Your first death

Discussion in 'Traveler's Tales' started by ARCHIVED-CrazyJim888, Dec 10, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Clawrift Guest

Has any one died trying to kill the rat's on the ship, when we first stated out?
  2. ARCHIVED-Atiluvenaa Guest

First death for me on the IoR was against the Goblin Warmonger. Not really a fun story, just me trying to solo him at level 4 and dying.
    My first demise once I reached Freeport was when I tried to make my first Tin Short Sword. Darn forge exploded right in my face... I kept mistaking the Anneal icon for Harden (or whatever the art is called) and getting wacked, hehe.
  3. ARCHIVED-Demolitions Guest

EQLive: Trying to talk to my guildmaster. He killed me (Didn't like me touching the A key)
    EQ2: Fighting the orc on IoR. My group of underpowered twerps zone ine, get ready and fight it out. One guy dies, priest freaked out and zoned. I didn't notice until it asked me if I wanted to revive :(

Then of course, There was my first tradeskilling mishap
    <missed counter>
    The forge hits YOU for 1043 points of damage!
    <wrong counter>
    The forge hits YOU for 1043 points of damage!

/gu can someone come to Charter of the Truthbringer and gimme a rez? plzkkthx
  4. ARCHIVED-Namir Guest

My first time dying was out in the Peat bog.

I went out there, since there was some nice phatty EXP lewtz to be had from the double up monitor lizards, and then I wandered into the fairy camp...

Slaughtered. Absolutely slaughtered by the little pukes. Tried to get my shard...slaughtered again.

So, when I hit a high enough level, and they were grey to me...I went out there and slaughtered them for hours. And all of their kin.

...stupid fairies.
  5. ARCHIVED-lostrobot Guest

My first death just happened at level 19, I was....

*joking*

Actually I died on the Isle while swimming with sharks. I thought, "Thems are pretty dolphins!"
    Sadly, they weren't.
    After that I turned all character and NPC names back on (and water distotion off).
  6. ARCHIVED-Tradeskill_Addict Guest

Rotweed killed me at lvl 12 twice in a row - teached me not to think that every group will wipe blue group mobs easily :(
  7. ARCHIVED-Fallen Star Guest

Word of advice which I am sure you know by now but for the rest of you just wait till your health is fully regenerated before opening chests unless you have a pick ability. I have not had a single chest that could kill you at full health but that might not be the same for others out there!
  8. ARCHIVED-Miral Guest

If I remember right, my first death was a horrible drowning accident ;) Was fighting Blade Fin, killed him just fine, but then I opened his chest to get hit by a mez trap... a long duration mez trap.... underwater.
    Message Edited by Miral on 02-19-2005 03:14 PM
  9. ARCHIVED-Rangoit Guest

First time I died. I screwed with bladefin. Yeah... bad idea. I know.
    Message Edited by Rangoit on 02-24-2005 09:08 PM