. Sure it may be cool to say "Hey look at me, I have 200+ int and im only lvl 25! But what good does that do you when mobs are beating the sh*t out of you. I suggest going for hp/power gear until your 45+ when Int really starts making a difference or until the next live update comes along and the damage/int bonus takes effect. Heck I may still stick to HP/resist gear even when the live update comes. I would rather last longer when mobs are on me then being able to nuke for 200 or so more.

But thats just me."

Well I'm preping for the patch. As for HP I've never had a problem with that.. At 29 I have 1250+ hps.
  7. ARCHIVED-quzak Guest

If you havnt read about LiveUpdate #9 I suggest you do so. Main highlight is that INT will deturmine damage output like STR does for tanks. Next time I login ill write down all my gear and post here.
  8. ARCHIVED-myriick Guest

lol then i guess i suck int only 140 at level 43 unbuffed
  9. ARCHIVED-SilentSam Guest

Heh...that's what i was just thinking. I think mine is like 165 or so. Ah well...
  10. ARCHIVED-tiki-jiki Guest

Mine is something like 145 at level 37. I will worry about getting my int higher when the update goes live. Right now i like having close to 100 sta and 100 agi, helps a lot while soloing, and i never run out of power while soloing. With drink and health to power spells, i have very little down time soloing yellow and orange mobs.
  11. ARCHIVED-seudainx Guest

Right now int only affects power pool amount. I have 148 int at lvl 43 with well over 2k mana. Until this changes I see no problems with focusing on agility/sta as your main stats as I never have problems with the amount of power I have.
  12. ARCHIVED-seudainx Guest

As a second point, prepping is a good idea. However, I am keeping my hopes low until I see how drasctically int will affect dmg. Agreed I will probably bump my int up to 200 but that can easily be achieved with a few adjustments. Lets hope for the best!
  13. ARCHIVED-tiki-jiki Guest

Ya i could easily get my int to 200, but i dont see the point in it right now. Is the int revamp in LU#9? I figured it would be part of the so called combat revamp.
  14. ARCHIVED-EricDude Guest

15. ARCHIVED-Atdan Guest

Well I played EQ1 for 6 yrs so old habits die hard and I went with int gear and I have never regreted it.
    At 39 my INT unbuffed is 190, Buffed 237 my power pool buffed is 2415
    Chipper Bogglecog 39 Warlock
  16. ARCHIVED-Junaru Guest

Thanks for the replies everyone. I picked up a few items lastnight and boosted my INT to 176 buffed at L30.
  17. ARCHIVED-SunTsu Guest

It is funny to see all these high INT numbers being thrown around and not seeing links to the toons.
    When we Flex in the Pally pages, we link our EQ2Players profile to prove it.
  18. ARCHIVED-AcidJack Guest

19. ARCHIVED-Ingrata Guest

My INT at lvl 48 when I'm all buffed up is close to 230. I only have a +4 intelligence doll so I'll be upgrading that shortly to the +11 INT doll which will bump my INT to 250 or so.
  20. ARCHIVED--Twilite- Guest

Bloodlines is a great source of equipment around level 30.
    Rings - Band of D'Morte has +7 INT and some nice resists.
    Wrists - Braclet of D'Morte has +4 INT and some nice resists too.
    Arms - D'Morte Shawl has +6 or +7 INT and nice stats too.
    Infernal Necklace of Nightfall is also very nice and has +2 to Disruption.
    I would say they are the pick of the items around level 30 from Bloodlines. From 28+ you can solo the first instances too (apart from the named).